August Challenge now over. Only 115 days to Christmas now.

Nooo, summer cold D: I hope you feel better soon Mary - remember the biscuits won't make the cold go away! ;) But in all seriousness if you feel you need the energy set yourself a small portion aside and it'll still be a 100%day - just keep an eye on calories and what-not. You need to get better! Health comes first :)

Poor Mary... feel better sweetie.... xx

Nooo, summer cold D: I hope you feel better soon Mary - remember the biscuits won't make the cold go away! ;) But in all seriousness if you feel you need the energy set yourself a small portion aside and it'll still be a 100%day - just keep an eye on calories and what-not. You need to get better! Health comes first :)

I will not give into those biscuits. If I have any it will not be a 100% day and I am in this for the whole of August. :)

I just BBQ'd and am still on track :)

11/31

It's going to be a struggle today to not nose dive into the Belvita biscuits. I have woken up with a cold. I think the week away has caught up with me.:rolleyes: I will dose myself up with lemsip and not move off the sofa.:D
Poor you Mary...I hope you feel better soon.
[/url

Feel better soon Mary :(

14/31 100% for me... Though today was HARD! Felt hungry all day and was tempted by a BBQ at someone's house ... but I decided not to go because I knew I'd eat everything if I got the chance. :p Ended up with a small dinner and it was fine in the end! :D

12/31 yesterday :)

been 100% so far all month :D

13/31 :) nearly half way everyone!!

14.5/31 - not *quite* 100% - but was still at 1200 calories which is still in "dieting" range. The naughty thing was a couple gin & tonics, but food was fine! :)

Last edited:
14/31 yesterday

On course for 15/31 today :)

15/31 at close of play!

Back