Ava's Diary

Continued... At weigh in! I've abt 2 weeks left before refeed! I packed up 2 bags of size 12 clothes , I'm going to return to lipotrim after the holiday and hopefully lose more! Can't wait to see my shape change! Well done to everyone doing this diet, it's not easy

Ava
Xxx

Eeeek! Mam making meringue roulade! Must try on my size 14 jeans for thinspiration!

I've also started buying smaller clothes. I needed to buy new trousers as my other ones don't fit. However I'm not buying to much clothes as its a waste when in a month or so I'll just need more so I'm chopping and changing between two pairs. I also bought one top but my other tops fit but extremely baggy but it will do until it gets to the point that it's like a sack. I also bought a pair of trousers a size smaller than I am now so I'll inspire myself to continue. It will be a happy day for me when I get into them.

Oh Eva when u on hols try to eat just meat. It won't bring you out of ketosis. There is other food out there you can eat but I'm not sure what they are. Do a web search. I do know meat won't take you out. Since your on hol you'll be living it up so maybe just do the meat on the last couple of days on your hols. It will make it easier to get back in the swing of things when you get back. I took a break from lipotrim coz my dr told me to. I had a nasty chest infection so I needed to for my immune system and I tried to get back to it after I was better and found it hard. Here I am a year later after that incident. No more drs advice lol. I'm not waiting another year but just tell yourself I did it before I can do it again. Enjoy your hols.

Week 7

Ive lost 3lbs, bit dissapointed! Thx Sam! It's 2 weeks today , it can't come round quick enough :) I'll refeed next week as ill have a few alcoholic beverages and don't want to be in ketosis! I'll try stick to fish and salads tho! I hope u get into ur skinny trousers, 14 close on me but are tight ! We'll get there !
Ava
Xxx

Week 7 or 8 (im confused haha)

So 2 people commented on my weight loss and said I was looking great. Im pretty much a size 14! Yippee! Cant wait to lose a few more pounds for holidays! Im going to hit the beach in a bikini, eek! Theres usually all sorts on the beach so i dont think ill be too self concious! How are we all getting on? Hope ur all getting on well!

One thing im changing is the time I have my shakes, i was having one at 11 / 12 one at 3 / 4 and one at 5 /6. Apparently the last shake is too close to the previous so im going to try have my last shake at 8 - 10. Hopefully ill lose more that way, because im not too pleased with 3lbs per week!

Good luck girlies
Ava
xxx

Week 7/8

Happy Monday folks! Another day done! I'm staggering my shakes better and hope that makes a difference and I lose more! 1 week left today then it's refeed, eek! My size 14 are still tight! Went for a lil walk earlier too so hope that helps!

Ava
Xxx

Well I went off my diet for my holiday which I am just back from. I had the most fantastic time, with lots of dining out. According to my scales I've put on 11lbs which is a lot. Im back to join ye fellow lipotrimmers once again to get rid of the 11lbs and more. One annoying fact being i lost the cap to my shaker so will have to repurchase today, and theyre expensive. I hope i can get back into the lipotrim mindset, its tough but sooooo worth it. Good luck everyone

AvaGardner said:
Well I went off my diet for my holiday which I am just back from. I had the most fantastic time, with lots of dining out. According to my scales I've put on 11lbs which is a lot. Im back to join ye fellow lipotrimmers once again to get rid of the 11lbs and more. One annoying fact being i lost the cap to my shaker so will have to repurchase today, and theyre expensive. I hope i can get back into the lipotrim mindset, its tough but sooooo worth it. Good luck everyone

Good Luck Ava, looks like we're both in the same boat xx

Well done for returning Bells. It proved harder for me Day 1 so restarted yesterday. On Day 2 now, its also looking like I've only put on 4 to 6lbs, so better than 11 :)

Day 2 of restart going well, Im hungry now but have already had 2 shakes. I typed out a timetable to check off each day on lipotrim, i want to do it until October this time. My next mini goal is to get back into my size 14 leather jacket.

Good luck everyone

Ava
xxxx

Returning proves more difficult! Day 2 and I've just had a wrap and 2 chocolate bars. I'm a savage. I'm Sooo addicted to food! Can I restart tomorrow! Any words of support or wisdom greatly appreciated ladies or gents! Helllpppppp!

Returning today

So i stayed in holiday mode a bit longer than expected. Restarting today, just printed off my countdown and put on fridge incl a skinny pic for motivation. Im planning on doing lipotrim until 19th of October! Im super motivated but know how hard these first days can be....hope im not tempted! Lipotrim really is worth it. Good luck to everyone on theyre journey

Ava
xxxx

Day 5

Well its Day 5 of my restart. Ive done well and have been 100% but know how difficult it is so just taking one day at a time. I did see 12 13 on the scale this morning so that was a bit of a boost. Cant wait till weigh in on friday. I hope i have a good loss. Hope everyones getting on well.

Ava
xxxx

Hi Ava! I'm in the same boat as you,just back from my honeymoon and I put on 12 pounds so I wanna get it off ASAP. It's so hard to restart- I tried to restart for the last 2 days and on each day I ate. Today I've been 100 per cent so far but am literally taking it 1 hour at a time!! Fingers crossed I don't fail today. Fair play to you for being 100 per cent for the last 5 days, it's so difficult.

Thanks Skinny! Youve done really well, i know how difficult it is so well done for being 100% today. You could try printing out a spreadsheet where u mark off the days, its great to see progress. Keep going doll

xxx

Oh and just got a text from the guy i like, yippee, hopefully he'll like me more as i drop the pounds, its an extra incentive for me to be 100%

xxx

I'd say a restart is hard, you are doing brilliant - remember all the reasons you started lipotrim in the first place. You are nearly over the hard part (so they say;)

shrinkingannie said:
I'd say a restart is hard, you are doing brilliant - remember all the reasons you started lipotrim in the first place. You are nearly over the hard part (so they say;)

Well Done Ava keep it up xx

Thanks Shrinking and Bells :)

Week 1 weight on this morning and Ive dropped 6lbs! Thought it might be more but almost half a stone I suppose. Looking forward to next weeks weigh in already. Oh and himself hasnt texted back so im a little heartbroken. He's lost a lot of weight recently too and looks gorgeous.

xxx

Week 2 of restart

Hi everyone . Well I survived xfactor without treats! So difficult! Hopped on the weighing scales and was 12 9 although I know it's different to the chemist but still. That's 10lbs to get into the 11's! Yippee! Met with himself yesterday and he said u can really see the weight off and I looked fab :) but havent heard from himself! Grrr! I really like this one

Xxx

Haven't heard from him since

Back