Attention from the opposite or same sex even?

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Has anyone experienced any attention from the opposite sex or even the same sex? Asked out on dates, Compliments ect'? :p Since you have been losing weight?

I haven't as yet but waiting.... :D (Still waiting :rolleyes:) lmao!

i have from my bf and family and friends. but then i aint been anyware really to get them. lol

OH yeah I get them off family and that they say I have lost weight on my face and shoulders makes me feel great :D

Just waiting for the day I have men falling at my feet ha ha! :p

yeh was out on sat night and i wore a dress and i got loads of looks and comments from men and women who hadnt seen me in a while i felt on top of the world it was great !!!!

Was out with a very foxy skinny friend of mine last week and the barman was very definitely checking ME out not her - hurrah!!!! First time I've actually noticed anything to be honest though.

Time, my friend - it will happen - and you will feel GOOD!

Carol x

:) wow thats all i can say! ;) ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and flip it feels good.... down boy! :) x

Deffo ;) :D

I saw the ex at the weekend too.... brought to tears to her eyes seeing me :D

In the words of Jim Bowen... "Look at what you could've won love !" :D

Deffo ;) :D

I saw the ex at the weekend too.... brought to tears to her eyes seeing me :D

In the words of Jim Bowen... "Look at what you could've won love !" :D

:D:D:D:D

You must have walked off with a big smirk on you're face...:p
When I have lost mine I can't wait to bump in to old boyfriends and strut my stuff :D

i get lots of looks etc but nobody seems to want to make a move lol think walking around with the boys fighting behind me is a bit off putting lol i think i will struggle to find somebody'that isnt just after a one night stand' because i have children grrrrr would be nice though xxxx

I've been told I'd make a wonderful Father ;) x

Page boy, page boy ..pleeeeeease

:D:D

I think I have scared him off..ha ha story of my life :p

Back