Attempt numero 1 billion....

im not doing to badly thanks nee.....
im trying to lose the weight i put back on last week.... but other than that doing good...

trying to fight the snacking additction...... (not going so well) lol

a pound is great.... at least its not a sts or a gain!!

Glad your doing ok Kes :) And yes Im with you on the snacking addiction - the bain of my life!!

Had a week off from college this week (half term) and sad to say I have done none of my coursework yet OOPS.

But have re-developed a love of bread which is worrying me as now think Ill probably gain this Saturday ARRGGGGHHHH

How do you stop wanting food, why is it soooooo hard RAUUGGHH!!

Rant over ;)

GUTTED!!!

I gained 1lb noooooo Not happy and know its because of the bread, damn stuff but I love it ha ha

Wonder if Ill ever make it to my next half stone goal!!!

Reactions: kae
keep ya chin up hun!

draw a line

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

there u go i did it for ya! lol! now bin the bread and get back on it hun! Its only 1 lb i gained 6.5 other day lol!

mucho loveo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh thanks Kae, you know staying the same is c**p but gaining even a lb is proper poo

Think I may have a relaxed day today :break_diet: and eat all this bread ha ha and then back on again tomorrow :)

Moan and Rant alert......

Really was getting back on track and this last 2 weeks have just been a joke!!!

I weighed this morning and have gone back up to 19st 9lbs so really not happy, I know I only have myself to blame and having another farewell naughty meal last night of Chinese blatenly hasnt helped but still how can it so easily come back!!!

Also a couple of days ago, I found out that someone had tagged me in a photo on FB (one that I had previously seen and hated so didnt bother tagging) and instead of someone politely putting my name, instead wrote 'Downsyndrome Doris' I mean WTF

So yesterday I was just so upset, Yes I know im fat, and I know I may not be the coolest, but why do people have to be so rude. Also I am not Downsyndrome, and am so angry that someone would use 'Downsydrome as a bullying Antic' I have alot of close family friends who are DS

I know this steers away from weight loss abit but Im just so sad and down about it, and even though no-one will prob read this as I would be bored by now reading my rant its so good to vent it.

I wish I could be the thin one on the other side, the one who can hold her head high and feel great about myself, but instead im the one lurking in the background, getting treated like im 16!!

And if one more person walks past me and gives me the tripple look as if 'what the hell is that' I may actually go insane!!

As a result, I am going to prove to myself no matter how rubbish I am feeling right now that I can do it, i can lose weight, I can get my lifelong wanted career and I can one day be happy.

Sorry peeps' rant over

hello hunny bunch!

Ahhh hun! i do hope u r ok! What kind of vile creature would put something like that! Its disgusting! DS is very close to my heart as they thought livvy had it when she was born! And for some one to say that about you! its terrible. do u know who it was? You really need to try forget about it hun! i know its hard but they r so not worthy of your time!

As for the gain there is nothing you can do about it now except get back on track an start again! I hate having 'last suppers' cos they never satisfy my need for food. I always lways want more. When im going off plan I say to my self is one biscuit going to be enough? And its not i dont really want the biscuit, I just need to feel it in my mouth. I dont actually taste it tbh i eat it in a big binging haze! Im not saying you do but in my honest opinion i think you are forbidding your self too many foods and you are rebelling against it!

You need to follow a plan that alows a little of everything in moderation. You could say to yourself you are not on a diet you are on a healthy eating plan and you can have everything in moderation?

i hope ive not upset ya just thought id give you my thoughts

sending you lots of love and hugs

love katie
xxxx

No you havent upset me, plus even if I was at all offended I know you woould only say it to help me so no worries :)

I agree with what ur saying about allowing things in moderation for me, this is just to hard, its like all or nothing.

If I think 'well ive been good for 2 weeks so Ill have a treat' I then go into a major bingeing session and keep going or for the next 2 weeks I keep eating bad foods.

I think I have to cut it all ouit and purely eat healthy with the thought that I got to this stage through eating badly so in order to change it I need to stop it

Yeah i do understand what u mean all or nothing! I can not but ww buns go ahead cos i eat the lot but what i mean is for example on my diet i can have unlimited pasta and potatoes. this in its self makes me not really want a massive portion, i can have healthy extras so i choose to have 2 slices of bread an 3 baby bel lights so straight away Ive satisfied my bread an cheese craving. If ive got a chocie craving i can have a malteser bunny and a freddo if i really want to and im still sticking to plan. Do you see what i mean? i dont mean stick to 1200 cals for 2 weeks then have a blow out on a chicken chow mein or something! If i saved my syns for 2 days i could have chicken chow mein too xx

xxxxxxxxx

yeh I get ya :)

Maybe I need to look into all diet options, I have always found that i struggle with treats, so I need to re-investigate

Sorry for being an old whinge bag ha

I weighed this morning and have gone back up to 19st 9lbs so really not happy, I know I only have myself to blame and having another farewell naughty meal last night of Chinese blatenly hasnt helped but still how can it so easily come back!!!

Weighing yourself after having a big meal the night before is going to show on the scales as weight...

Get back on track today and weigh yourself tomorrow morning as this will give you a more realistic reading.

Your right mini, have started my diet (all over again) started monday feeling well positive

THIS TIME I WILL DO IT MWAH HA HA HA

Nee where are you hun? hows things? xx

Nee where are you hun? hows things? xx

Hey you,

Im still around just not been posting on here, I started a challenge in March so been mainly on there :)

Managed to shift 17lbs since beginning of March but had a naughty few days so think I may gain on Monday :(

But overall quite pleased with my loss, I am hoping to shift a total of 4stone by beginning of September and then plan to set another goal after this :)

How are you hun? Hope the bleep has Bleeped off :)

Hope everyone else is doing good too?

xx

Had to post to say I have lost another 3lbs this week so 20 lbs in total since the beginning of March!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back