Ava's Diary

So beautiful :) you will look amazeballs in four weeks, :claps

Well done cham...super stats....uve done so well. Ur an inspiration.

And thanks for the compliment...i just feel soooo fat at the moment. I could lose over a stone in a month bringing me to 12 something.

Ur right...we CAN do it.....have a great day honey

Ava
xxx

Cant get my head around it

So its day 1 and ive caved. So much for being committed. Im so upset with myself.

Im going to try again tomoro.

I really dont know how u ladies do it. It seems impossible.

Anyway..night. Heres to a better day tomoro.

Ava
xxxx

x x x

Are you actually hungry when you cave in or are you just addicted to food? I'm going to presume it's the latter as Lipotrim doesn't (or shouldn't) make you feel hungry. I'm almost at the 2 week mark but haven't been tempted at all yet. My main motivation is this.

More Commitment = Quicker Weight Loss = Less Time on the Shakes = Earlier I'll be Thin & Happy

Do I miss my weekends of Chineses and alcohol? Yes. Do I feel bad declining nights out in Liverpool or Manchester with friends? Yes. However I know that the quicker I lose the weight the quicker I can reach my goal. After that it's strict refeeding for a while and then I can afford to treat myself at weekends and burn it off at the gym.

I read your diary from Page 1 and I hope you do it but in my heart of hearts I just don't think your head is in the right place yet. You've got to be totally committed to this diet for it to work. The best thing about it is it DOES and you know it does.

So when you next get food cravings just get a pen and paper on and write down all the reasons you're doing TFR. It's drastic but for some of us it's the only diets we can do. Good luck.

Are you actually hungry when you cave in or are you just addicted to food? I'm going to presume it's the latter as Lipotrim doesn't (or shouldn't) make you feel hungry. I'm almost at the 2 week mark but haven't been tempted at all yet. My main motivation is this.

More Commitment = Quicker Weight Loss = Less Time on the Shakes = Earlier I'll be Thin & Happy

Do I miss my weekends of Chineses and alcohol? Yes. Do I feel bad declining nights out in Liverpool or Manchester with friends? Yes. However I know that the quicker I lose the weight the quicker I can reach my goal. After that it's strict refeeding for a while and then I can afford to treat myself at weekends and burn it off at the gym.

I read your diary from Page 1 and I hope you do it but in my heart of hearts I just don't think your head is in the right place yet. You've got to be totally committed to this diet for it to work. The best thing about it is it DOES and you know it does.

So when you next get food cravings just get a pen and paper on and write down all the reasons you're doing TFR. It's drastic but for some of us it's the only diets we can do. Good luck.

Day 1....Again

Thanks for ur comment and advice James. I hope the read didnt bore u to tears. I am addicted to food....i get very strong cravings. However I am trying again today. Ill try and take to the pen and paper instead of food and treats.

Ive had shake 1 and am feeling positive. I took ur advice teapot and printed out my fat pic and its placed on the fridge and ive done a sort of calendar to mark off.....little things that might help me.

Hope everyone has a super 100% day

Ava
xxxx

Come on Ava, I sooooo want you to do this luv x x x

Come on Ava, I sooooo want you to do this luv x x x

Awww thanks Teapot....it means a lot to get a comment from someone as successful as you. You've really spurred me on.

Ava
xxxx

TBH I've almost been in tears several times over you! You are such a lovely girl and deserve to succeed with your weight loss. Have faith and determination through this next week. Keep telling yourself that you can do it, and that your damn fool subconscious is not going to sabotage and stop you this time!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you and get on here for support and talk to people if you're struggling before you succumb and eat something. That's what we're here for x x x

Yes please comment on here when you get a serious craving before you eat something; we'll talk you out of it :p

Aw ur a doll Teapot....i really appreciate ur advice. Wishing u continued success.....you look amazing and hope u feel the same.

Thx James....will do....I just cooked Lasagne for the family and amnt a wee bit tempted :) Wishing u continued success also

Ava
xxxx

Just remember what Rachel's sister on Friends says to Joey when he's going to eat the pizza;

A moment on the lips, forever on the hips!

