Atkins Introduction help

Ok So im new to this and yet to buy the Atkins book, :lost: but rather then fail and fall at the first hurdle im torturing myself with just pure joints of meat :cry:

Please can someone give me some ideas as to what I can actually eat during my 2 weeks Introduction.

Ive heard you can have Sugar Free Jelly, and Double cream? Is this true?

And Asparugus and bacon to dip in eggs?

Omelettes?

Call me totally uneducated as I am, :doh: but Im not sure I can get the book for another week or so and well I really dont want to be stuck eating the equivilent to a farm yard everyday!!

Help please lol

Hello :) Have a look at the stickies at the top of the page.."so you want to start atkins?" has lots of info of what you can eat. also really good I found for help was the topic "what are we eating today" - gives you lots of ideas.
I only started beginning Jan and have this website to be priceless and I only just got the book a couple of days ago but got the main details off here and the atkins site.
Poor you just chomping on joints of meat!

LOL

Joints of meat, pure Atkins heaven. :)

What Vicky says and welcome.

Thanks guys - lol yes just pure oh joints, get too carried away ill turn on myself. lol

Im so determined and will have to have a real indepth look around, as well as buy the book.
This has been recommended by my private consultant so I am desperate for it to work, final push!

Thanks so much for all your comments and advice! Ill go on the search now for some Info.
xLx

Don't forget the veggies though, very very important. Around 15g of your daily carbs in Induction should be from vegetables.

Good luck and enjoy all the lovely food you can eat without guilt!

Green Leafy Veggies!

Yes Jim ha ha - green leafy vegetables!

The greengrocers of the UK, and the supermarkets and markets, should give you an award. You must be bringing them lots more business!

When I buy vegetables now I often think of your words, green leafy veggies!

LOL, it's a fixation isn't it love. LMAO

Back