August Challenge now over. Only 115 days to Christmas now.

17/31 100% for me, half perfect day, all went well until after dinner, think PMS got to me and gave me the munchies... Stayed at 1200 calories though which is top end of my allowance. Meh *shrug* gonna have days like this on occasion, what can you do. :)

Last edited:
16/31!!

100% so far every day this month :D

Ooops. Went shopping on my own and bought some sweets.So not a 100% day.:(

18/31 days 100%. I am only human so off days are expected. After all I'm not perfect.;)

Yeaahh... So today... I decided not to do the 100%. It was fully my choice, made in good will, rather than the gremlins stealing my will power away. So I'm not disappointed or feeling guilty. It is what it is!

17(-2)/31 : 100% still for me.

Funny because I was the same. I was 100% all day and then we decided to get a takeaway. A fully conscious decision that I actually feel good about because it proved I'm not as obsessed as I was beginning to worry I was!!

So I'm now 16/31 :)

The half-way slump it seems :p It's ok though, the aim of this is to be good most of the days. I am aware this will continue (for me) for a few months still, so if anything, it helps balance out the not-so-100% by being accountable to get back on this the next day :) So back on it until next Saturday! :D

17/31!

I've completely lost track. I can't call yesterday so I'm 4 days off overall so still 17/31 until later today :)

18/31!

Back