ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Holliexx said:
Sounds nice :) havent tried the ritz dunkers! R they nice?? X

They are my favorite. Yum yum yum! Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Diary looks good and I think 45 is the safe bet :) have a lovely Tuesday cx

Hi hun
Diarys looking gud
How many days babe? Hav u packed owt?
X

Its this sunday so 5 sleeps away now!! Haven't packed a bean yet! I'm a terror... ;) x

I just closed my thumb in the gate. Oooooooowwwwwwiiiieeeeeeee!!!!

I had a bad day all round. Depressive episodes are not fun. And make me eat badly. Binged tonight and feel terrible after it!!! Determined to eat well the next 3 days after this disastrous day. :'(

Milk -2pp
Brekkie:
Cheerios -3pp

Snack:
Popcorn -4pp

Lunch:
Pitta pizza - 9pp

Snack:
Tayto snax- 2pp
2 cadbury rich tea -3pp

Dinner:
WW chicken curry - 8pp

Snacks:
Cadbury festive cake -4pp
Mighty munch -4pp
Mini magnum -5pp

I know, I know... Disaster!! I will try to be _very_ good the next 3 days before weigh in. :( :( :( *shame*

Dont worry hun u will b packed soon im just an early bird lol
X
N the binge will sort itself out babe x sumtimes it does u gud x

I'm binging too much lately for it to be good for me lol!!

We'll keep our fingers crossed for saturday then lol...
I'm watching the snapper too! Georgey Burgess the dirty aul fecker, whaaa?? :p

azwethinkweiz said:
We'll keep our fingers crossed for saturday then lol...
I'm watching the snapper too! Georgey Burgess the dirty aul fecker, whaaa?? :p

Sarah iv never seen it!!
Fingers n toes crossed!! Iv to WI on Friday this week coz I'll b in Kilkenny Saturday :eek:

Dubchick81 said:
Sarah iv never seen it!!
Fingers n toes crossed!! Iv to WI on Friday this week coz I'll b in Kilkenny Saturday :eek:

Have ya not?!! Jaaaaaysus. Its an irish classic lol. Like The Van ;) Colm Meaney playing the Dad as usual haha!
Oh yeah. Hope you get on ok on Friday. I've weighed in early couple times before too, don't worry about it! XxX

azwethinkweiz said:
Have ya not?!! Jaaaaaysus. Its an irish classic lol. Like The Van ;) Colm Meaney playing the Dad as usual haha!
Oh yeah. Hope you get on ok on Friday. I've weighed in early couple times before too, don't worry about it! XxX

Not seen hat either ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
Not seen hat either ha ha

Jeeeeaaasus! Are ya Irish at all lol? You've seen the commitments yes? You gotta watch all these! ;) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Jeeeeaaasus! Are ya Irish at all lol? You've seen the commitments yes? You gotta watch all these! ;) xx

No. Hav seen bits of commitments. Same as I'd seen bits of the snapper. My granda is actually a passerby in the commitments :) but no never seen the full film. Am crap wit movies. hav not seen any of the most obvious films.

Snapper?! Is it about fish?!

U can pull it bk hun! Don't get disheartened xx

I know i not irish but hav to join in, to say i luv the commitments, funny as!!
X
Colm meaney is that the dude with the brown curly hair?

Snapper?! Is it about fish?!

U can pull it bk hun! Don't get disheartened xx
Carly i'm sorry hunny.. But this made me LOL..
No its a proper North Dublin film made in the early 90's.. Very very funny movie.. U shud watch it on the net.. Tho u mightn't get half the slang in it coz like I said its proper Dub slang.. I think up to last night I was the ONLY Dub, I'd even go so far as to say the only Irish person (of my age group) that hadn't seen it.. It used to be always on TV.. But I finally watched it and OMG it was hillarious..

I was sitting watching it with me Da and the ma and da in the film are sitting watching TV.. The ma is knitting away n he says "any chance of a ride?" I wanted to DIE!!! Was MORTIFIED!!!!!!!

Liz never seen The Commitments either.. Seen the the beginning, middle n end but not ever all at the same time ha ha.. I'm a fecker for watching films.. I think I have ADHD r something coz I just dont have the concentration for them.. I either start chatting or messing half way thru or I fall asleep :D

Back