ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sarah, I gained more than you on my hol .. You done well .. dont be so hard on yourself my love, just think to yourself, the longer it takes to get back into it, the longer you will spend loosing what you already achieved xxx

Thanks lovely xx Yeah... That's the annoying part isn't it... Losing the same weight over again?! Don't wanna get into that rut! Hoping I can have a good week even though I had birthday dinner tonight lol. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hahaha. Aye... I've updated my stats to show where I started a year and a half ago. It cheered me up to see the percentage I've lost etc. I'm too hard on myself sometimes. I _will_ have a good week lol!! X

Oh I hope this is the last time for me too. Don't wanna feel like this for the rest of my life! Still... I have lost 43.5lb. Not to be sniffed at! So keeping the chin(s) up lol :D xx

I hope so Laura. If I ever get to goal I'll be hounding you about maintaining lol ;)
Thanks star, it sounds like a lot but it doesn't _feel_ like a lot. I need to feel good about myself. Today my sister (who's like a size 6 and underweight) told me I don't need to lose anymore weight? Hmm... I definitely disagree with that! I want to be 10st 7lb and see how I feel when I get there... I think that's what my WW goal would be anyway? I dunno how they work it out as I never went to classes. X

Think they usual pre-set the goal at the meeting as the top healthy BMI for your height. But I don't agree with BMI, think its only if you are a certain frame of person with no muscle and so on. My hubby comes in as obese on that and he is actually only a 34 waiste. But he is very muscly with the work he does! Just go by how you feel in your clothes x

I think ww goal is like 24 on the bmi scale that's what they gave me mine is 10 stone 4lbs. What size of clothes are you wearing at the moment? I have just over a stone to go and still feel huge some days :( still have a jelly baby an still see fat..idk when il be completely happy! My oh said to me on Friday the booty is shrinking ha your jeans are looking baggy on it...not happy about that :( I like my bum as it made up for my lack of boobage ha.

I'd like to be a size 10 jeans...in topshop preferebly as there small fitting I'd feel so good being able to buy size 10 dress or jeans from there :)

X

Thanks lovely xx Yeah... That's the annoying part isn't it... Losing the same weight over again?! Don't wanna get into that rut! Hoping I can have a good week even though I had birthday dinner tonight lol. X

Yeah it took me bloody two months to loose 3.5lbs ..... altho the way you loose weight it deffo wont take that long ;)

I'm fitting into 12s at the moment but only in some shops. Seems to be different everywhere I go? Some of my size 12s are hanging off me and others are tight. I want to be comfy in my clothes for sure. I still have a belly too hon. I'm quite a broad person. Big boned, not petite at all. Like my wrist bone... my fore finger and thumb don't reach around which apparently means I'm broad anyway? So fitting into 12s is ok even though I'd prefer to be 10s. I'm lucky enough to have a biggish kaboose too, my OH loves it lol...

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yeah it took me bloody two months to loose 3.5lbs ..... altho the way you loose weight it deffo wont take that long ;)

Hahaha!! Oh I dunno hon. I've been up and down like mad lately. Didn't lose anything at all this month, gained in fact. Going backwards! Need a kick in the arse haha! X

Hahaha!! Oh I dunno hon. I've been up and down like mad lately. Didn't lose anything at all this month, gained in fact. Going backwards! Need a kick in the arse haha! X

I think this is prob somert that happens with ww .... its hit or miss every week .......... some weeks u can eat a boat and loose, some weeks you can eat healthier than a rabbit and gain ....

Yeah me either. Weeks where I've been a bit naughty and expected a gain I've had a loss and then the opposite on good weeks. Madness.

I did day 1 of the C25k challenge today... Dunno how good I'll be at keeping it up but hopefully I'll have the willpower... X

Hi sweetie! Sorry for being mia! U will get that 2.5 off in no time!!! Hugs :)

Yay for starting c25k! Cx

Thanks Carly :D
Day 2 of C25k done today. Just one more day to do sometime this week. I'm thinking either wednesday or friday or saturday I'll do it. Then gonna start week 2 on sunday morning.

Good few people joined already for December challenge, that's good to see! Really hoping I can lose 4lb to bring me to roughly 10st 10lb. Even though xmas is coming, I'm hoping I can control myself a bit. The exercise will hopefully help too! X

U can do that chick :) and glad ur doing well on c25k! Think I may start in Jan xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
U can do that chick :) and glad ur doing well on c25k! Think I may start in Jan xx

Thanks hon, I'm only on the first week so its mostly walking and just a bit of jogging at the moment. That'd be class if you joined honey :) you could make it a resolution, I might make mine that ;) xx

Back