Hi Ava!
I have just had a read through your diary and felt like I had to post something. I, myself was addicted to food or so I let myself believe I was.. It was probably just another excuse I used to tell myself to feel better after eating my body weight in calories. You have done this in the past, you know it works so don't let anything hold you back!! Write down a list of reasons why you are doing this diet and each time you get the urge go and have a look at your list. Is cheating once worth waiting a potential 3-4 days to get back into ketosis? Is it worth wasting money? No!! You are beautiful whatever your size but you are unhappy so start making yourself happy!! Forget the idea of getting slim for any man, if he doesn't like you because of your size he doesn't deserve you after your weight loss simple as! It could be where you are going wrong hun.. You really need to do this for you and for you alone because you want too and because you deserve to look and feel your best. Not to impress a bloke!
I am on the beginning of week 7, and believe me if you told me 7 weeks ago that I would be here right now, nearly 2 stone down offering others advice I'd of laughed and thought 'as if I can do that' but guess what I can and so can you, we all can with the aid of lipotrim but you need to be 100% so if you have any other occasions in the next few weeks don't take time out to reefed as you aren't ready to make the right food decisions just yet. Think positive and smile, think of your former body and smile!!! I wish you the best of luck. Just please come here and post before you eat! Good luck x x x

Hi Ava!
I have just had a read through your diary and felt like I had to post something. I, myself was addicted to food or so I let myself believe I was.. It was probably just another excuse I used to tell myself to feel better after eating my body weight in calories. You have done this in the past, you know it works so don't let anything hold you back!! Write down a list of reasons why you are doing this diet and each time you get the urge go and have a look at your list. Is cheating once worth waiting a potential 3-4 days to get back into ketosis? Is it worth wasting money? No!! You are beautiful whatever your size but you are unhappy so start making yourself happy!! Forget the idea of getting slim for any man, if he doesn't like you because of your size he doesn't deserve you after your weight loss simple as! It could be where you are going wrong hun.. You really need to do this for you and for you alone because you want too and because you deserve to look and feel your best. Not to impress a bloke!
I am on the beginning of week 7, and believe me if you told me 7 weeks ago that I would be here right now, nearly 2 stone down offering others advice I'd of laughed and thought 'as if I can do that' but guess what I can and so can you, we all can with the aid of lipotrim but you need to be 100% so if you have any other occasions in the next few weeks don't take time out to reefed as you aren't ready to make the right food decisions just yet. Think positive and smile, think of your former body and smile!!! I wish you the best of luck. Just please come here and post before you eat! Good luck x x x

Thanks Soon....Im going to write a list of all the reasons im doing this. Thanks for ur advice and comments. There has been a running theme in my diary of failure...and guys i want to impress. I think if im slimmer ill be more attractive...so i dont blame said guy for not fancying me at this weight. I do need to do it for myself tho...ur right.

Wow...well done for getting to week 7...thats amazing. I bet u look great. I can only dream of getting there.

Good luck with ur journey doll

Ava
xxxx

Sorry everyone

I think ive said it before...but dont know how i show my face around here. I caved again. I just cannot seem to stick with it 100%.

Im going to take a few days out....and psych myself up to start again. I want to do this for 3 months...taking me to about 10 7 or less I hope. I have said guys 40th in July....if I get an invite. I know some of you have said not to lose weight for a man....but if im honest it is one of the driving forces motivating me.

I really appreciate all of ur advice.

Ava
xxxx

Use whatever you need to keep you going Ava, even a man ;) See you in a little while x x x

Use whatever you need to keep you going Ava, even a man ;) See you in a little while x x x

Aw thanks Teapot. Ill see you very soon :)

Ava
xxxx

Aww sorry to hear about that Ava but good luck getting focused. Why don't you over the next few days research some other diets?

I know the appeal with TFR diets is that they work fast but there's absolutely no room for error if you want to lose it fast.

You could always try a more lenient diet; you'll lose it slower but you won't feel bad when you eat things and fall into an unhappy trap of comfort eating. There's lots of solid diets out there!

Aww sorry to hear about that Ava but good luck getting focused. Why don't you over the next few days research some other diets?

I know the appeal with TFR diets is that they work fast but there's absolutely no room for error if you want to lose it fast.

You could always try a more lenient diet; you'll lose it slower but you won't feel bad when you eat things and fall into an unhappy trap of comfort eating. There's lots of solid diets out there!

Thanks James. Im taking a few days out but i do think ill return to Liptotrim. I have tried weight watchers and slimming world and unfortunately they havent worked for me.

Hope your getting on well in your journey.

I think that's a wise decision, I didn't really get much commitment confidence from you, if your heads not in it don't waste your money, wait until you are buzzing babe then you will know when the time us right. :) don't b a stranger keep us updated xx

Back