1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Average weight loss on this diet?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Jacey, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Heartbreak diet lol
    Hi ladies I did CD a few years back but found it hard.

The flavours and packs on this diet seem more to my liking and was thinking of givingit it a whirl.

Im just wondering as a guide what the average weight tends to be??

Im 14.04 and my first target would be to lose 28 lbs and my overall target to get to between 9-10 stone .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    overall everyone is doing great i see many people here losing 10lb + in the first week and achieving 3 to 5lb per week.

I find it easy the products taste lovely and the support S&S and on here is fantastic, I don't think you would be disappointed hun x

(Btw you can see my progress below in my signature :))

4. mollyjak

mollyjak Member

I like the fact that you add 200gs of selected veg - makes a big difference to me.
    Love veg with the spag boll :)

I like most of what I've tried so far - choc truffa bars lovely but I am still having LL in between them as I have some left.

Rob is great and very easy to chat to when ordering.
    Give it a go

girlsbig98 - how do you get such a long signature please? It only lets me to a certain number of characters. ;-)

5. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Heartbreak diet lol
    Thanks both and congrats on ur losses, think i may give it whirl !! x

6. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    Yeah, the more posts the more characters, you get more allowance at 50 posts then more again at 100 posts etc, I need update mine now as just had WI today and lost 1.5lb this week, less than wanted but had a little blip in the week so i think its fair enough.

7. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I've lost 2 stone as of today :) and am coming up to the end of week 9 although I had a break for a week and another week to get back down to where I was so week 7 on that basis. If you stick to it then a stone a month is a good guide.

I did Lipotrim a few years ago and lost a lot on that but the flavours and choices on S&S are much more appealing.

8. mollyjak

mollyjak Member

Thank you ;-)
    I have been here many times and read loads - will have to start posting more LOL

9. ilikepencils

ilikepencils

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(33.64%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I'm in the 14's too and on my first week. Ive lost 6lbs in 4 days. Ive done cambridge and exante, but S&S is THE best vlcd I have done. The variety makes it so much easier. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10. SamLayman

SamLayman Member

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi, I've also done Cambridge before and did well but just had another baby and put loads back on. I started s&s 4 weeks ago, I was 13. 9 and I'm now 11.12.5. So lost 24.5 pounds in the first 4 weeks, probably better than I did on CD. But finding it much easier with the veg allowance having roasted peppers and mushrooms most nights. First week I lost 12.5, which was great. I don't normally post I just read everyone else's which helps. But I had a similar start weight, was 14.4 but lost a but before I started and I'm hoping to get between 9 and 10 so thought it would give you a good idea of weight loss if you stick to it. P.s chocolate truffa bars are lovely. Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.