Ava's Diary

Haven't heard from him since

Hi Ava, Juat wanted so say congrats on the re-start, I couldnt do it! This is my first time and second day and its TOUGH! I know it's easier said than done but try and remember that you want this weight loss for yourself and not for the guy you like (I'm a fine one to talk though, been with my guy for four years and adfter a dislocated knee 18 months ago, i've eaten what I want and had no excercise - almost five stone to lose and I'm sick of looking like a whale next to my boxer boyfriend lol)
Keep up the good work, when is your weigh day?

Week 2

Hi Sweet, well done for restarting too. Sorry to hear u dislocated ur knew, ouch. I have to say im finding it particularily difficult today, soo tempted to get a chinese or theres pasta salad in the fridge, where are u willpower! It is soooo tough. My weigh in is on Friday, only a few days to go i suppose! Tried on leather trousers today and the 14 didnt fit, which was very annoying. Hopefully ill be there in 2 weeks, although 1 day at a time.

Ava
xxxx

Week 2

Well i had to throw out the pasta salad to stop myself from eating it, haha! I lasted the day today too, its been a lil easier. Was shopping again but held off buying anything until I lose more weight, Really want leather leggings. So proud of myself for staying 100%. Gonna see my guy friend on thursday, want to look fab so itll be make up and a nice outfit :) I was 12 9 on my scale (which is a lil different to the chemist) this morning, so thats great. 11's are in sight! Yippee. Well done everyone.

Ava
xxx

Aww bless you, keep it up hun!

Thx sweet. Hope ur getting on well.

xxx

Week 2

So I've been a hundred percent which has been especially tough this week! I'm in walking distance to a vending machine at the moment and would kill for chocolate! Tell me it gets easier next week! I really have to stick with it! I have a party at the end of sept and wanna look a million dollars, nice to be looking slim for himself to, I'm going to see him in abt half an hour :) good luck everyone!

Xxx

How did your date go?

Hi shrinking, his phone is robbed or lost and I've no way to get onto him I miss him :( stuck to diet 100% but really struggling, not sure I'll last much longer! Hope everyone's doing well. Texting a new guy too he's 6ft 3 and gorgeous! Might go on a date later in the week!

Ava
Xxx

I met my husband when I was 27, I loved all that dating craic, enjoy yourself! I'd say this diet is v hard with a hectic social life, you are doing great!

I met my husband when I was 27, I loved all that dating craic, enjoy yourself! I'd say this diet is v hard with a hectic social life, you are doing great!

Hi Shrinking, dating is fun, nerve wracking too tho. I like coffee dates tho, cant drink much else haha. I find sparkling water when im out is good too. New guy is gorgeous and im defo not slim enough for him yet but ill try to keep going. Im cold hungry and feel like quiting today. :(

Ava
xxx

Week 3

Well ladies somehow ive managed to stick to it 100%. I dont know how ive done it. Its so tough. My aunt is beside me eating a roll and im so tempted. Ill try and stick to it another day, one day at a time. 11's are in sight and ill look and feel fabulous when i get there! I located my man friend earlier and will talk to him later. New guy turns to be only out for one thing. Which is a pity because I really liked him. Hope everyones getting on well

Ava
xxxx

week 3

So im meant to weigh in this friday but im busy so it'll have to be Saturday. I really hope I last that long, one day at a time. I did get a mini boost, i stood on the scales and they said 12 7 which is so close to the 11's its helping to spur me on. My plan is to refeed on the 21st for a party on the 29th and go back to it straight away for 2 weeks before another refeed. Its kind of bitty and probably not the best way to do the diet but im hoping it works out ok. Think im going to go and try on my dress for the party and my skinny jeans, size 14 and still too tight.

In other news, new guy was definitely only in it for one thing so we parted ways. And false alarm, i didnt get a hold of my man friend that i was involved with, he's still awol and i miss him like crazy. Hope to hear from him soon.

Thanks for the advice ladies and keep going on your journey. We can do it.

Ava
xxxx

Week 3

2 more days till weigh in ladies. Im doing ok today, had my second shake and feel good. my size 16 are hanging off me but 14 still too tight. No word from himself yet :( On the up side, he'll really notice the weight loss when i see him. I spoke in my earlier diary entry about doing refeeds so close together. I'd love to get ur opinions on that one ladies and gents. Im not sure whether theyre too close together, will my chemist allow me to do it that way, or should i not say anything and just buy my shakes as normal, although they'll notice I wont be losing any weight.

Cant wait to see 11 something. I think im going to treat myself to long blonde hair extensions when i get there. Ive had them weaved in before and while they are a hassle to maintain they look good I think. I have the clip in ones but theyre not the same

Hope everyones getting on well.

Ava
xxx

Week 4

Weigh in this morning and i lost 4lbs, although I did have an extra day in the week, usually weigh in on Fridays....6lbs till im 11something....I dont think Ill get there before my refeed which is so dissapointing. Back to it straight after my party on the 29th tho for 2 weeks, then another refeed. Size 14 jeans still too tight unfortunately too. Treating myself to a massage at the spa tomorrow so that should be nice. Think Im defo gonna get hair extensions when Im 11 something too so something to look forward to. Hope everyones having a good day. Keep going. I cant believe Ive lasted this long on lipotrim. We're doing sooo well

Ava
xxx

WOW well done you!

How anyone manages to get past week 1 is beyond me!

Anyone who can do it for 2 or more weeks is amazing :)

Good for you xxx

WOW well done you!

How anyone manages to get past week 1 is beyond me!

Anyone who can do it for 2 or more weeks is amazing :)

Good for you xxx

Aw thanks butter, i just do it one day at a time so slowly get there. Only one more week to refeed which i think ill find more difficult than being on shakes 100%. Good luck with ur journey. One day at a time and ull get there.

Ava
xxx

Week 4

So my refeed is in sight. I havent decided exactly what date ill start but probably the 23rd so less than a week! Eeeek! I think its gonna be harder than the shakes nearly, just have to be really strict. I think u can start to see the weight loss. Im wearing a size 14 mini today so thats good. With black tights of course, haha. I was 12 3 on the scales this morning, cannot wait till im into the 11's. Ive had my first shake of the day and am satisfied so thats good.

In other news, Im starting back in part time college, year 4 of my degree, I hope it goes well. I might have to bring my shake into college, not sure how ill manage it. Ill prob be tempted to snack but hope my willpower of steel will help me along. We're all doing so well, its not easy. No word from himself either, wait till we meet up next, if we do, he wont recognise me, haha.

Ava
xxxx

Good luck for college and good luck for the refeed.

You've done and are doing amazingly!

Thx Kate, I'm a bit nervous abt refeed, u have to be soo strict but I suppose if I do 100% I should be able for it! I don't want to put on weight!

Thx butter, ur very kind. I'm getting there. And college went really well thx, it's quite tough tho. I also avoided any treats and stayed 100% :)

Ava
Xxx

Back