Atkins until xmas diary!

Hi cheeky. Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. Sounds like you're doing good so far. Glad to hear you're picking up too, it's really difficult to stick to a diet when you're poorly x

Thank you for dropping by :)

Just a question... Do you stick to the 15g from veg rule? Do you know it affects your loses if carbs are not from veg?

Well just sitting down to the last portion of broccoli and Stilton soup... Glad because I'm sick of eating it now!! Has been a nice easy tea tho to just heat up!

I am absolutely exhausted!!

How are you finding Atkins compared to SnS?

Is it alot of preparing food x

How are you finding Atkins compared to SnS? Is it alot of preparing food x

Oh no!!! I just wrote a super long reply and it got lost :-(

I am loving Atkins... Have lost the 3 1/2lbs I put on plus another 2lbs in 4 days...

Food prep... Not too bad... I have scrambled egg with mattesson's sausage for breaky or an omlette with sausage and mushroom... Cheese on it... Sometimes yog...

Lunch... Salad at work at the moment... Tuna mayo and feta today so a bit if prep there but it's ok...

Tea... I made a huge pan of broc and Stilton soup so been eating that but it's gone now... But really eve meal is pretty much same as s&s meal... Meat and veg... But lots more meat if you want... I've been having a cheese sauce sometimes to...

Snacks... Nuts.. Not strictly induction but I've had a few, yog if I've not had for breakfast, mini cheeses... But to he honest I've not been hungry.. Guess I was already in ketosis!

Just need to be organised rather than taking loads of prep... Meals are as easy or hard as you make them...

Plenty of eggs, I think they are safe :) also almond milk and flaxseed! all inudction friendly and none acidic I believe!
Well done on so much weight loss and good luck cheeky!!! :)

Oh! I'd only seen the first page and thought u were still poorly! Glad you're well! Sounds like a great low carb start! I'm currently on the Atkins Fat Fast but have done induction a few times, i find i stall when i eat nuts and yoghurt I'm so jealous that you don't!!

What's S&S I've never heard of it! xx

Oh! I'd only seen the first page and thought u were still poorly! Glad you're well! Sounds like a great low carb start! I'm currently on the Atkins Fat Fast but have done induction a few times, i find i stall when i eat nuts and yoghurt I'm so jealous that you don't!! What's S&S I've never heard of it! xx

I'm hoping that it doesn't make me stall... Time will tell :)

S&s is slim and save... Vlcd... Meal replacement :)

Man I'm exhausted! Went straight to my mums after work then to tesco, then home and just cooked mushroom soup (maybe too much garlic) and put beef and mushroom and mustard casserole in the slow cooker... Only just sitting down now!

Diet wise things are going well, definitely in ketosis as just not hungry! Had a few nuts at work at about 4pm then have been so busy I actually forgot to eat! Just had some chicken and I really aren't hungry so don't want anything else!

Looking forward to to casserole tomorrow!

got some real veg bargains at tesco, asparagus, spring unions, tender stem broc, green beans and mini carrots all for 1p each! Have put a few mini carrots in my slow cooker as there were only a few and it looked like it needed some colour!

A good weekend food wise...

Saturday I had sausage and eggs for breakfast, mushroom soup for lunch and slow cooked beef with mustard and veg for tea... Snacked on a few nuts :)

Today I've had sausage, eggs, bacon and mushrooms for brunch, snacked on a few nuts and some cheese and gherkins and got a huge roast chicken in the oven to have with more veg :)

Also cooked a yummy lasagne with leeks I steak if pasta... Made the cheese sauce with garlic and herb philly and soya milk... I stole the cheese sauce from on here and well... It's delicious!! It's just cooling now and I'll portion up for tea during the week :)

I love Atkins!!!

Hi cheekychick,

Just thought I'd drop by to say hello and show my support.

Sounds like your doing fab and more importantly enjoying it.

Keep up the good work :) x

Hi cheekychick, Just thought I'd drop by to say hello and show my support. Sounds like your doing fab and more importantly enjoying it. Keep up the good work :) x

Awwww thanks Marie!! Things seem to be going well... Although I'm a terrible serial weigher and this week I'm going to try to stay off the scales until Friday morning... Was planning on starting swimming tomorrow but I already feel exhausted before I've gone to work.. I know that sounds stupid when I'm going to have a sleep in between... But anyhow will hopefully go Tuesday :) fortunately I have a very lovely bf that will come with me at the weekend too :)

Awwww thanks Marie!! Things seem to be going well... Although I'm a terrible serial weigher and this week I'm going to try to stay off the scales until Friday morning... Was planning on starting swimming tomorrow but I already feel exhausted before I've gone to work.. I know that sounds stupid when I'm going to have a sleep in between... But anyhow will hopefully go Tuesday :) fortunately I have a very lovely bf that will come with me at the weekend too :)

I'm the opposite. I like to get my exercise out the way during the week (when I exercise that is). You've got a keeper there, Andy would never go swimming with me at the weekend.
I'm back on the diet after my week in Spain but going to try and keep my carbs a bit lower and maybe increase the protein. See how that goes x

Evening!

Just had my delicious lasagne that I made yesterday.. Tho going to work out the carbs in it now... Might not be quite so happy... Lol

Right... Just worked out that there is 29.4g of carbs in the whole recipe... However 19.1g of that came from veg if you include the tomatoes... Or 7.5g if not... It made 6 portions so around 5g of carb preserving and about 2g not from veg...

Yummy! Will be making it again...

Morning... Back here chatting to myself again ;-)

Egg scrambled with mattesson's sausage for breakfast and a coffee with cream...

Lunch is a rather strange combination of mushroom soup then a box with some chopped chicken, sausage, cheese and cucumber... Hoping no one wants to come for lunch with me today!!

Have a good day :)

That's a deal :)

Another good day today...

Had my soup and box of goodies at work and nibbled on a few nuts, just had the last portion of lasagne tonight...

The scales have not moved since Friday so hoping they may have done by the morning!

How do you make Atkins lasagne? I think you should relocate to Glasgow and be my live in chef ;) x

Mince, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, leeks instead of pasta, sauce made from garlic and herb philli and soya milk... Cheese on the top :)

Yummy... Hmmmm live in chef... Could be tempted!

Back