Attempted alot or restarts, determind now

nicolas

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

well I've done every diet under the sun and I lost 2st before christmas through low carb diet, and I gave up the ciggerettes on 1st of dec, and went on holidays and after all that i put up 6lb so happy enough, but i feel i need a good kick start now, i'v 2 stone to lose if not 3 and i want to lose it before my next holiday in May,

I've tried to restart Lipotrim a number of times and funny all find day 2 the hardest, any tips for day 2?

Looking forward to meeting ye all

:D

Hi Nicolas

You already know day 2 is going to be tough. Perhaps best to accept that and prepare to keep yourself busy that day. Lots of people go into cleaning mode and do something physical. I think you have to be prepared to expect day 3 and 4 to be tough too, but after that most people are into ketosis and doing well. You are stronger than your need for food. LT gives you all the nutrients you need and you need to drink lots of water / black tea/ black coffee to get you through. You can do it. Write yourself notes to remind you how much you want to get this done. Keep a diary on here. Sometimes it helps to write it down. There are lots of great people on here to give you support. We all started at day 1 too and know what you're going through.

Stay strong, best wishes

Kay x x x

Nothing to add to Kay's excellent advice, other than good luck, you can do it! :)

Back