Attempt numero 1 billion....

love butternut squash!
in aus pumpkins (not the orange ones you use for halloween) but nice ones are pretty much like any other normal veg....
try mashing it... its good if you dont wanna have so much mash potato, you had half and half.. YUM...
roasted it yummy, and butternut squash soup is delish!!! and well there is a pumpkin pie (sweet) which is nice too but i doubt very much if the cal and fat intake would be allowed to be consumed!!!

great that you are finally upbeat again love!!
its nice to see... im a little down about life in general and i think i just need to slap myself out of it!!!!!

Im glad your a lover of Butternut Squash too, its so tasty, I admit I only seem to roast it but then I feel happy with what it looks and tastes like. I think I could quite easily eat it every day hee hee

Why you down at the moment? diet stuff or general crap? Hope your ok xxx

It's so great to see that I am not alone is this struggle! In 3 months managed to lose a meagre 5lb! Have decided I need to be more accoutable and so this week is the week I get serious!

Anyone know how I get the slimming world stickers on my profile as I am very hopeful of getting my 1/2 stone award next Thursday! :)

Sorry cant help on the slimming world thing but just wanted to say you are most definately not alone in the mad struggle of obesity, I have found dieting so hard and have had weight issues for half of my life.

But we will do it :)

i think every overweight person blames thier problems (weight issued or not) on being over weight... and i think (as do most people) things will be hunky doory when i am not obese....

i think im just generally down about everything. Kae asked if it was that time of the month, and i guess it was when it all started.... but now im not and im still down... but in saying that i just measured myself..
and ive lost 2 inchesfrom my waist...
woop woop

i think every overweight person blames thier problems (weight issued or not) on being over weight... and i think (as do most people) things will be hunky doory when i am not obese....

i think im just generally down about everything. Kae asked if it was that time of the month, and i guess it was when it all started.... but now im not and im still down... but in saying that i just measured myself..
and ive lost 2 inchesfrom my waist...
woop woop

2 inches is great WELL DONE YOU :)

Do you feel abit brighter now :) thats the thing it isnt always in pounds it can be in inches instead!

It is hard when your down, cos it triggers of every other bit of sadness, but try to stay positive, Im trying so you have to aswell :)

thanks nee...
im feeling better now i have seen the last of those 2 inches...
but yeah.. being down brings up so many other things....
ehhh im going to try and make a positive out of things and be happy...

Here Here to that:)

Hope all is ok?

I am finding this whole low calorie thing really motivating, I dont really know why, but im enjoying the challenge of eating as much as I can but with little calories hee hee

The last 2 days have been ok, yesterday I struggled a little bit with hunger but nothing in comparison to my normal hunger issues and today has been great.

Saturday

breakfast - 1/2 slice of toast with 1/4 tin of baked beans - 123 cals

Lunch - Musli Bar 116 cals

Dinner - 2 cups of butternut squash - 80 cals
1 quorn sausage - 30 cals
2 handfulls of veg - 56 cals
1 slice of ham - 30

Snacks - Jelly - 80 cals
2 youghurt gums (daisy cow things from asda :) )

Total for day - 575 cals

Today Sunday

1/2 slice toast with baked beans and a musli bar - 239 cals

Chicken curry - rice with veg and chicken and curry sauce - ready meal - 275 cals
1 handful of veg - 28
orange calippo - 100

Total for today - 642 cals

well done it sounds like you are very up beat and cheery about it!!
great stuff

well done it sounds like you are very up beat and cheery about it!!
great stuff

Thank you Kes, I am certainly trying to be :)

your most welcome!! hows things today??

mawwwwwning nee! u ok? hows it going?

did u pluck up courage to go to that meeting?

luv katie
xxx

mawwwwwning nee! u ok? hows it going?

did u pluck up courage to go to that meeting?

luv katie
xxx

hey Katie,

Eveeeennniiinnngggg :)

Im ok, all going really well! not having any major hunger pangs or anything but very ready for me dinner when its due ha ha

I didnt go to the meeting, naughty I know... but me and the OH chatted about it, and as I knew it would never be an option for me to have WLS I just thought Ill just keep it a little more simpler, I think i did make the right decision even tho I would have lost nothing by going but I can always go to the next one, next month if I change my mind.

hows u?

xx

hiya hun!

im good ta! been up allll night with the kids so my eyes are opened by match sticks at the mo!

Are you weighin your self at all or are you going by inches you sound really motivated and positive at the mo and i like it hehehe

keep up the good work1

love katie
xxx

Hi Nee, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to comment on my thread. Ive not been around much but pop in now and then. Sounds like you are getting your head back in the zone. Well done x

helloooha! how r ya hun!

did u have a fab time back home?

lots of love!

katie
xxx

helloooha! how r ya hun!

did u have a fab time back home?

lots of love!

katie
xxx

Hello,

Im good thanks, had a great weekend saw my lovely little nephew for the first time since he was born 5 weeks ago :) weighed at the weekend too and lost yay so will be updating my ticker and stats

Hows u hun?

xx

great job for loosing nee!!!!
your doing so well!

yeay well done! the new plan seems to be working for you! im rite pleased for a!

sounds like u had a fab time being auntie nikki! I love squishy squashy babies!

hope u have had a fab evening

love kate

x

Hi Nee, sorry ive not been around, hope you are doing ok, xx

Hi Nee, sorry ive not been around, hope you are doing ok, xx

Dont worry, I know you have had alot on, just hope your ok, sending lots of hugs xxx

yeay well done! the new plan seems to be working for you! im rite pleased for a!

sounds like u had a fab time being auntie nikki! I love squishy squashy babies!

hope u have had a fab evening

love kate

x

Thanks hun, yes all going ok, but getting near pay do so proper skint so have been a little more relaxed over what I eat!

Yes love being an aunty again, he is so gorg' I could eat him all up xx

great job for loosing nee!!!!
your doing so well!

Thanks Kes, Defo trying to stick to it but bloody hard hee hee diets ay, who would do it ...... me!!

Well, hope everyone is ok?

Im doing ok, but with pay day soon arriving im feeling the pinch of pennys so have been eating somewhat more relaxed! But once I have been paid I can budget abit better regarding food.

Payday is on Wednesday so might try and have a treat but then back to being strict on Thursday.

Not going to weigh again for another week or 2, its really hard just want to see results but dont want to get disheartened after my loss last week so going to try and avoid it as long as possible, but also tempted to buy weight watcher scales as they seem to be pretty acurate against the boots instore scales!

not long till christmas YAY....:smiley1842: that will be the next day of treats after this wednesday

Speak soon xx

Back