ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Thanks Liz, I'm alright. X
Had a bit of a rough weekend so can't wait to go away with the OH and relax for a few days. I did eat too much this weekend but beyond caring as I got to see my friend I hadn't seen in 2 months, my sister came visiting, aaand spent the day today with my boyf. I did manage to get up this morning and go out for my run so that's Week 5 Day 1 of c25k done. Think I'll do Day 2 on Tuesday morning and Day 3 on Friday night :) all in all I feel pretty good - been drinking more water and eating more fruit & veg. Hope everyone is well x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks Liz, I'm alright. X
Had a bit of a rough weekend so can't wait to go away with the OH and relax for a few days. I did eat too much this weekend but beyond caring as I got to see my friend I hadn't seen in 2 months, my sister came visiting, aaand spent the day today with my boyf. I did manage to get up this morning and go out for my run so that's Week 5 Day 1 of c25k done. Think I'll do Day 2 on Tuesday morning and Day 3 on Friday night :) all in all I feel pretty good - been drinking more water and eating more fruit & veg. Hope everyone is well x

Sounds like u doing grand hun x
Well done on exercise x

Where u off to with OH hun?
X

Last edited:
Wishbird007 said:
Sounds like u doing grand hun x
Well done on exercise x

Where u off to with OH hun?
X

We're heading to waterford castle to stay in the lodges, have a wee google of em if you're bored hehe. Gotta go shopping today and get a few bits and pieces! :) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
We're heading to waterford castle to stay in the lodges, have a wee google of em if you're bored hehe. Gotta go shopping today and get a few bits and pieces! :) xx

Oo sounds marv hun x u deserve it!
I will hav a look see x ;-)

Oo wow it looks fab darlin x
I wanted a certain castle for my bday in march but hubby couldnt get it so he has booked us a wk somewhere for a surprise bless him x thats my next hol in march cant wait x

Wishbird007 said:
Oo wow it looks fab darlin x
I wanted a certain castle for my bday in march but hubby couldnt get it so he has booked us a wk somewhere for a surprise bless him x thats my next hol in march cant wait x

Yeah I couldn't get a room in the castle itself but the lodges look nice too. So hopefully he likes it, do you reckon he will?? I'm out buying him a few things at the moment... X

Its gorge who wouldnt like it x is it for his bday hun? X

Yeah for his birthday, just got him a few wee pressies too. I've way overspent lol.
Got some new size 12 river island bootcut jeans though for myself so yay! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah for his birthday, just got him a few wee pressies too. I've way overspent lol.
Got some new size 12 river island bootcut jeans though for myself so yay! X

Aw bless nice one x
Yay to jeans babs! Size 12!! Woo hoo
X ;-)

Thanks hon... The legs are walked off me now. I'm knackered!! X

I was so pooped myself last night must hav bin the gym, was falling asleep at 8! Lol x
Hav a lovely time at waterford castle, wen do u go? Xx

Wishbird007 said:
I was so pooped myself last night must hav bin the gym, was falling asleep at 8! Lol x
Hav a lovely time at waterford castle, wen do u go? Xx

Heading today hon, can't wait! All packed now... Mostly. :) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Heading today hon, can't wait! All packed now... Mostly. :) xx

Ooo yay x exciting hav fun hun x take sum pix x ;-)

Thanks ladies, looking forward to it now. Did my c25k week 5 day 2 this morning :) x

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks ladies, looking forward to it now. Did my c25k week 5 day 2 this morning :) x

Well done sweetie!! X

Back