ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I've seen you on facebook and arms don't look big to me.....just saying lol. My sister thinks her arms are massive too and they aren't. Hopefully once you try on a few dresses you'll find something you might like a little lol. Let the woman in the shop have free rein, they kinda know what suits different people because they see so many everyday. x

Ah I do have big arms ,I cover them with sleeves whenever I can! Some tops my arms wont fit through nicely :( My sister arms are like half the size of mine. Actually she, in general, is half the size of me lol!
I will defo be giving free rein to the woman in the shops. Except my sister is looking for cheap dresses for us - not ones from a proper shop like you'd get a wedding dress for. She doesnt think its worth the money buying us dresses that we'll only wear once.

I bought my bridesmaids just regular dresses too, they kinda picked them themselves and they've worn them since too. I got married in Austria you see so its not the same as having a wedding at home. Have you thought of getting like a top and skirt so you can be a little more comfortable x

azwethinkweiz said:
Ah I do have big arms ,I cover them with sleeves whenever I can! Some tops my arms wont fit through nicely :( My sister arms are like half the size of mine. Actually she, in general, is half the size of me lol!
I will defo be giving free rein to the woman in the shops. Except my sister is looking for cheap dresses for us - not ones from a proper shop like you'd get a wedding dress for. She doesnt think its worth the money buying us dresses that we'll only wear once.

I have big arms Sarah I've always said if I could loose weight on my arms I'd be happy to never loose another lb off my body, if I had slim arms I'd look slim. Look at my Facebook profile picture my arms are twice the size of yours.

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I bought my bridesmaids just regular dresses too, they kinda picked them themselves and they've worn them since too. I got married in Austria you see so its not the same as having a wedding at home. Have you thought of getting like a top and skirt so you can be a little more comfortable x
I think thats her idea - dresses we'll wear again but I'm not much of a formal dress wearer... simply because I'm never at anything that calls for a formal dress lol.
I just cant think of any cut of dress that would suit me. My sister being stick thin doesnt help because a bin bag looks good on her so she's thinking up these kinds of dresses that would look awful on my and my other sisters body shape :( I don't want to look crap either...

I have big arms Sarah I've always said if I could loose weight on my arms I'd be happy to never loose another lb off my body, if I had slim arms I'd look slim. Look at my Facebook profile picture my arms are twice the size of yours.

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
I doubt they're twice as big as mine?! I cover mine as well as I can. In fact I hate summer (which is an awful thing to say) because its too warm to cover my arms. I also have this condition called kaerotosis pilaris (chicken skin) on my arms... Not good. :(

Is it read and bumpy like spots? Thats what my arms are like and always have been!!

Nothing works on mine either. I've never met anyone who has it and people have pointed mine out before. My ex thought I just had spotty arms. More common in women anyways apparently.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

U will look amazing in that dress petal ;) x

E45 Laura? Or any cream in particular you recommend? x

azwethinkweiz said:
Is it read and bumpy like spots? Thats what my arms are like and always have been!!

Mine r like that x its horrid innit x
:-(

Your arms look good in your piccie hon?! I have horrible pale skin to go with it lol - practically translucent! :p

today (day 2) ive had:

(before breakfast, a 15 minute cardio workout)
Lose Weight Fast Morning Bedroom Workout - YouTube

Breakfast:
1 nimble bread toast with nutella 3pp
1 apple 0pp
green tea 0pp

Snack:
1 40g crunchie bar 5pp
options belgian hot chocolate 2pp

Lunch:
3 ryevita crackers 3pp
WW Heinz tomato soup 2pp
green tea 0pp