aysha's battle

Staying on this diet is hard enough without getting grief from your friends. It's not the diet that's important, it's the impact on your health - and that's what they should understand and support!

Hats off for making the choice that supports your health, your happiness and your family vs putting all your hard work at risk. :clap:

Thanx girls, got ignored this morning by her but past caring, I do so much for others I need to put myself and my family first for a change and if not going out for meals is that then so be it, she is just being selfish if u ask me!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Thanx girls, got ignored this morning by her but past caring, I do so much for others I need to put myself and my family first for a change and if not going out for meals is that then so be it, she is just being selfish if u ask me!!!

Boooo to your friend. Just ignore her bad behavior like you would with a child! Well done you x

Thanx ladies u lot are stars and always cheer me up!! Just had 2nd product but only 1ltr of water so 2 more to go before bedtime eeek!!!!

I am just about to have a ltr of water before I tackle painting lol

Decorating the house, doing a room at a time and need to do dining room cieling today and utility room needs another coat as still looks patchy, done 2 coats already!!! Think I am just fussy!!!

I love all that wallpaper too, may be brave and do it when we do the upstairs!!!

Just had a huge panick about tomorrow wi and nearly text to cancel, but I am going to go, I will tell her how I had a bad day food wise and am sure she will understand when I tell her how ***** I felt and will never do it again! So I am drowning the water I am just finishing my 3rd ltr plus have had extra water in shakes and coffee so must be over 4ltr altogether today!

Well lost 1 1/2lb, am happy with that after the weekend binge!

Jelliebabe said:
Yay! Told you you'd be okay! Well done for turning it around!

Thankyou hun, I am glad I did and this week is a new week sticking to it and being 100%, I am only 7lb away from being able to do ss now so that's my next goal!!!

Excellent! Great that you lost despite the weekend! Way to go!!!

Good news on your loss Hun!!! :) :) xxx

Yay sooo pleased for you =D Knew it would be ok.

Hi

Hi Hope u dont mind me commenting... I spent yesterday reading your thread and cant believe how well you have done. I dont normally post but after reading ur post i finally decided to post my own diary.

Keep up the great work!

Gayle x

gaylie1981 said:
Hi Hope u dont mind me commenting... I spent yesterday reading your thread and cant believe how well you have done. I dont normally post but after reading ur post i finally decided to post my own diary.

Keep up the great work!

Gayle x

Bless u thanx hun and gd luck to u on your cd journey! a diary deffo helps, will find it later on xx

Survived hubby ordering pizza last night and had chicken, although today I can't stop thinking of food, I know I am due on so that's not helping, biscuits and bread is looking very appealing today, this time last week I was eating rubbish so can't do it again! Want a big loss this week to motivate me again! Fed up with the rain, out builder was supposed to finish today but Sony work if its wet which is fair enough, but hubby is getting stressed out and touchy cos he wants it done!!!

This weeks mission is to get on my treadmill more than once this week!

Back