Atkins Bars / drinks and shakes?

Daisys

Hi
Are all the atkins ready made bars , drinks etc vegetarian ?

Can they be taken as total meal replacements
ie : 3 a day and no food ?

The reason I ask is that I am 1 month into the cambridge diet and its going well for me .

However the consultant lives 40 mins away and the tetra pack drinks cost nearly £2 each !
It cost's over £200 a month.

Boots has a special offer on atkins tetra drinks for only £1.25 each and I have a shop 5 mins away .

Has anyone swapped from cambridge SS to atkins ?

Maybe I should ask this in the cambridge forum ?

I hope you can help

Thank You

:)

To be honest I wouldn't recommend it. If cost is an issue though have you considered Exante? A bumper pack of 4 weeks products is only £100 (plus postage) and they are all suitable for vegetarians.

Thanks Joanne:jelous:
I have never heard of exante .
but i'm off to do some research now !

I've had a look at celebrity slim , tony ferguson etc but I HATE!! the packet shakes , so I just use theCD porridge , soup's , bar's and tetras.
I love the tetras but cant find another plan that does them :sigh:
Hopefully exante does them, or maybe I can mix the plans and only use the atkins tetras ? it would probably still be much cheaper for me:jelous:

Thanks for the info

As far as I know cd are the only ones who do the tetras. Exante definitely don't but the shakes are much thicker than cd and really nice hot with a spoonful of coffee. The Exante forum on here is a font of information and you'll find a lot of people who have swapped over to it from other vlcds due to price.

Thanks for the heads up !
I'm reading the exante forum and website now , think it will most certainly be cheaper for me !
So will give it a go can only try the packet shakes but the cambridge ones made me physically sick :sigh:

Thanks

Back