Attempt numero 1 billion....

Thank you, I am feeling abit better, just trying to get back on track with eating as this is my year ha ha

hellllo lovely! hope u r well mrs missing you

xxxx

Hello,

been quite good the last couple of days :) had salads a no naughty food yay!!!!!!

Things are ok in general but the funeral is still not for over a week, and just want it now so we can all carry on, doesn't help that for some reason my family are trying to tell me what to do with flowers etc and won't accept me doing what I want to which is making me sad :( familia at, who'd have
em hee hee

hope alls ok xxx

Weighed this morning and lost 1lb not over the moon but a loss is a loss:p

Hi

had a pretty good day today.

Cooked a roast with pork was so nice, tons of veg and was good with everything else too :) one error was I gave in to some crackling so yummy but full of fat argghhh!! So feeling annoyed at myself about that.

Been selling loads on eBay and made a prety good amount but still have one more thing to go which HAS to sell for good money as bought an iPod touch hee hee so fingers crossed!

Speak soon with next update

xx

yay! nice one for all the selling!

im lucky cos i dont really like fatty things like crackling! the tought of what it is goes through me! and ooooh the hairs!! eeek i remember seeing some with hair in it once! i think thats what put me off it haha

good to hear u had a fab day1

love katie
xxx

Oh my god!!!!

Started taking xenical again the last few days, didn't think I had been too bad but my god, have a been tAking slot of visits!!!

Hoping for a good loss this week tho :)

x

Hiya Nee

Glad to hear you are back on the xenical! Seems it may have had the desired effect of reminding you what you shouldnt be eating!!

Take care xx

Yes I agree, only that I have mainly been eating salads and jacket potatoes with no mayo but have had coleslaw!! Maybe there is something hiding in my cupboards ha ha :)

weighed today and lost 3lbs well happy, hoped to have got to my goal this week but only 1lb to go

have a good weekend peeps x

hey hun!

was it reduced fat coleslaw? if not that can be a killer with the full fat mayo! I really struggled with raw foods cos i never knew how many cals/fat were in stuff with out all that annoying weighing!

hope u r doing well hun1

speak soon

xxxx

well done nee 3lbs is a great loss, i missed this thread somehow lol.

well done nee 3lbs is a great loss, i missed this thread somehow lol.

thanks red :) you have found it now which is all that matters ;)

how are you getting on?

hey hun!

was it reduced fat coleslaw? if not that can be a killer with the full fat mayo! I really struggled with raw foods cos i never knew how many cals/fat were in stuff with out all that annoying weighing!

hope u r doing well hun1

speak soon

xxxx

Hey you, yes was reduced fat so not sure what's going on, to be honest for some reason the xenical is getting to work even when I don't think it needs to, but I'm not complaining ha ha ;)

Also, reached my first target for this year - well only been back on the diet the last 3-4 weeks, But woo hoo half a stone gone forever

wooooop! well dont hun thats fab news!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not had the greatest of weeks I stayed with my mum and she kept placing all the yummy food under my nose but still tried hard so this week stayed the same so am quite happy there was no gain as also went for a meal out, no desserts all week which was hard but worth it for not gaining :)

how have you dont this week nee???

how have you dont this week nee???

Hey Kes,

Thanks for popping by :)

Done ok, but only lost 1lb this week, hoping for a better loss on Saturday.

How are you getting on?

x

helllllloooooo! dont knock a lb hunny! they all add up!

glad u r oks tho! not spoken to u in ages
xxxxxxxx

helllllloooooo! dont knock a lb hunny! they all add up!

glad u r oks tho! not spoken to u in ages
xxxxxxxx

I know yet were always on FB ha ha Addiction ;)

im not doing to badly thanks nee.....
im trying to lose the weight i put back on last week.... but other than that doing good...

trying to fight the snacking additction...... (not going so well) lol

a pound is great.... at least its not a sts or a gain!!

Back