Ava's Diary

Good to see you back Ava I wondered where you got to. Good luck for the 11s. By the way 12lb is not so bad you'll lose that in the first 2-3 weeks. I stopped for about 2 months and put on 2st. My own fault though. Pizza is my vice. Now I'm back to the weight I stopped at its taken me nearly 6 weeks to lose it. I never got to my goal the last time I stopped for a holiday and found it hard to get back to it. Good luck hun.

Hi Sam...Thx for the lovely welcome back :)

Well done for losing the weight again.....you've done really well....

I just hope i stick to it this time...

Ava
xxx

Day 2

Well I survived Day 1....yippeeee! I already seem to have lost about 4lbs...I really cant wait for weigh in next Monday....and its a beautiful day out....always puts me in good spirits.

Hope everyones getting on well....

Ava
xxx

I shoud add...im losing weight to impress a male friend of mine too....we've been out a few times....hes clever smart and gorgeous and im just too much of a lil fattie for him. Will prob be on a night out with him in April and really want to look fab.

I know u should lose weight for urself....and i am...but it would be just fantastic to impress him with my new figure....even tho im only on day 2.

Wish me luck

Ava
xxx

Welcome back Ava! I'm back too, but on the New You Plan instead of Lipotrim. Started back today after a loooooong break over Xmas and beyond. Was doing so well up to Xmas and then I got a taste for naughty foods again and couldn't cop myself on! Well done on getting through day one. I'm hoping to do this one day at a time. X

Thx for the welcome back squishy...what does the New You plan consist of? And looking at ur stats.....ur tiny....well done! I could only dream of getting to 10st 7lb lol.

We can do it...ur right...one day at a time. Ive printed off a chart to mark off each day as i do it. It helps

Ava
xxx

Thx for the welcome back squishy...what does the New You plan consist of? And looking at ur stats.....ur tiny....well done! I could only dream of getting to 10st 7lb lol.

We can do it...ur right...one day at a time. Ive printed off a chart to mark off each day as i do it. It helps

Ava
xxx

It's great- there are shakes, soups and bars, delivered to your door the next day and cheaper than Lipotrim. Much tastier too. The bars are delicious! You can have one a day, then shakes or soups for the other meals. You can have 3-4 meal replacements a day. I'm sticking to 3 a day to save money though!

Yep, I'm looking forward to ticking the days off one by one! I don't feel tiny, I was much smaller before Xmas so want to get back there and even a bit lower. I find that I can maintain with calorie counting but the loss is too slow for me, I get demotivated!

Have a good evening! Xxx

Thx...just been out to a sunbed..want to be both skinny and tanned....plus it was a wee walk for me :)

That diet sounds good...I hope it works for u.

I remember being 10 2lb and still wanted to be skinnier so can relate but trust me...bet u look fantastic.

Ava
xxx

Restart....Again

Hi Folks....well i am back again. Im now 13st 7. I havent stopped eating since i came off the programme. What with Easter its been super difficult. I have eaten so much chocolate i feel like im about to explode.

I have some sachets left...enough for 4 or 5 days and im going to restart tomoro. I have a wedding on the 13th so wont be doing it properly until after then,

I have to ask myself do i want to enjoy life....eat and drink and party at this size or do i want to deprive myself of food to be slim. I cant cope being this big anymore so its back to Lipotrim.

Id appreciate any words of wisdom.

Ava
xxxx

Hi Ava

Time to face up to this and get it sorted. Get the weight off once and for all and start thinking NOW about why, when you stop LT you go back to your old ways after working so hard and achieving so much. Most of the time it's our heads that need sorting out. Being fat is a side effect of our brains telling us we need to eat. Hunger pangs are generated by our brains, not our bellies.
If you carry on eating, drinking and partying like you have been, you will be in an endless spiral of doom, which is bad for your morale and your future. BTW I'm all for the partying ;) Also thinking that you have to 'deprive yourself to be slim' is very negative and a difficult thing for your 'head' to maintain long term. Thinking about sensibly cutting back on the drinking and eating so you don't have to deprive yourself would be the way forward. You have to find your life balance. LT is just the means to lose the weight consistently and fast and cannot be part of a permanent maintenance plan.
For me, the really difficult bit has been me personally taking responsibility for my weight. I've spent too many years blaming all sorts of events in my past for causing me to be fat, and an excuse to maintain the fat. I now know I only have to blame myself and have to hold myself accountable for what I put in my mouth. If in the future I could have had 3 drinks and had a good time, but instead I had 10 or 12 which meant I stumbled into the kebab shop on the way home to devour a pile of calories - that is my own fault, not the fault of the drink.
Life is too short and there are more important things than being obsessed constantly with food.

