august start , Day 5 !!

awww lucy good im glad your ok x lol at my cheekbones, AJB commented in another post too :) i will tell lind you are all missing her x

ok just mesg'd lind on facebook and told her you were both asking after her and send your love. any of you guys on facebook? x

Shockingly I'm always on it - thats the problem with having a BlackBerry it makes you addicted to all kinds of nonsense! Can be found under 'ajb999' though as there are very few people that actually know I'm doing LL I occasionally have food and drink talk just to seem 'normal' - weird or what?!!

just added u on facebook AJB and i wont mention LL on it dont worry :) your like me ive a blackberry too, wouldnt be without it

Hi all. With all that's happened the last couple of weeks for me it's become obvious that I can't afford to complete my LL journey - BUT I've decided that I want to do Exante until I get to goal.
I've been 100% abstinent for 6 weeks and I know I can carry on. In fact being abstinent has given me the strength and control I've needed to sort my life out!
I've got my LL meeting tomorrow night - I'll go and get packs for another week and get another pot of St. Clements.
After that, if no-one minds I'd like to keep posting here coz I like the familiar faces! I won't discuss Exante, and I'll be carrying on with the exercises in my LL book so I'l be a LL-er in spirit! I expect I'll join the Exante forum too.
Hope everyone's doing ok :)

awww lucy, i know the cost is quite pricey! so do understand
good luck on Exante, and you make sure you keep posting on here otherwise you would be missed xx

Makes perfect sense Lucy, and of COURSE you can be here - you belong here!

The Exante packs are very good, but the shakes have NO sweetner in them, so if you like things sweet, be sure to have some hermasitas or something in preperation. :)

Good on you - many would use this as an excuse to quite. Good for you!! You ARE getting stronger. :)

Good luck!!

xx

Thanks BL and Tracy - that's what I mean, I need you guys!!!
BL - there is no way I'm stopping now, and I am armed with Splenda tablets! I have ordered a months' packs, so I talked to LLC tonight and explained that I won't be attending again, she completely understood. I have enough LL packs until the end of tomorrow, then the "new" ones should be here on Tuesday. I've done my week 6 "home schooling"(!), and feel good that I've made a positive decision. Onwards and upwards :D

Good luck Lucy.
My sister is doing Exante and its working a treat for her. She gets the mixed bumper pack each month and is more than happy with her selection she gets x

Well done on your decision Lucy - very 'adult' of you! Don't be a stranger - we all want to hear how you are getting on :)

You see- you are in control Lucy. This is just a reflection of how you are tackling life at the moment. You are de-cluttering and sorting out. Starting with losing your weight and re-evaluating your relationship and doing what you had to do.
GOOD FOR YOU LUCY. You didn't really think anyone would say "push off" from here did you?
You're one of us hun, as the others have said- welcome here any time.
Love and hugs. Good luck. I know you'll continue to be successful with Exante. I've heard tell that the packs are maybe even better than ours! Let us know xxxx

Thanks Slenda! De-cluttering, hmm, the biggest clear-out I've ever done!
And re: the packs, I've been reading a bit on the Exante forum, sounds like I may need sweeteners. I will send a covert report back! Secret agent Lucy ;)

My usual weigh-in would be tonight, but my scales weigh a little heavier than LLC's, so I'm going to do it tomorrow morning, then stick to Tuesday mornings. Hoping to hit the stone and a half point this week :)

I think the Exante soups are delicious. The shakes are comparable to LL, but definately need sweetners...but the soups I think are superior. The bars are good too - but only two to choose from - but they are very good, and very filling. It was hard getting used to only 3 packs a day - but you do get in a groove. :)

I didn't realise you'd done it BL - that's encouraging.
I'm thinking of splitting the bar in two to make 4 meals until I'm used to the reduced rations! I'm so used to my routine of 9, 12, 4 & 7 at the moment, it may take a few days to shift things along an hour or so. But not a problem - just another little adjustment to make. I'm getting good at this adaptability ya know ;)

Back