Average weight loss on this diet?

Jacey

Hi ladies I did CD a few years back but found it hard.

The flavours and packs on this diet seem more to my liking and was thinking of givingit it a whirl.

Im just wondering as a guide what the average weight tends to be??

Im 14.04 and my first target would be to lose 28 lbs and my overall target to get to between 9-10 stone .

overall everyone is doing great i see many people here losing 10lb + in the first week and achieving 3 to 5lb per week.

I find it easy the products taste lovely and the support S&S and on here is fantastic, I don't think you would be disappointed hun x

(Btw you can see my progress below in my signature :))

I like the fact that you add 200gs of selected veg - makes a big difference to me.
Love veg with the spag boll :)

I like most of what I've tried so far - choc truffa bars lovely but I am still having LL in between them as I have some left.

Rob is great and very easy to chat to when ordering.
Give it a go

girlsbig98 - how do you get such a long signature please? It only lets me to a certain number of characters. ;-)

Thanks both and congrats on ur losses, think i may give it whirl !! x

I like the fact that you add 200gs of selected veg - makes a big difference to me.
Love veg with the spag boll :)

I like most of what I've tried so far - choc truffa bars lovely but I am still having LL in between them as I have some left.

Rob is great and very easy to chat to when ordering.
Give it a go

girlsbig98 - how do you get such a long signature please? It only lets me to a certain number of characters. ;-)

Yeah, the more posts the more characters, you get more allowance at 50 posts then more again at 100 posts etc, I need update mine now as just had WI today and lost 1.5lb this week, less than wanted but had a little blip in the week so i think its fair enough.

I've lost 2 stone as of today :) and am coming up to the end of week 9 although I had a break for a week and another week to get back down to where I was so week 7 on that basis. If you stick to it then a stone a month is a good guide.

I did Lipotrim a few years ago and lost a lot on that but the flavours and choices on S&S are much more appealing.

Thank you ;-)
I have been here many times and read loads - will have to start posting more LOL

I'm in the 14's too and on my first week. Ive lost 6lbs in 4 days. Ive done cambridge and exante, but S&S is THE best vlcd I have done. The variety makes it so much easier. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I've also done Cambridge before and did well but just had another baby and put loads back on. I started s&s 4 weeks ago, I was 13. 9 and I'm now 11.12.5. So lost 24.5 pounds in the first 4 weeks, probably better than I did on CD. But finding it much easier with the veg allowance having roasted peppers and mushrooms most nights. First week I lost 12.5, which was great. I don't normally post I just read everyone else's which helps. But I had a similar start weight, was 14.4 but lost a but before I started and I'm hoping to get between 9 and 10 so thought it would give you a good idea of weight loss if you stick to it. P.s chocolate truffa bars are lovely. Good luck x

Back