There are many words above, only you can decide if there is any wisdom in them.

Good luck with your restart, we are running an April Challenge if you'd like to get involved.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi Ava

Time to face up to this and get it sorted. Get the weight off once and for all and start thinking NOW about why, when you stop LT you go back to your old ways after working so hard and achieving so much. Most of the time it's our heads that need sorting out. Being fat is a side effect of our brains telling us we need to eat. Hunger pangs are generated by our brains, not our bellies.
If you carry on eating, drinking and partying like you have been, you will be in an endless spiral of doom, which is bad for your morale and your future. BTW I'm all for the partying ;) Also thinking that you have to 'deprive yourself to be slim' is very negative and a difficult thing for your 'head' to maintain long term. Thinking about sensibly cutting back on the drinking and eating so you don't have to deprive yourself would be the way forward. You have to find your life balance. LT is just the means to lose the weight consistently and fast and cannot be part of a permanent maintenance plan.
For me, the really difficult bit has been me personally taking responsibility for my weight. I've spent too many years blaming all sorts of events in my past for causing me to be fat, and an excuse to maintain the fat. I now know I only have to blame myself and have to hold myself accountable for what I put in my mouth. If in the future I could have had 3 drinks and had a good time, but instead I had 10 or 12 which meant I stumbled into the kebab shop on the way home to devour a pile of calories - that is my own fault, not the fault of the drink.
Life is too short and there are more important things than being obsessed constantly with food.

There are many words above, only you can decide if there is any wisdom in them.

Good luck with your restart, we are running an April Challenge if you'd like to get involved.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi Kay....Thanks so much for ur words of wisdom ;)

You have done incredibly well and are an inspiration. How do u combat the cravings for food??

I think I can only see it as deprivation of a normal life but might work on that.

And I definitely take responsibility. It is myself who got me here. I really hope I can stick with it this time.

Thanks for the heads up on the Easter Challenge.

Have a super day

Ava
xxxxxxxx

Hi Ava

Thank you x

I still cook for my family and even yesterday was deeply inhaling the smell of my kids easter eggs. It 'fills me up'. My kids are used to me sniffing their food and they find it very amusing ;)
Everyday there is temptation. I've worked so hard to get here, I just tell myself it's not worth it and find something else to do. I've sat through many meals out etc just drinking water and have got 'used' to it. I also know that LT is not forever. I've seen so many cheat a bit here or there and then suddenly they've lost control again and have proceeded to eat everything in sight and not been able to get back on LT. I refused to do that to myself this time, especially when I had started to lose some serious lbs. I had some fab role models on here when I started like Nina and MsR who also were 100% all the way. It's the only way to shift the weight asap. No point in dragging this on if you really are focussed on losing the weight. Time will come when you get to your goal and can eat in moderation again. I think staying 100% is the only way to do this x x x

Hi Kay..

Thanks so much for ur reply. I have been a culprit of cheating in the past...but ive also been successful. I will try my best to stay 100%. shake 2 down and Im feeling good :)

I do get very interested what everyone is having for dinner lol.

Keep going with ur journey...u are a fab role model...it really is invaluable getting tips and motivation from other members.

Ava
xxxxxx

Hi Ava, just read your diary from start to finish!!! Hope you don't mind me popping onto Ur thread but I've currently done LT in 2010 for 7 weeks and lost 2 stone. I didn't bother to refeed and piled it back on plus another stone. After many failed attempts at restarting LT and failing, wasting my money I decided to go onto Cambridge.

Same principles as LT but so many flavoured shakes and delicious bars. Although more expensive than LT I pay 42 POUNDS per week and have a fabulous consultant that allows me to have sugar free gum and mints, tuna or chicken every day if I need to nibble ( its called ss+) coke zero, water flavouring which is really nice and some days that I need to go up a step can have a meal from a list provided so that I stay in ketosis.

