Atkins i'm back

When I did Atkins, I didn't bother with Induction as I wasn't in any particular hurry. I didn't suffer any bad side-effects (probably because my body is a fat-burner and low-carbing suits it perfectly).

When I did Atkins, I didn't bother with Induction as I wasn't in any particular hurry. I didn't suffer any bad side-effects (probably because my body is a fat-burner and low-carbing suits it perfectly).

Did you still have good weight loss not doing Induction,I thought you had to do it to get rid off all the bad carbs but if it worked than well done.Lucyxx

Hey honey, sounds like you are coming through to the other side - well done!! :clap: I actually really enjoyed the induction period of Atkins, sort of knowing doing it by the book meant I knew it would work! Keep going mate :patback:

Did you still have good weight loss not doing Induction,I thought you had to do it to get rid off all the bad carbs but if it worked than well done.Lucyxx
Glycogen can be depleted in about 3 days if sugary/starchy carbs are cut to ~20g/day. I cut sugary/starchy carbs to ~100g/day so it took longer to deplete glycogen but deplete it, I did! :D

The two weeks of induction is worth doing.

I did Atkins for over three years, very successfully.

Hope all goes well for you

STBG, I know we've got off to a bad start, but I have a question for you. May I ask why you stopped doing the Atkins diet if it was working for you? Cheers, Nige.

Hi Lucy! Great Weight loss - well done Hun Vxx

Back