aysha's battle

Ooh well done on being gd it is so hard with all the smells of food in those places! Not seen that film not sure if I would like it or not!

Busy day today with clients till wi later so no chance of being naughty!!

Yeah I cried a bit at the end as well. :eek:

Nice to have some distractions to keep you from straying before your wi! I'm sure it'll be great! :)

Wagglestaff said:
Thank you hun :) How did your WI go? My first is on Tues afternoon, so will see how diff her scales are to mine. I think 9lbs so quick seems wrong so maybe hers will show different. I wish I had bought them the same day as she weighed me so I could tell! Lol.. very frustrating! Yesterday was a test, my OH and Sis in law wanted to go to eat and I was dragged along. To my fav place as well grrrr. But the green tea there was free and was busy feeding Ava so I am pleased to say I didn't cheat. I am shocked about that but my mentality is if I am spending so much money on this diet then why on earth would I cheat. I could spend the £40 on new shoes every week ;) hehehe.
How is your day going? xo

Ooh well done u on not caving, it is so hard and such a test of willpower but you did it so fab! Day going great so far school run and footy practice for my son so all going gd yours?

Wi went fab lost 4lb so am in the 16s woohoo only just haha but I saw a 16 so it counts!!! Now need just under 2lb next week to get me to 5 stone loss!!!!

Woohooo! Well done, its amazing seeing that next stone even if its only by 0.25lbs it still counts!!
You must be over the moon :) xx

Krissykat said:
Woohooo! Well done, its amazing seeing that next stone even if its only by 0.25lbs it still counts!!
You must be over the moon :) xx

Am mega pleased hun it is fab, now bring in the 15s lol

Won't be long before that comes around now! So exciting isn't it :)
what's your end goal? x

WOOO HOOOOOO i knew you would get to the 16's well done!!!!! So very pleased for you... your doing so fab! =D

WOOO HOOOOOO i knew you would get to the 16's well done!!!!! So very pleased for you... your doing so fab! =D
will be you in the 16s next yolande ;)

Won't be long before that comes around now! So exciting isn't it :)
what's your end goal? x
at the moment its about 12 stone because of wanting to loose the weight to get pregnant! i know idealy i should be smaller than that, but can go back to it after its born and finished feeding and stuff to get down even smaller! i may change my mind and i will continue to loose weight whilst trying so we shall see!!!

Wagglestaff said:
YAY! Well done honey :) keeping busy is the key.. I learned this today. First part was great, second not so great :/ am disheartened by the fact I dislike so many of the shakes and felt low on energy and woozy. But, followed advice and tried the banana with crushed ice and actually really liked it! :D So maybe it will be the soups & tetra's + banana sachet for next week as i really like the soups! I think I must be a bit strange. Plus if I drink anymore green tea I think I might turn green hehehe. xo

U just have to find what u like, I mainly live off choc tetra, choc shake or choc mint, I do try different shakes now and then as taste buds do change! Tried toffee and walnut tonight and it was ok, but still end up sticking to my faves! Can't go a day without a bar though!

Builders here all weekend so making tea and coffee urggh, monster has a party Sunday and tomorrow he is helping out selling cakes at the local market which I am currently making arggghhhhhh but I am under control and washing up bowl full with bubbles ready to throw the dirty bowl and spoon in!! U will be ok at the weekend, just keep busy and fab that your husband is helping u!!!!

Fantastic news on your loss hunni, so pleased for you!!!! :) :) :) xxxx

LilyPotter said:
Fantastic news on your loss hunni, so pleased for you!!!! :) :) :) xxxx

Thanx chick how are u?

Wagglestaff said:
Oh wow you have good self control! :) I hope you have a fab weekend, I think we are visiting family so shall try to keep busy. Am looking forward to my WI as I want to pick the stuff I like instead of dreading this mixture she put in for me lol xo

Ahh have a great weekend hun, I resisted cake yippeee a Victoria sponge and a date loaf made, all hidden in tuppawear ready for tomorrow!

Urghhh bang goes my lay ins on weekends builders just turned up and I am shattered! The neighbours will love me!!!! Not! Was Sooooo thirsty last night, I was really crap with my water yesterday as don't usually have it till after wi but got busy and must of only just hit 2 ltrs! But must of woke up every hour for water so my body must be used to loads of water!

Yay Aysha!!!! Great weigh-in! You must be really pleased. :D Of course, you really earned it - my goodness you have great self-control!

I'm having a dinner for friends tonight (who don't yet know I'm on CD), so am preparing scallops and loads of low-carb veggies. They are bringing dessert... :( At any rate, I am going to manage this dinner as best I can - I want to enjoy it but not go overboard. In preparation, I'm working out more than usual as well. Fingers crossed that it doesn't completely derail me for Monday's wi.

Hope you have a great weekend despite builders showing up early in the morning!!! :)

Thanx tizzy I am feeling great :) will feel even better once the rest is off!! Have a lovely meal tonight, sounds like u are in control!

Just sat down after a busy morning catching up on csi whilst drinking a green tea! Monster upstairs playing with his uncle, hubby helping the builder in the garden! Beds changed and made!

Why is eating such a social event? That is my biggest struggle while on this diet. My friends want to go out to eat 1/2 times month and hubby at least once a week with another couple we enjoy. I usually just eat sensibly but would like to string together a good 2 wks of ss uninterupted!

Again you are a busy little bee =D

Back