ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Lol ... & That sickly feeling you get is your lungs expanding .. I sometimes still get it now .. But if you push on, it soon goes .. Keep up the good work xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Lol ... & That sickly feeling you get is your lungs expanding .. I sometimes still get it now .. But if you push on, it soon goes .. Keep up the good work xxx

Oooh glad it's not just me that gets that! Eeesh hate it! X

graciebabes said:
Oooh glad it's not just me that gets that! Eeesh hate it! X

Awful feeling ... I use to vomit at first ... Errrrr xxx

Wow now I'm scared! Lol! Oh dear choccie n cheesecake! Lol I need to stop eating :( x

Carly its worth it tho .... Xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Hey girlies...
Wud luv to commit to doing that.. Sounds very achievable.. And I have a running track 2 mins from my house so no excuses other than laziness.. And its fecking cold out there!!!!!

A running track would be great... I feel like a nut case going up and down the same stretch of well lit road! I did it tonight and it was freeeeezing... And felt 10 times harder than last time even though it was the same? Weird. Coughing a lot now but think that's just the cold air. Still... C25K Week 1 complete :)

Been bad today. OH brought me to a cafe for lunch and got me fish and chip (fish was a baked cod in batter) and feeling terribly guilty ever since. Had a banana around 5pm and thats all since. I'm hungry for dinner but didn't feel I "deserved" any iykwim? I dunno what's wrong with me these days. Think I got fed up counting pp but I'll have to get back into it somehow.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
A running track would be great... I feel like a nut case going up and down the same stretch of well lit road! I did it tonight and it was freeeeezing... And felt 10 times harder than last time even though it was the same? Weird. Coughing a lot now but think that's just the cold air. Still... C25K Week 1 complete :)

Been bad today. OH brought me to a cafe for lunch and got me fish and chip (fish was a baked cod in batter) and feeling terribly guilty ever since. Had a banana around 5pm and thats all since. I'm hungry for dinner but didn't feel I "deserved" any iykwim? I dunno what's wrong with me these days. Think I got fed up counting pp but I'll have to get back into it somehow.

Sarah I'm considering doin the SF plan for a while. Am getting fed up a bit too so thinkin a little change will reignite my motivation

I was thinking that too but can't even seem to motivate myself to do the change. Bit fed up I think. I'll get back into it eventually.

Hi Sarah, I got really fed up of pp too, just couldnt be bothered to point every single thing, so did sf for two weeks and now have returned to pp much more motivated, even with the 3pp drop :) you will get there lovely but id def recommend giving sf a try to shake things up a bit xxx

Hope ur ok! I hear u can mix sf and pp so that might be good if u have a meal out planned... I might try it :) and c25k! Cx

Sarah a picture of a crumpet for you:)

xxx

Attachments

• image-3414430241.jpg
    image-3414430241.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 36
Mmm... Are you supposed to toast these bad boys? They look good with butter on but obviously I cant have that... jam maybe?

Hi Sarah, I got really fed up of pp too, just couldnt be bothered to point every single thing, so did sf for two weeks and now have returned to pp much more motivated, even with the 3pp drop :) you will get there lovely but id def recommend giving sf a try to shake things up a bit xxx
I'm thinking about it for sure! I'm just worried I'll over eat and put ON weight on Simply Filling... I'm not the best at noticing my "full" signal. I may try it though... x

azwethinkweiz said:
Mmm... Are you supposed to toast these bad boys? They look good with butter on but obviously I cant have that... jam maybe?

Yeah you toast them Me and my kids loooovvvveeeee them with marmite or ham and cheese:)

xxx

Ham and cheese!? So they can be sweet or savoury... I like the sounds of that!! They look kinda... hard... are they hard or are they soft?

It depends on how long you toast them for I like them crunchy so toast them just before they burn but if you just give them a quick toast they'll be soft.

God I'm mrs Crumpet geek:)

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Good luck for WI Sarah:)

xxx

Thanks lovely lady :)

I lost a pound! No idea how cuz I've been bad this week, ate out twice at the weekend and had mcDonalds for lunch one day AND fish and chips for lunch another day. Mental. Must be cuz its holiday weight or something.
Soooo... I'm now 10st 13.5lb! And I'm STAYING in the 10s this time ;) xx

Back