Attack start tomorrow: worried about packed lunch

Hahaha re: the workaholic thing. I'm not a nut about work and I love to relax, but I have a dream career that I'm on my way towards, so I appreciate that I'm lucky and make the most of it!

Today I am suffering from a sore throat and glands and it feels like potential tonsilitis...so I'm not a happy bunny and I don't feel like eating ANYTHING except ice cream!!! May have to go to the doctor's tomorrow before it gets much worse and I'm being sick everywhere!

Thanks for all your words of encouragement, I also think it's important to find a diet that individualy suits you.

Sorry you're feeling unwell...

(dare I ask what the "dream career" is?)

hope you feel better soon :D (and its not ketosis flu!)

Mmmm ice cream....Thats my weakness. Lol. Come on whats your dream career? You cant just say that and leave us hanging! Hope your feeling better soon

It's a weird one, but I want to be a Forensic Anthropologist. For those who have no idea what that is, here's a little description from Wiki:

Forensic anthropology
is the application of the science of physical anthropology and human osteology (the study of the human skeleton) in a legal setting, most often in criminal cases where the victim's remains are in the advanced stages of decomposition. A forensic anthropologist can also assist in the identification of deceased individuals whose remains are decomposed, burned, mutilated or otherwise unrecognizable.

If any of you watch Bones on Sky, it's kind of like that but less...fictional :8855:

Now where is Caz when you need her. Our Caz is a real life csi and not a happy one at the mo. Caz we really miss you hun, please come back soon.

Ive told her this morning that we miss her and she needs to come on. She is a busy lady!!!

I would love to do something like that.
in fact - to go from one extreme to the other my dream jobs

1) lady of leisure
2) air hostess
3) massage therapist/reiki
4) forensic scientist

Yes i know, we speak (via text) at least once a day. Have to, to make sure she is ok. Poor hun. She'll be back soon im sure

I hope so :) miss the 3rd spelnda shaker :D

:( she will have lots of catching up to do! she is doing really well on the diet too!

Yes that it. I just re read whay i said it didnt sound right. Lol Sorry. I cant believe how well shes done. That will be us soon!

ill never be nine 1 cheryl! lol

Me either hun, id look too ill. 9.7 is prefect for me but im hoping i wont manage to get to that goal!

Back