Total Solution August starters?

Anyone else think the bars make you hungrier? I think that to really get through this diet I need to get into the mentality of no-food (I am doing TS). The bars are chewy and taste like junk food to me, and a lot of the time I end up eating a bar as a snack when really I am done with packs for the day. They are too quick to eat, too easy to grab and taste too much like 'real food'. I think I am gonna put my remaining ones away and only do soups and shakes. :jelous:

Hi guys,

I am re-starting on Monday and am going to be TS 100%. I know the diet works if you stick to it, so I am aiming to be at goal for christmas with any luck!! x :angel09:

txgardenia said:
Anyone else think the bars make you hungrier? I think that to really get through this diet I need to get into the mentality of no-food (I am doing TS). The bars are chewy and taste like junk food to me, and a lot of the time I end up eating a bar as a snack when really I am done with packs for the day. They are too quick to eat, too easy to grab and taste too much like 'real food'. I think I am gonna put my remaining ones away and only do soups and shakes. :jelous:

Hiya hun, not having done it yet i'm not sure. Maybe it is worth trying different bars or dividing them so you'd have 'something' 4 times a day? It'd be smaller then in theory. Those bl bars i doubt i'd be able to finish in one go, i don't know. I am going to be doing the TS with shakes and bars here as the soups didn't appeal to me. But might give them a try

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Miss Mac said:
Hi guys,

I am re-starting on Monday and am going to be TS 100%. I know the diet works if you stick to it, so I am aiming to be at goal for christmas with any luck!! x :angel09:

Starting for the first time on monday. Plan is to weigh in at boots every monday so i get a digital thing done. I'd like to lose just over 3 st and be in the 9's. I started of at 18st 9lbs just after the birth of my son last year, and have now another 3st to go. I could potentially have lost 9st by the end of this year. Epic or what???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Starting for the first time on monday. Plan is to weigh in at boots every monday so i get a digital thing done. I'd like to lose just over 3 st and be in the 9's. I started of at 18st 9lbs just after the birth of my son last year, and have now another 3st to go. I could potentially have lost 9st by the end of this year. Epic or what???

Wow, that's amazing!!! What an inspiration :) Oh, and your son has such a lovely name x

Awww thankyou ;) i have 3 sons altogether, my 2 yr old has my fav name, he is called Taliesin. And a right monkey is he! Off for my pre exante weigh in either today or tomorrow. By my scales i have stuck on half a st this week, but i have just eaten badly. I can't wait for my pack to come though so i can just get started.

Great unique names :) My nephew (just turned 1) is called Vihaan (we're Indian). I love that's it's not common (never heard it before) - means first ray of light/sun in the morning (roughly translated). To be fair, he is a bit of a ray of sunshine in the mornings - never cries - sleeps till 11:30am - his mother doesn't know how good she's got it!

Don't worry about having been stuck - nothing like a meal replacement diet to get it moving! Looking forward to seeing how you do (I'm sure you'll do fab)

V

That's different ;) how do u say that name? Like vee han? I'm not so good on names from other places, but it's still very nice. I'm Annika, most people assume that means i am swedish, but never been there. Been a bit naughty yesterday and today, it's like, knowing i won't be eating this way again i wanted to try all kinds of stuff all of a sudden. My bad. The day is dragging, i want monday to come quick so i can start ts. Driving me insane now

Yeah that's how you say it :) Annika's a cool name too. I know what it's like when you're about to embark on a diet...it's tempting to have a binge or eat something a bit bad...although I'm sure you didn't go overboards? In any case, it'll go very soon. Hope your packs arrive nice and timely!

Oh me too. I'm so past being 12st 7lbs well, prob more right now. I stuck two fingers up at sw earlier this week and rebelled! Just wanna get back on the wagon seeing those lbs go away ;)

Tinkerbellarella said:
Been a bit naughty yesterday and today, it's like, knowing i won't be eating this way again i wanted to try all kinds of stuff all of a sudden. My bad.

Ah... The last supper syndrome lol

Don't worry Hun, we all have it :p

Some of us even last breakfast, last lunch, last snack and last supper lol

Yep! It's terrible. And i got a whole other day to go yet! It's as if there will be no food on the planet after today,lol a friend of mine is on it and she said that it's fine because come starting day u could feel so yuck starting the plan is a relief. Well, that sentence went in and got hardwired somewhere!

Well, apart from my pack i am all set. 4 2litre bottles of still perfectly clear flavoured water (with malic acid not citric) 4 2 ltr things of coke zero, 2 plain water 2 litres in the fridge, and various little bottles to keep re filling. 3 standby bl bars in cupboard, 3 boxes of peppermint tea and 2 boxes of head ache tablets. 2 shake shaker thingies, 3 bottles of allowed squash and a partridge in a pair tree!lol and emergency king prawns in freezer in case of melt down. Bring on the skinny me!!!!!!!!!

Go Tinks lol x

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Lmao going in eyes wide open eh? I have kods off on school hols too so i had to have everything here as fending out with all 5 when i might feel like poo is not my idea of fun. I warn in advance i'll probably turn into a temporary whinge bucket, but my focus is on wi on mondays. Although i will prob weigh daily as that's just habit.

Check out my help files to organise the diet as well, they are diet plan calendars.

I can't link right now but search my posts. :)

Count me in too!

I lost a stone on LL earlier in the year, then moved away and thought I could manage on my own without support. I moved to Exante to lose the final stone, but yes..instead of losing, I have put on 7lbs! I hate the tightness of my clothes, the bloated feeling, so I have decided to get straight back to it before more damage is done.

Look forward to reading your posts. I find when I come on here I am focused. I have always had so much support from this website (which ever diet I am doing!!). Whenever I don't log on I stray! So I hope to be on here a lot in the next few months.

Check out my help files to organise the diet as well, they are diet plan calendars.

I can't link right now but search my posts. :)

I am going to print this off too and hope I manage to put a big red X in all of the days!!:)

Back