I started at 12.8 and now 11.4 in5 weeks, I've eaten chicken, tuna, prawns, lamb every day because I can't honestly do 100% ever again and I feel no guilt I have no restarts and have not had a week where I have had a gain. The principles of LT are exactly the same as Cambridge but allowing myself a little nibble of what I'm allowed stops me from feeling like I'm paying a fortune just to starve myself.

Ava, u could stay on LT and when u feel like u r going to cave make GOOD choices so you don't feel bad and therefore stay on track without ruining all your really hard work. Allow urself gum or mints and a coke zero, u can even.buy the Atkins bars from Tesco and have that instead of going completely off the rails. No more restarts. It's easy to say I messed up today restart tomorrow. I noticed that you restarted loads of times over a 3 month period and basically hovered around the same weight. Look at the pattern and think to yourself what you are going to do differently this time to get you to your goal. Don't b ashamed to say I need little extras within an allowable list. I promise you it works for me and I will get to goal of 8 stone by august. YOU can do it. Sorry to babble on I hope my mistakes can help someone else. Good luck babe :)

Hi Ava, just read your diary from start to finish!!! Hope you don't mind me popping onto Ur thread but I've currently done LT in 2010 for 7 weeks and lost 2 stone. I didn't bother to refeed and piled it back on plus another stone. After many failed attempts at restarting LT and failing, wasting my money I decided to go onto Cambridge.

Same principles as LT but so many flavoured shakes and delicious bars. Although more expensive than LT I pay 42 POUNDS per week and have a fabulous consultant that allows me to have sugar free gum and mints, tuna or chicken every day if I need to nibble ( its called ss+) coke zero, water flavouring which is really nice and some days that I need to go up a step can have a meal from a list provided so that I stay in ketosis.

I started at 12.8 and now 11.4 in5 weeks, I've eaten chicken, tuna, prawns, lamb every day because I can't honestly do 100% ever again and I feel no guilt I have no restarts and have not had a week where I have had a gain. The principles of LT are exactly the same as Cambridge but allowing myself a little nibble of what I'm allowed stops me from feeling like I'm paying a fortune just to starve myself.

Ava, u could stay on LT and when u feel like u r going to cave make GOOD choices so you don't feel bad and therefore stay on track without ruining all your really hard work. Allow urself gum or mints and a coke zero, u can even.buy the Atkins bars from Tesco and have that instead of going completely off the rails. No more restarts. It's easy to say I messed up today restart tomorrow. I noticed that you restarted loads of times over a 3 month period and basically hovered around the same weight. Look at the pattern and think to yourself what you are going to do differently this time to get you to your goal. Don't b ashamed to say I need little extras within an allowable list. I promise you it works for me and I will get to goal of 8 stone by august. YOU can do it. Sorry to babble on I hope my mistakes can help someone else. Good luck babe :)

Hi Cham...i hope the read didnt bore u to tears. As u can see ive cheated a lot. Im hoping to succeed this time as i have done before. Well done getting into the 11's cham.....uve done really well. I wish u continued success. Im on day 2 now and feeling good. The cravings usually hit me at night time. We are doing this at a great time before summer. I just put two bags of size 14 clothes into the attic....i hope ill be taking them down soon. :)

Have a lovely evening

Ava
xxxxxx

Sweetie, you can do this, its a perfect time its still cold, summer isn't here yet, it gives you enough time to get some weight off and look and feel good for summer. Btw your a beautiful girl whateva weight u r. Good luck :) p.s not boring at all, just human xx

Aw thx cham....ur a doll. I wish I felt beautiful. I do feel a wee bit better after 3 days being 100%. Night time I struggle tho. Continued success to u doll. :)

Ava
Xxx

Day 3

Cant believe ive gotten to day 3...:) roll on next week

Must add I was seeing a guy and he put me in the friends bracket...I was heartbroken. I think he just didnt fancy me at this weight. Im not body confident at all which isnt attractive. Will prob be out with him at a night out in mid may and would LOVE to be 11 something. Show him what hes missing.

Go Ava!!!

Well done luv, you are doing soooooo well this time and so close to ketosis if you aren't there already!!!

Sounds like you have a plan for the man!! :) Love it and I think you should go for it! ...the 11 something that is ;) x x x

Back