Total Solution August starters?

Hey all :) lovin the 100 days doofa that's cool. I am here till erm 28th sept, going for a few weeks then coming back. As i am going in for an op, i will still be keeping up though, it's mad to think i could be near 2 st lighter by then. Bring it on!!!!

3st 3lbs to go. start weight- 12st10lbs goal 1-hit 12st goal 2- 11st 7lbs goal 3- 11st goal 4 10st 7lbs goal 5 10st goal 6 9st 7lbs GOAL!!!!!

Hi All,

How are we all doing today? This is day 2 for me and my OH. We are drinking plenty but have grumbling stomachs and are tired. Doesn't help in the heat, and trying to complete DIY. I have returned back to the settee and watching chill out TV lol!!

I have to remember that the cause of my overeating is stress and piling my plate as well as my diary with too much. I have learned in the last day that I try to do too much to compensate for being overweight and I don't want people to think I am fat AND lazy!!!! I am trying to find the superwoman I am consistently comparing myself to. I draw the line at wearing the blue hot pants; my bum would look like two piglets fighting to get out of a blue plastic bag hahaha!! I am using humour at my weight so that I don't hate myself for letting myself get this big.

Hope you are having a fabulous day and enjoying the sunshine xxx

Hi all,

I have just ordered my first bumper pack of Exante. Excited and nervous all at once! Came across this thread and thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Like you tinkerbellarella, I too have been on the SW diet. Oddly enough I got stuck at 12st 7lbs and couldn't get any lower after losing quite a few stones. I have since put on a few in frustration! I have decided that I need to get back on it otherwise I will be back at my starting weight of nearly 17 stone.

So here I am. Hopefully for the long haul and to get to target. I look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you all and supporting each other along. :)

Hi a thinner me

I am so looking forward to not being so overweight and I am not thinking about the long haul as that puts me off lol!!!

Once I get into ketosis I am looking forward to feeling and looking slimmer. To keep me motivated I am trying to imagine myself in a slinky outfit and fabulous business suits.

Together we can do it!! Lovely to hear from you xx

For those of you who haven't done the diet before - some people find it helps to delay their "meals"/packs as long as they can before they have one, so they can have their evening meal a bit later too and don't have the temptation to graze later. Also, some people find it easier to split the shakes/soups so that they have half, and then when they feel hungry again, they have the other half. I find with the soups, adding extra water so I feel like I'm having a bigger portion helps. With the bars, people often divide it into many pieces. Also tons of water and herbal tea can help.

a thinner me said:
Hi all,

I have just ordered my first bumper pack of Exante. Excited and nervous all at once! Came across this thread and thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Like you tinkerbellarella, I too have been on the SW diet. Oddly enough I got stuck at 12st 7lbs and couldn't get any lower after losing quite a few stones. I have since put on a few in frustration! I have decided that I need to get back on it otherwise I will be back at my starting weight of nearly 17 stone.

So here I am. Hopefully for the long haul and to get to target. I look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you all and supporting each other along. :)

Hiya, yeah my start weight was 17st and half a lb, i think. It was 17st 10lbs but i was really ill over christmas and lost 9-10lbs in a week and it kicked me into sw. But yeah now, stoooook!lol

Had my final meal, i'm at peace with my stomach for tonight, in 25 mins i am on exante ts. And i will cry if my pack is not here before mid day! Think i might have half a shake when it gets here and maybe save half o have in coffees. Dunno yet. I did not get to boots for my wi and won't tomorrow so i will wi on my scales and adjust my start weight. I can't wait to just get into it now. Plenty of projects to do, i will probably bore u all with them too! Just so u know i knit stuff to keep busy, got a nice sized custom list to keep me going in fact been making a cardigan today already. This isn't ur granny knitting btw. This is hand dyed balls of gorgeousness made into baby and toddler clothing ;)

woohoo, I'm feeling super motivated. I skipped dinner yesterday and officially started the diet at midnight. :D I'm having half a tomato soup pack right now and then I'm going to bed. When I go down a jeans size, I am gonna take my current pair (the last pair that fit!!!!) and cut them up to make into a handbag! :D:D

woohoo, I'm feeling super motivated. I skipped dinner yesterday and officially started the diet at midnight. :D I'm having half a tomato soup pack right now and then I'm going to bed. When I go down a jeans size, I am gonna take my current pair (the last pair that fit!!!!) and cut them up to make into a handbag! :D:D

Great idea about the handbag :) Sounds like you're mega-motivated :)

yeah, i'm extra motivated at the moment because i have a lot of other life changes going on. i'm making loads all at once. ;) it would be such a nice feeling to fit into my old clothes again. i have been overweight for 3 years now and i am SO tired of it! I am rewarding myself with a 5 day trip to Paris when I reach my goal! :D

Oooh that sounds fab! Well so far so good. I'm hugging the water bottle that went to bed with me last night. That's nearly 2 litres down so far. Weighed in at 12st 13lbs (eeeeek!) this morning so i really did gain baaaad this week. That's 4lbs on from my sw wi which was 12.9 but hey, line drawn, new start ready to tackle the soft and squishy bits of me! Good luck everyone!!!!

Aww good luck guys I shall look forward to joining you all next Tuesday xxxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Gah where's me box??? I think i nearly swallowed a biggest loser bar whole.....lol

Oh no! Water water water hopefully be there soon xx

Yep should be. Hopefully. I've already had 2 litres today of water. A coffee with a dash of cold water was not bad, that will grow on me! :)

Customer service is impressive! Emailed and i got a reply 5 mins later ;) due for delivery between 12-1 :)

Yay did you tell them you've already eaten half your hand lol xx

Well i didn't call as i was chewin on my ankle! Lol

So glad I found this site! Just started this morning so good to find other people starting at the same time. Good luck everyone! ;)

Good luck willow xx

Back