ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I did think that laura... I do usually use all weeklies and haven't this week. I thought I might get a better loss if I didn't use so many... I need to quit the junk too but finding it hard after christmas - I've definitely been healthier than the last few weeks. I'll power on even if I do gain. Booked a place for OH for his birthday next week. 3 nights away... I got self catering so I'm not eating too much junk - I can get some food in and make my own brekkie etc. what do we think?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I love self catering. When I was in Portugal in summer I went self catering ate breakfast and some lunches at apartment and then ate out on night...walked loads and lost 1.5lbs that week when I wi on return :) I had bad things too but I think the good out weighed the bad x

Yea that's what me and Jono done when we went away as well.. Brekkie was cereal.. Lunch was toasted sandwiches in the apartment and dinner we had out.. tho we did have dinner in 1 r 2 nights.. We got those pasta pouches of carbonara and tomato n basil pasta.. And had that with toast.. Was yum.. On the lazy days when we just weren't ar5ed getting dressed to go up to the town.. We were having dinner at 5 r 6, then going home to get showered n dressed.. hav a few drinks playing cards on the balcony and then would head out for drinks.. By then food had settled and we cud enjoy our drinks.. and feel more comfortable as the food baby belly had reduced ha ah

Good good... Glad I got self catering then. We're heading to waterford castle to stay in one of their lodges (they didn't have any rooms in the hotel anyway). Very idyllic :)

azwethinkweiz said:
I was feeling heavy all week which is why I decided to weigh. I didn't use half my weeklies and been on plan better then I've been for ages so its just a bit annoying really - I keep going up and down the same couple pounds and starting to get bored of trying anymore.

Same as me ..... Maybe you need a new diet ..... Have you done your wendi plan? That normally helps ya xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Same as me ..... Maybe you need a new diet ..... Have you done your wendi plan? That normally helps ya xxxxx

No I haven't... Maybe I'll try that this week? Or try hard as I can to do it while I'm away anyway... X

Oh Sarah its fabulous there.. The little island its.. All on its own on the little island.. I haven't been in the hotel but we went to the castle when we were in Waterford last year I think.. Very isolated where it is tho.. But nice n peaceful.. :)

Dubchick81 said:
Oh Sarah its fabulous there.. The little island its.. All on its own on the little island.. I haven't been in the hotel but we went to the castle when we were in Waterford last year I think.. Very isolated where it is tho.. But nice n peaceful.. :)

Yes it looks lovely, I've never been. Liked the idea of it being on a little island lol. It might be a bit too quiet... I hope he likes it. He doesn't know where we're going yet...

Quarter of a pound off... If you can call that a loss.
I tried hard this week to stick to my dailies and only use a few weeklies. Maybe I shouldn't use weeklies at all?

azwethinkweiz said:
I tried hard this week to stick to my dailies and only use a few weeklies. Maybe I shouldn't use weeklies at all?

That's what I'm doing as using the weeklies has slowed my losses

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:

Hunnie we went thru this the other day. U were going to late afternoon before eating coz work was mental so ur body was protecting itself n storing food when u ate in case it was long spells til it got more food. Track n stick to it this week n u'll do great next week xxxx

Hmm... I had an odd eating pattern last week too - having dinner too late and missing lunches. So I'm trying wendie plan this week before I decide to give up on me weeklies. Then I'll know for sure whether its the weeklies slowing me down - need to plan my meals and EAT them too instead of going without lunch lol

Plan is to do week 5 day 1 of c25k.tomorrow morning too :)

Dubchick81 said:
Hunnie we went thru this the other day. U were going to late afternoon before eating coz work was mental so ur body was protecting itself n storing food when u ate in case it was long spells til it got more food. Track n stick to it this week n u'll do great next week xxxx

Lol I hope you aren't making excuses for me to make me feel better hehe. I will try harder to eat regularly this week... And will eat my weeklies according to wendie and see how I go. Thanks chick :) xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
Hmm... I had an odd eating pattern last week too - having dinner too late and missing lunches. So I'm trying wendie plan this week before I decide to give up on me weeklies. Then I'll know for sure whether its the weeklies slowing me down - need to plan my meals and EAT them too instead of going without lunch lol

Plan is to do week 5 day 1 of c25k.tomorrow morning too :)

Good plan chic. If ya decide to cut weeklies, I'd reduce gradually. If u ho straight slowing 49 weeklies to none it'll b a real shock to the system. My advice wud b to cut down on goodies. I kno they're within allowance but they'd still affect the breakdown of real food am sure xx

Dubchick81 said:
Good plan chic. If ya decide to cut weeklies, I'd reduce gradually. If u ho straight slowing 49 weeklies to none it'll b a real shock to the system. My advice wud b to cut down on goodies. I kno they're within allowance but they'd still affect the breakdown of real food am sure xx

Yeah... What about cutting about 7 a week, 1 a day almost like reducing my dailies? Or would that be too slow?
I'm going to try to have no chocolate or crisps today. If I want a snack I'm gonna have a cereal bar or fruit. Gonna go to the shops and grab some jelly and stuff. What do you think hon? X

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah... What about cutting about 7 a week, 1 a day almost like reducing my dailies? Or would that be too slow?
I'm going to try to have no chocolate or crisps today. If I want a snack I'm gonna have a cereal bar or fruit. Gonna go to the shops and grab some jelly and stuff. What do you think hon? X

No I think that sounds perfect.
I do think yer bein hard on yerself tho. Ya'd hav defo had a bigger loss if yer meal times were more regulated. Bet ya see it next if ya'v another good week x

Well done on loss! Any loss is a loss hun x hope ur ok x ;-)

Back