ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

porterg1 said:
U deserve it chick!!! U must b so proud of yourself. Have u still had booze? Do u know how many Pp in one of the mini bottles of rose? X

Agh I have my off days (weeks) same as anyone. I'll be delighted when I get to goal (another 6lb to go). I haven't had much alcohol actually but when I do I use the weeklies for it ;)
The wee bottles in the pub that ya get is it? I'm fairly sure those have about a quarter of a full bottle of wine which I think is 4pp? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sarah I just saw how much you lost before ww :O didn't realise how much you'd lost! how did you lose it before ww if you don't mind me asking? you should be v.proud of yourself :) x

I'm a home-style newbie...just want to say how fabulous is this site, the advice and the support from you all! Started last wk and pulled a great 7 on my first week. 35 left to go...aiming for my 40th end of May.
Something has just clicked with me this time...(maybe the thoughts of being the fattest family member at my own party!)
Am very active- been running, swimming, hiking for years but have been using the 'muscle weighs more' excuse for years! I'd like to think that there's a magnificent toned body lurking underneath this fed-up, wobbly one!
This site is amazing- I have spent ages reading loads of threads! Great support and inspiration. Love you all. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

VeggieAnna said:
Sarah I just saw how much you lost before ww :O didn't realise how much you'd lost! how did you lose it before ww if you don't mind me asking? you should be v.proud of yourself :) x

Hi hon. I did WW discovery last year from may to september but I ended up quitting (oops). I lost 2st though and kept it off luckily ;).
Decided to try propoints about 3-4 months ago and have lost another 16lb (slooowly but surely). I much prefer PP, I was hungry on discovery! But now I'm 6lb from goal and hoping to get there for xmas :D that'll be 50lb altogether since my "fattest". Nice round number lol! XxX

Oh 50lbs will be amazing, and you're so close now :) you got a plan to celebrate/treat yourself when you make it there? i did discovery a few years back too but couldn't stick it for long ..you def get to eat more on pp :p xx

VeggieAnna said:
Oh 50lbs will be amazing, and you're so close now :) you got a plan to celebrate/treat yourself when you make it there? i did discovery a few years back too but couldn't stick it for long ..you def get to eat more on pp :p xx

I have NO plan for treats or anything. Only thing I can think of is to enjoy xmas (if I get to goal by then). I dunno really? Have you anything planned for goal hon?

Oh defo... PP I get to eat more. The free fruit is great! ;) xx

chug said:
You are so determined you will definately meet your goal by christmas you are so good at this ww and it amazes me all the acknowledge you have about ww.

That's so kind! Thanks so much :D *hugs* xx

Sarah, i didnt no this either !!!! you should be sooooooo proud of yourself!! 50lbs wen u reach goal ... WOW!!!!!!!!! :D

That's so kind! Thanks so much :D *hugs* xx

Your very welcome hugs. You deserve alot of praise for all the help you give people and your achievements x x

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sarah, i didnt no this either !!!! you should be sooooooo proud of yourself!! 50lbs wen u reach goal ... WOW!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh right? I thought I said before but maybe not lol. It took a long time to get it off to be honest...

.. Its amazinggggg!!! and damn your nearly there .... i demand a recent piccy of you ... i bet you look SMOKING HOT :cool:

*Claire-Bear* said:
.. Its amazinggggg!!! and damn your nearly there .... i demand a recent piccy of you ... i bet you look SMOKING HOT :cool:

Hahaha!! No I don't hon, I'm still very much a chunky dunker (rather than a skinny dipper lol). It just goes to show how much weight I let pile on :ashamed: the 50lb will be me at a "healthy" weight so I'm gonna see how I feel when I get there iykwim?! XxX

Bless ya ...... i recon id still be WOWed ;) you beaut !!!

I have NO plan for treats or anything. Only thing I can think of is to enjoy xmas (if I get to goal by then). I dunno really? Have you anything planned for goal hon?

Oh defo... PP I get to eat more. The free fruit is great! ;) xx

I am probably just gonna treat myself to some new clothes if i ever make it there! and yeah, have xmas off and stuff my face :) You should definetely get yourself something to mark the momentous occasion of losing 50lbs...maybe a piece of jewellery or something, doesn't have to be expensive but something to remind yourself of how far you've come :) :) :) x

VeggieAnna said:
I am probably just gonna treat myself to some new clothes if i ever make it there! and yeah, have xmas off and stuff my face :) You should definetely get yourself something to mark the momentous occasion of losing 50lbs...maybe a piece of jewellery or something, doesn't have to be expensive but something to remind yourself of how far you've come :) :) :) x

I really like that idea! :D A piece of jewelry would be a nice keepsake (and a reminder to not pile on weight again!!) Its like I feel I'll never get there or that its aaaages away still lol... Think that's why I never thought what I'll do if I get there :p xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Bless ya ...... i recon id still be WOWed ;) you beaut !!!

You're such a sweetie :D xxx

Todays foooood diary ;)

Milk -2pp

Brekkie:
Special k -3pp

Snack:
Dairylea ritz dunker -3pp

Lunch:
WW bagel with light laughing cow & 2 slices denny ham -6pp
Tayto snax -2pp

Snack:
Banana -0pp
Breaksize rice krispie square -2pp

Dinner:
Homemade pasta bolognaise -13pp

Snack:
Small Petit filous -1pp
Pear -0pp

So that's 32pp so 3 weeklies used today ;)
29/29 dailies
13/49 weeklies used so far. Tomorrow is my +18pp day (wendie plan) and I'm having yellow thai curry (homemade) for dinner. Cannot wait for that yumminess :D xxx

Mmmmmm, curry :cool:

Back