ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Ha ha.. as you kno I got my spray tan done going over so pix from start of my hols were lovely.. Nicely tanned.. The longer the week went on, the whiter my skin was becoming.. ha ha..
Came back same colour as I went..My BF's brother thought I'd been off skiing when his Mam asked if I enjoyed my holiday!!! More than a little embarrassed hee hee

Can't imagine anyone is as pale as myself. I'm famous for my pale skin here lol. Really annoying cuz my sister steps out in the sun and turns brown! Grrr...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sarah I had arguments in my house with my Mam when I was younger about this.. I was CONVINCED i was adopted.. EVERY member of my family, nieces n nephews included now too just look at the sun and get a great colour.. I go to hot countries, bathe in it for hours on end for a whole week.. And i'm lucky if I go up 1 shade!! I'm not even exaggerating.. Jono says I'm grey I'm so white!!

Yeah I've tried explaining to my OH that I don't tan and he goes "ah I'd say you'll get a bit of colour" and I'm like "NO... I do NOT tan!" I'm grey aswell lol! And useless at applying fake tan too haha!

I agree it makes us look slimmer!! Wish I was able to do it better :(

Finding it really hard to get back to the diet. I didn't think it would be this hard actually?! Tomorrow is another day. I need to get my head in the game, get my motivation back! I was just sooo tired today that I ate quick and easy. Going to bed early now to get a proper kip!! Night lovelies xx

Hi hunnie.. Think yesterday must have been a full moon or something.. I was exhausted come 8 o'clock!!
As regards getting back to it after hols, it is really hard.. But u can do it!! I know u can and i'm sure everyone else on ur thread knows u can..
Took me about 3 weeks to get back to it properly after my hols.. I was just so tired n too lazy to do a proper shop, n too lazy to get off my and cook!! Dont beat yerself up.. Its only natural.. Yer body needs to readjust again.. And we'll be here waiting for ya cheering ya on..
Have u had any more sneaky WI's? x

Thanks for the encouragement girls. Was feeling a bit of a failure last night for not getting straight back into it but trying to be more positive now. Haven't over eaten today... Yet.
I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and was down a lb so if it sticks that'd be a 3lb gain on saturday... Better than a 4lb gain I suppose!! X

Dont have me give out to you Sarah!!! lol
Its only natural ur finding it difficult.. Sure look thru anyone's diary that has had a week or more in the sun.. None of us got straight back on plan.. Ur trying, and u want to and that's the main thing.. xx

Hiya Sarah, don't be too hard on yourself, your doing really well to come back on here after a holiday and thinking about lossing again. You'll get back into it soon, I always find it a little easier after the official weigh in because its like a proper new week. That 3lb gain will be gone in no time at all!!! Please don't worry. I put on 2.5lb after a weekend last week so you did really well for a whole week in the sun. xxxxx(((hugs)))

Thanks very much Frances & Laura. Ye know how to make me feel better about it all. I'm trying my best to spend my points wisely if ya know what I mean. Keep gravitating towards naughty food but I'll get there! ;) Today has been ok so far... xx

Hmm I hope thats today then lol. I havent snacked at all today but had a big lunch. Can feel the hunger setting in again though & takes an hour to drive home... boo :(

Get yourself some grapes or houmous and carrot sticks to nibble on. Something freeish or low in pp that takes a bit of eating. You can do it whoop whoop (hehe think thats the first time I've whooped!) xx

Best of luck xx

Back