Attempting the diary thing again (not strictly dukan)

Good on you Jaq. I probably should cut my losses (read "gains" after another four day weekend where I totally lost the plot) and come back to the fold also...

I did a couple of ppdays over the weekend, but no proper attack no. As long as I keep to lowcarb veg I'll not do pp days in the week, Id rather not have the water swings or bunged upness.

Jo i hope you can get off the treadmill a bit and find a middle ground, though you do so well in the zone.

Oh and today's food plan
B black coffee w/ sweetener, yogurt
L cold meat (lots) and rocket, yogurt (oops so much for my minimal dairy)
D lean mince n mushrooms
Snacks dunno yet.

Near my new work there's a coop that I'll investigate for emergency supplies on a dry day(will the rain ever end). There are so many bakeries around too, grrr, at least the rain seems to stop them smelling good.

After a couple of weeks of fruit I'm not missing it and I'm okay ish having to cook again, my new flat is much smaller than my last house but the kitchen has far more workspace.

Exercise, Walk 2miles.

Weird my last post failed but is there.

What a difference some sunshine makes :) makes me feel all positive for the weekend and a much more pleasant walk to work, well it would have been if I hadn't needed to wee soooo much. Yup back to peeing for England and my dress is deffo less clingy than last week.

Will have to resort my jeans in size order to check where I am each week, but I might weigh at the gym on sat, if there's a scale.

This weekend I'll go to a gym hopefully twice, watch gymnastics and formula 1, then off to see some exerts from new musicals and a songwriting competition. All gogogo.

Not the best weekend, no gym - just too tired/lazy, must sort out running instead, no point living next to a great big common if I dont use it, especially when the gym is a busride away.
Food wise all was okay until last night when I accidently had a beer, in that I totally forgot I shouldnt. Will keep a closer eye on myself this week.

Hope everyone enjoyed some sunshine.

Hey Jaqys :)

New house location sounds good, get using that common! saves bus fares, gym costs :) and time if you get straight at it

I did a period of pv during a difficult spell, it does take me a lot of willpower to get through pp days, worst is the night before...thinking "oh great tomorrow is pp" :) takes a lot to push through that wall.

hope you're having a good day! x

Am I weird for finding PP days easier - mentally that is. Obviously PV is easier if I'm out and about or have a social event but if I'm just in the office or at home I find PP a doddle. Maybe it's the strictness that makes me go into auto pilot. Food is merely an energy source and nothing more.

Yeah I might find somewhere more local that is a bit dearer but save on bus fares. But free would be best, just not in the rain, sigh.

Super tired today, hard to concentrate :( not eating enough, not hungry, will make sure I eat extra tonight.

Vixx I'm not into pp at all, I can do it on a weekend where I just graze on a chicken but in the week it feels too restrictive. I've no idea how I managed my first dukan stint.

Last edited:
Oh and I'm enjoying using the eatery app still, its like using the menu thread here I guess. But just votes not comments from a mixed audience.

Last week my food was voted 71% healthy overall better than 72% of users. Though to be fair it's easy to favour your results by adding a pic of a glass of water. Still it's interesting not to get a big thumbs down to low carb food.

Also interesting what others eat :D lots and lots of muesli, fruit, and lots of rice. Cakes are frequent and so generally I think people are being pretty honest.

The girl who recommended it to me said shes using it to be accountable, that snapping a pic helps 1 thing not turn into a binge.

Have deffo lost some water weight, the arms of my coat which had been getting a bit tight are fine now and things are smoother round my hips in my dresses.

I think I'll continue with no weighing for now, as I never did manage to control my reaction to a bad days weighin after a good food day too well. Just need to do a weekly clothes try on and maybe take a picture or something.

Feeling super tired today, yesterday it was hard to get going, today my legs felt like lead on the walk to work, possibly due to a return to ketosis if the weekend beer pushed me out.

Ate tonnes of chook and turkey last night.

Feeling better today, still pretty sleepy - keep waking at 5.30 for the loo then sort of falling back asleep again for 20mins before the alarm which is probably whats making me groggy. Legs are not so dead though.

Hungry this morning :( Not got a lot of lunch either- may have to visit the shop for some chook.
Wish it was friday already, cant wait to sleep in sat.

Not good when having a hungry day theres a huge carb bomb in the kitchen, happens waaaaaay too often here, been here a month and it seems to happen every couple of days, theres not many people here cant be that many birthdays, we've had pet birthdays and anniversary of start dates celebrated too, i'm feeling very much like that seinfeld episode, although no one sings to anyone, thank goodness.

Had an unexpected pp day yesterday, salad went manky fast :( And will be half pp today, if I go out for dinner, If i eat at home it'll be chicken omelette.
Feeling good, recovered from the beer slip, will be more aware this weekend ;) hopefully. Am happy that im sticking with things.

This weekend need to do normal chores, want to get a facial, but might have to wait on that, concert sunday, might dayseat for a play tomorrow too.

Back