August bank holiday 2013 challenge

Another 1lb for me this week please, Lexie. Less than a pound away from having lost 9 stone now, so quite pleased. :) xx

Well done Tracy... You have just shown that slowly slowly is the way to go x x

Another pound for me, please Lexie. That's a precious pound for me as it gets me to my 9 stone loss. :) xx
Well done, that's amazing! An extremely precious pound indeed :) Well I'm back off my all inclusive 2 weeks away and I'm several pounds heavier. I'm straight back on the plan and I'll weigh in on Wednesday officially and hopefully by then I'll have lost some of those lbs :( Last year my holiday marked the start of me eating 'normally' for several months so I wont be making that mistake again and plan on being really careful now.

xAlisonx said:
Well done, that's amazing! An extremely precious pound indeed :) Well I'm back off my all inclusive 2 weeks away and I'm several pounds heavier. I'm straight back on the plan and I'll weigh in on Wednesday officially and hopefully by then I'll have lost some of those lbs :( Last year my holiday marked the start of me eating 'normally' for several months so I wont be making that mistake again and plan on being really careful now.

Thanks, Alison! I'm sure that holiday weight will come off in no time. I'm off work myself next week, and whilst we're not going away I'm planning on having some food treats, so I expect the scales will temporarily head the wrong way for me a little too!! :) xx

Back