Attack ?

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi all, just a quick question regarding Attack phase and tofu. Can I have low fat tofu on this phase as I'm a veggie? I do eat some fish and eggs though. Also what about smoked salmon?

Just bought the book and still reading but wanted to know the answer now.

Thanks
Bren
X

Great, thanks Jaqys!

I really feel that this is something I can stick with. Have u lost all your weight loss with Dukan?

Bren

Yes all dukan loss for me.

Make sure you're eating enough as its hard to get the cals up with just fish and meat substitutes.

Thanks for the tip! Thinking yoghurt, salmon and eggs, tuna, tofu wit some form of seasoning? And more yoghurt. I have about 25 lbs to loose and thinking 3 days on attack will be enough?

You can use curry powder to liven up tofu, when on cruise you can have a little soy sauce.
Garlic is fine too and chilli.

The dukan site will tell you how many days attack but it will probably say 2days as it seems to tell anyone without a massive amount to lose.

Best of luck.

Hi foodjunkie! Have u tried Dukan?

Thanks jaqys!

X

Hi Bren - I used to read a WW post you used! I'm not a stalker... well... usually not!

3 days on attack will be good for you. Thereafter he recommends alternating PV and PL but many of us have found our own rhythm which fits our lifestyles better...

As you don't eat meat, you'll have to watch that you eat enough protein, but there are plenty of things to eat if you're a fish eater. Dairy, while unlimited in attack (fat free only, mind you) is limited in Cruise to 1L (and that's loads but mightn't be enough for a vegetarian).

Personally, I think it'll be difficult for a vegetarian to find enough variety... but hey, if you wanna try, why not!

This link might be helpful: The Dukan Diet For Vegetarians - Is a Meat Free Low Carb Diet Possible?

and if you google "Dukan, vegetarian" in UK google, you'll get quite a few hits

I eat fish (some), yoghurt, free range eggs and I am aware low fat tofu is allowed. So I think it will be easy. I can be content on that.

Have u lost all your weight on Dukan?

Lol know your not a stalker!!

Fair enough...

Err no. In fact, I'm currently heavier than I was when I first started Dukan in November 2007... but I'm a compulsive eater, and I sporadically lose the plot. Often when I get to target weight, but I'm not fussy, it can be any time!! grrrr (just back from holiday so a bit hefty...). Definitely NOT the diet's fault just me being a porker...

Off in a mo. In the recipe section, there's an area for menus. Just ensure you're having at least 1g-1.5g of protein per kilo you weigh for the sake of your muscles... and GOOD LUCK!

Speak tomorrow!

Yeah I need to write a daily check list I've not finished the book yet, but would like to start tomorrow.

Big thank to everyone for the postivitive vibes! xx

I have started today, so far yoghurt and some g/teas. Dinner will be a salmon steak and a sauce from the book. Dessert will be a galette with a dollop of no fat fruit yoghurt. Just got to keep up my water.

Well going to finish off some house tidying and then get soem marking done before dinner.

Oh and I have just made for lunch tomorrow.... salmon and egg mini little fritatta's (like quiche but with no pastry). This has a small bit of cottage cheese in it. Will also take a tin of tuna and yoghurt (for breakfast).

Hey Bren.... told you Jo was good. x

Im predicting 90 - 100lb loss for you by Xmas!

Back