August bank holiday 2013 challenge

Fantastic losses Rach, Pudders and Kittybling, well done! :)

2lb off for me please which brings my total loss on this challenge to 26.5 I think. I did consider extending my target but I think I'll leave it as I'm off on my hols one week from now so you wont see me online for a while. When I get back I'll weigh in just to see if I 'maintain' my target. I'm expecting a small gain as I'll be all inclusive. My aim's to enjoy eating but try not to be too crazy and to really increase my activity levels to limit any gains hopefully.

Hi All,
I've done it!!! I've done it!! I've lost 4.7lbs this week, taking me to 13st 3.7lbs, which beats my 13st 5lbs target.
I'm absolutely over the moon, and a little shocked if i'm honest! ( No idea how I got such a big loss this week!)
I have my overall target to achieve by Xmas, which is my next target.
Thanks for your ongoing support. Feeling happy happy happy. ;-)

All up to date ladies, well done some great losses... I will be around more to keep an eye out & hopefully actually lose some weight during this challenge!

Updated 4/8/2013 2004hrs

You're doing so well Tracey . Good to see you're still getting the loses even though they are not blue! Well done! :)

Pudders said:
You're doing so well Tracey . Good to see you're still getting the loses even though they are not blue! Well done! :)

Thanks, Laura - it's like wading through treacle when you get to the last bit, lol. :) xx

Isn't it just. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back