august start , Day 5 !!

OMG! you have done it right, seriously i looked at them pics with my mouth open wide! you honestly look like a different person, you should be sooooo very proud of yourself, your a true star!!! and you look fantastic well done you xx

I was literally shaking in my boots as i put them on last night. Done it about 11pm as i knew nobody would be on. Such a coward i am lol x

ah. bless you. It is a very good first step towards realising your new found confidence. It will build steadily for you, and pretty soon you will be plastering your photo all over the place with pride.

It does take getting used to, and it IS scary at first.

Well done. :)

Thanks BL. Didnt think it would be such an ordeal and have been wanting to do it for weeks but each time i chickened out. On sunday something just changed and I realised I am changing my life. I'm getting a second chance - and I just wanted to share it with my friends on here. No more hiding anymore. I know now 'I will get there' and I am 'determined to succed' :D

hi guys just to let you know where im at.

i have spoken to my llc and she thinks abstaining from food completely when i dont have that much to lose is why im struggling so much especially since the losses had been low therefore not enough to keep me motivated. she thimks i need to learn about portion control and train myself with new eating habits. the longer im in total abstinance im not learning anything so im starting ll lite on monday. ive told my llc i have enough food packs to take me to monday and i am gona do abstinance until then just to get rid of the glycogen. i feel more optimistic knowing i can have a meal with the family will stop me feeling sorry for myself...

i know i would have rather done abstinance until i got rid of my extra weight but its not for me this time. id rather do it slower while learning at the same time. i know the next three days are gona be difficult but i know this time its only for a few days not 4 or 5 weeks.

thanks for your kind words of wisdom. ive always known that losing was the easiest part now i feel its time to conquer these demons once and for all.

i started my weight loss journey weighing 224.5 lbs and i got down at my lowest to 122.4lbs. im now 149lbs.

im gona stay on this side of the forum though xx

thanks guys bben up since half 6 and still motivated....

i fear i maybe on and off here all day lol xx

3pm and i have had 1 banana shake, 1 chilli con carne and 2n a half litres of water so far............ yay xx

Thanks Carrie.

So glad you have been able to come up with a solution - that allows you to keep loosing. You will still get there luv - just maybe take you a wee bit longer - but hey there's no rush and your need to be comfortable with what your doing and you werent with Total. Glad too your staying on this site.
Good luck huni. You will do it :hug99:

awww carrie your back! lovely to have you back honey. xx

Aaaaaaaw its sad when people just disappear. Maybe she will re-appear again. Fingers crossed. Worried about Linda too. Hope she either got started back on LL or Exante. Just not sure cos if she had of then I think she would be on here chatting :(

Lind is ok, shes one of my friends on facebook, dont think shes back on LL just yet though! Awww Ally come back please x

sorry meant to ask how are you Lucy? x

Glad Lind is ok - make sure to tell her we were asking after her!
I'm ok thanks Tracy - keeping positive :)
You're looking goooooooooood by the way - check out those cheekbones!!!

Tell Linda I was asking about her and miss her x

Back