average losses when closer to goal

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Does any one have any idea what the average losses are on SS when you are closer to goal? I know that it is about 14lb per month for most, I managed about 10-12lb per month when I first started out, but I was wondering if this would be much slower as people got slimmer - say 20lb from goal?
Any thoughts/experiences?

Good luck everyone for Friday, lets make it a good one!:D

i still have about the 14lb losses a month as i edge nearer my goal...but at the beginning i was losing about 20lbs a month so it is slowing down a bit....
I think i still have about 26lbs to lose (cant remember without checking my ticker lol)....

I'm a slow loser :cry: & tend to lose about 10lb - 12lb a month.
When i did LT a few years ago i got to goal & for the last month or two i was losing about 2lbs a week.
I think its a personal thing though, you may continue losing at the rate you are now as they aren't huge monthly losses like some others.
When i get nearer to goal (still got about 3st to go) i will keep in mind that even 2lbs a week is really good. Before starting CD i was doing WW, sticking to it & exercising a lot & losing 1lb - 1.5lbs a week which was heartbreaking as i had been working so hard.

mine have been very irregular, but the last stone has taken so so so long. i think it averages around 2lbs a week. still better than i would get on weight watchers though!

I would be soooo happy with 2lb per week! I am a very irregular loser- though most months I manged 10-12lb I did have spells of only a 1lb a week followed by a STS, and twice STS for 3 whole weeks before having a loss of 7lb. I would love for it to even out as 2lb per week, that seems do-able!
Anyone else been like this? Anyone on goal recall the last stone?

Back