ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Thanks hon :) I'm in one of those "disbelief" moods about it though :p
Quiche and wedges for tea later... Mmm. Gonna have a cuppa coffee sitting in bed now... Love weekends ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks hon :) I'm in one of those "disbelief" moods about it though :p
Quiche and wedges for tea later... Mmm. Gonna have a cuppa coffee sitting in bed now... Love weekends ;) x

I was the same yesterday, I had Chinese for dinner Tuesday night, mcdonalds for lunch Wednesday then pizza for dinner Wednesday night so I thought my scales were lying to me too yesterday.

BUT like Francis said to me you should be pleased:)

xxx

I'm pleased... Mostly. There's trickery afoot!! Lol. I got on the scales like 5 times to make sure...

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm pleased... Mostly. There's trickery afoot!! Lol. I got on the scales like 5 times to make sure...

I do that lol xxx

You would think so ;) I went up north today into a pound land and got the WW caramel shortbreads... Mmm...

Stupid turn lol!! Yes, I went shopping and got a new pair of skinny jeans... SKINNY jeans. Size 12s in topshop :)

Yeah it felt great. I took a 12 and 14 into the changing rooms to see. I thought that the 12 looked too small though. I tried the 14 and waaaaay too big. Then tried the 12 and they fit. And I have room in them, they aren't skin tight either! Was feeling good about it till OH said it was prob a large sized 12 compared to other shops :(

Are they small sizes? Maybe these jeans are just stretchy enough for me then? I dunno. He said it a bit offhand. I don't think he realized why it would upset me. He realizes now lol...

You should ask if he has to go to special clothes shops to buy tops with the neck hole big enough to go over the dick on his head!

Well done you Sarah I bet that's been a great boost I'm an awful shopper and I'd get disheartened if they didn't fit me so I wouldn't even attempt to try them on. Especially top shop too:):):)

xxx

Rofl Tracy!!!!!

Stupid Boyf! Top shop are small sizes which means not only are u a superstar who is in the 10s u are officially a size 12!!!! Xxxx

Mrsm79 said:
You should ask if he has to go to special clothes shops to buy tops with the neck hole big enough to go over the dick on his head!

Well done you Sarah I bet that's been a great boost I'm an awful shopper and I'd get disheartened if they didn't fit me so I wouldn't even attempt to try them on. Especially top shop too:):):)

xxx

HAHAHA! Oh man... I wish I was as witty as you hon! You're so funny :D
Aye it was a boost alright. I actually went in there to look for a present for my sister. Saw the jeans section and thought "I wonder..." I wasn't meant to actually buy the jeans (me being broke and all) but then I HAD to :p xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Rofl Tracy!!!!!

Stupid Boyf! Top shop are small sizes which means not only are u a superstar who is in the 10s u are officially a size 12!!!! Xxxx
Heehee... I was actually thinking yesterday "How am I gonna know when I'm really a size 12 if all shops are different" but I think I can say I'm definitely a 12 now :) yay xxx

Back