Ava's Diary

AvaGardner said:
Thx wedding! It's definitely a hard diet to do! Good luck with ur journey too. I can't see ur stats on my phone! Xxx

Ha Ava I have a right nightmare with my ticker I have lost 15 lb in total I am on week three x
Hope you ok x

Well done bells! I'm hoping to hit the 12's in the next two weeks! Hoping to be 11 10 by hols on the 11th August! We can do it! I just tidied out the fridge and amnt tempted at all, yippee! In other news, my new man has had his phone off since sat, I'm worried about him and I miss him! Grrr!
Xxx

Week 4

Countdown to weigh in. 3 days to go! I'm super excited! I've been 100% this week and don't plan on cheating! Hope ur all getting on well!

Xxx

Ava, reading your diary reminds me of myself! I do si well for 2 - 3 days then really start to want some food so I go off it for a meal...but then I'm not getting into ketosis so worry I wont lose the weight!
My hardest time is when the kids are eating . Lets try to get through this!

Week 5

Yippee, weigh in today, ive been 100% and lost 4 lbs. Im delighted. I have 3 lbs to lose before i see 12 something, which im delighted about. Saw my new man today and said he can really notice the weight off my face. :) Still have two pairs of size 16 jeans that dont fit, they must be small sizes. Does anyone know what weight ill be a size 14 at, i forget from the last time? I want to keep going and be slim and gorgeous for him! Ruth ive definitely had a tough time on this diet. Keep trying, i dont want to jinx myself but i am in the no eating zone. Hope i stick to it! The way i look at it is im so lucky to have this opportunity to lose weight quickly. Hols in abt 4 weeks! :)

Well done ava

Hi Ava...wow you're doing so well - congratulations on your fab loss this week. I too fell off the wagon last week. I can go 100% for about 7 days and then I get desperate to eat again! I think maybe I'm going to try to refeed after next week and do slimming world to get my last stone off.

It won't be too long til you're in your size 14s! I remember once hearing that losing 10 lbs can be equivalent to losing a dress size, though am guessing everyones different lol. Whichever way you look at it, you sound like you're definitely on the road to slimdom!! Well done hun xxx

I want to be in that no eating zone for 6 weeks. By the way this new guy sounds like a keeper - especially if he is firing the compliments your way!!!

Thx al, kathie and Peggy :) I heard 10lbs is a dress size too! One of the size 16 fits me and they're both from primark so the tag on one could be wrong! Thx Peggy, he's a keeper alright, he remembers me when i was skinny too so knows I can get there, he's gorgeous to boot! :) I'm heading to Westport today armed with my shakes so hope I stick to it! Saw 12 13 at my scales at home too! Yippee! Have a super weekend ladies

Ava
Xxxx

Wow Ava youve done super! Ive had two weeks off and have put on three pounds so were about the same now! xxx

Thx cupcake! That's not much of a gain! We'll be in the 12's next yippee! Good luck with ur restart! I bought my first bikini for hols, size 14, not as small as I'd have liked but will still be delighted to get into it!

Week 5

So I survived until today, this eve i cheekily picked about a thumbnail piece of icing off a cake in the fridge! Does anyone know will this cause me to be kicked out of ketosis. It was such a small amount im hoping it made no difference??

Other than that ive done really well. Have yet to have shake 3! Made a massive effort today with my hair and make up (Im a qualified make up artist) which I havent done in ages and went to meet my new man, armed with the dinner I cooked for him and he cancelled! It went to a good home but quite annoyed at how the day went, maybe why picked at icing!

Ava
xxx

AvaGardner said:
Week 5

So I survived until today, this eve i cheekily picked about a thumbnail piece of icing off a cake in the fridge! Does anyone know will this cause me to be kicked out of ketosis. It was such a small amount im hoping it made no difference??

Other than that ive done really well. Have yet to have shake 3! Made a massive effort today with my hair and make up (Im a qualified make up artist) which I havent done in ages and went to meet my new man, armed with the dinner I cooked for him and he cancelled! It went to a good home but quite annoyed at how the day went, maybe why picked at icing!

Ava
xxx

Hi Ava, the icing is in the past now so leave it there you should still be in ketosis so not to worry put it down to life and move on tomorrow is another day. You can do it xx

Thank bells! Im back on track today so hope alls ok! Bought a lovely pink pair of shorts and a top in size 14! I estimate to fit into them in 2 weeks, can't wait! Good luck on ur journey bells!

AvaGardner said:
Thank bells! Im back on track today so hope alls ok! Bought a lovely pink pair of shorts and a top in size 14! I estimate to fit into them in 2 weeks, can't wait! Good luck on ur journey bells!

Sounds very nice, it's good to buy clothes to give you a mini goal. Your doing Great x

Thx bells, it's looking like a 2 to 3 lb loss this week! Im a bit dissapointed but I'll wait till weigh in tomorrow! Good luck with ur weigh in too!
Xxx

Week 6

Weigh in day- 3lbs down bringing me to 12 st 13lbs, yippee! I'm pleased but hoping for a bigger loss next week. My aunt said I look like a princess. I feel slimmer and great ! Thx for everyone's support!
Xxx

AvaGardner said:
Week 6

Weigh in day- 3lbs down bringing me to 12 st 13lbs, yippee! I'm pleased but hoping for a bigger loss next week. My aunt said I look like a princess. I feel slimmer and great ! Thx for everyone's support!
Xxx

Well Done Ava xx

Week 6
Thx bells! Sticking to the diet 100%! Yippee , almost down to a size 14! I hope to have lost more weight this week as I only lost 3 last week! Cooked dinner but didn't succumb! :) hope ur all getting on well
Xxx

Week 6

So it's my last day of week 6! Still 100%, so proud of myself ! Can't wait to see what I've lost at weigh m

Back