August Challenge now over. Only 115 days to Christmas now.

19/31 :)

22/31 100%. Just realised that the 31st is when I'm on 5am start so will have to resist the cake and biscuits at morning break and have breakfast when I get home. I finish at 10 am so I should be ok. Just want to go to the end 100% now.:)

20/31!

22/(-3)/31 ... sadly not a 100% day at all, was awfully hungry all day, so went over my calories. Was at 1800, so not AWFUL, but definitely could have been better. Oh well. :) Hopefully tomorrow I'll manage a 100% day - since I have the weekend off as I'm going away.. no use pretending I'll stick to 100% - BBQ + drinks with friends we only see once a year!

21/31!!

22/(-3)/31 ... sadly not a 100% day at all, was awfully hungry all day, so went over my calories. Was at 1800, so not AWFUL, but definitely could have been better. Oh well. :) Hopefully tomorrow I'll manage a 100% day - since I have the weekend off as I'm going away.. no use pretending I'll stick to 100% - BBQ + drinks with friends we only see once a year!
life happens! It what we do the rest of the time that counts :) :)

I can't call today. Grrr

I can't remember now as lost track but it was definitely about 23/31 which isn't too shabby really. Are we starting a new thread or carrying this one on?

Ok well this was your baby :) let me know and I'll add it to the newbie thread and get some more on board. Maybe we should do an xmas count down. 115 days.... :eek:

I found it very helpful so thank you for starting this one!! :)!

Back