august start , Day 5 !!

ajb........ its sooo frustrating.
as you have said before especially when folk cheat and lose more.
ive seriously had it. why oh why oh why....
i dont wanna wish my life away but roll on next week so i can check where im at... xx

It is soul destroying - again I was the only one that hadn't lapsed this week and still had the lowest loss (granted the other ladies have more to lose but that's beside the point) trying not to get fed up - will keep plodding on - stick to it - and hopefully get a good result next week :)

i will keep plodding along, i dont care if it takes me till xmas i will get to target and do rtm!

allymc where are you??? xx

Stay positive girls. I know we pin so much on those numbers, but the proof is in the measuring tape! Try on clothes, SHOW yourselves how far you've come. Remember you're not alone here, I reckon we'll all have weeks where we have low losses, and we definitely all have down days. Carrie, your man sounds fabulous!!!! ;)

hey i only had 2.2lbs last week so know how you felt....but i thought about it afterwards and told myself I shouldnt feel down.....its a LOSS so I made myself happy about it :) x

i do feel so much more positive today, tried on my goal dress which my oh bought me when i reached target in dec. i havent been able 2 get it over my hips at all but i got it on and it zipped up! dont get me wrong its a tad tight but the difference in a few weeks has made the low losses bearable ... sorry i shouldnt be saying low because they are good!

when is it you get your measurements done tracy? xx

awww carrie thats brill well done! get my measurements taken tomorrow night....cant wait x

confession time.................

i cheated last night, decided last night at about 6pm i was gonna have a meal, not because anything bad had happened not because i was low but because i wanted to sit down with the family and have a meal. i had 2 slices of pizza and a piece of choc tiffin cake.

i know im straight out of ketosis, im at peace with that, every decision we make has a consequence but i didnt have a night of binging which i would normally do, i didnt feel sooo guilty i thought right had something to eat draw a line under it and carry on.
im so stuffed this morning still cant face my shake just yet but i will not fail at this guys.
my llc said that if we lapse once that isnt a relapse and not an excuse to carry on eating. to draw a line under it and move on.
just wanted to be honest with all of you. xx

carrie done feel bad about it, its happened and you cant turn the clock back....forget it and move on yeah. I had the tom & basil soup last week and some veg I wont allow myself to feel bad about it, I moved on you have too dont let it get you down, were all going to have weak moments.
I got back from my LL session last night and had slice of lean ham, didnt feel bad or guilty as I knew I was in control, could have had alot more but I didnt ....onwards & upwards hey xx

Ah babe.. At least you didn't go mental and eat everything in sight! Just draw a line under it and start again today. It's not the end of the world. You can do this : ) x

carrie these things happen.

I was very much like you when i lapsed. I made that bed now lie in it.....however since i first lapsed, it has been easier to relapse...im still going at ll, this week has been fine, but for 3 weeks it has been half hearted.

keep going at it but i think your attitude is perfectly adult and reasonable and i honestly think it is a healthy attitude. Real normal people eat "junk" but they dont do it all the time and dont feel guilty, why is that?

I think ll allows to moderate our urges. now i know that you gave in, but you will do when you get back to normality. But the responce to not jus carry on is what is the most important lesson of ll for me anywy

i have ate and ate and ate the past two days........... definately was not ready for carbs. help me guys im flagging xx

oh carrie.....what have you eaten? x

oh no! Thought you were going to draw a line under it and get back on packs??!

im still struggling have gained 6lbs in 8 days just cant get my head outta this crazy sabotaging mindset??? was meant to be going out 2nyt but i feel so fat n bloated im not gonna bother. ive not quite dissapeared off the face of the earth but i seriously need to get my eating under control.

i promise i wont stay away from here xx

Hi Carrie. LL is too expensive to be sabotaging yourself huni. Maybe your head isnt quite in the right place for it just yet. Perhaps you should give yourself a complete break for a week or two and then start afresh when you feel ready with both your mind and body to start again x

Wise words IWGT, but I bet there's another reason for you struggling at the moment which you need to deal with so you can get back on track with LL.
What's up Carrie? Have you spoken to your LLC about how tough you are finding it at the moment?
How about writing a thought diary? I don't do it often, but it can help you recognise what the real issue is.
Good luck.

Thanks SB.

Well i think the time has come for me to put some pics up. Im not at target but I know now it is only a matter of time. Am sooooooo nervous and very embarassed at what I was before LL

IWGT yes go on put your pics up x

OMG Tracy i have done it. All my pics should be in my album now. Not sure if I have done it right tho lol

Back