ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Have you considered sf sarah? .... Atleast you can eat til your full and not feel guilty? Xxxxxxx

I'm thinking about it but not sure I can life without my noodles and white rice yet. And I'm real snacky... I'd have me weeklies gone in a couple days. I may try it soon but will need to do a good big shop of SF stuff so I'm never stuck if you know what I mean? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm thinking about it but not sure I can life without my noodles and white rice yet. And I'm real snacky... I'd have me weeklies gone in a couple days. I may try it soon but will need to do a good big shop of SF stuff so I'm never stuck if you know what I mean? X

Yeah, I hear ya. Why dont ya just try 1 day of it? .... Instead of totally committing? ...... You sound fedd up of points .... I was too so one reason why I love sf xxxxxxx

Maybe I will... Ye will be hounded with questions from me if I do lol. :p

Well you got me, laura, frances and tracy all loving it =) ..... So lots of help xxxxxxx

Been feeling down all day. Money troubles. I'm just some broke after spending my savings on the OHs birthday. He doesn't understand at all really. Bawling crying now cuz I dunno what I'm gonna do to be honest. I really need to be earning more but my job won't pay me what I'm worth and I don't know why. He got a raise last july and now he's gotten a promotion and another raise whereas I keep being fobbed off. Feeling very low.

Hey petal! He should understand that u can't afford to spend loads. Big hugs. Just sit down and work out ur budget chick! U can do it.

Can u speak to ur boss about a raise? Or maybe look elsewhere? X

I feel I don't even have the right to ask for one? But I don't know what to do. My money is so poor... He earns a good 17k more than me a year and still getting a raise when I'm not. They seem to look after a few certain people and the rest of us get shitty pay.
I'm gonna be 25 this year and feel like I've done nothing of worth since I got my degree. I'm trying my best to budget. He says he understands I don't have a lot of money but he _doesn't_ because he still expects me to pay half of _everything_ or buy his lunches etc. when I can't afford it! Not sure how to go about refusing to pay for something without sounding like a total b!tch either.

Talk to him! Maybe u can make him lunch and do more things at home to save money!

Of course u have a right to ask! U work hard doing all hours and u have the qualifications u deserve the same pay as a man! U deserve what u are worth!! Hugs x

I have no experience in this sort of thing. I wouldn't even know how to ask or what way to word it. I know that sounds stupid but I'm honestly afraid I'm going to burst into tears in front of my boss, that's how bad things are getting.
I make my own lunches but he expects me to pay for things a lot of the time and doesn't seem to realize the impact it has on my purse, I have to spend a lot more than him on fuel and things to get to work and he forgets all that. He just pretends to understand and that makes me angrier because I know tomorrow he'll be standing there waiting for me to pay for something again anyway.

Eh why are h paying half of anything??? He's ur man. He's supposed to look after u!!!
Don't get me wrong I'm all for paying my way but Jono ALWAYS at least tries to pay no matter what it is. Allot of time I go insist coz I like yo be independent but he never evoke ta me to pay for anything. N if I buy him anything for him, he insists on giving me the money. Like the other day I hit him stuff in the chemist, tonight he shuved it down my top coz I wudn take it off him.

nooooo, if hes on waaaay more than you ..... he should be paying more .... how selfish is he? (im sorry to be rude) me n my fella haVE about 4k diff between, i get payed more n we half everything ... but im the one who pays for stuff n he just owes me the money ..... im payin the wedding but he'll pay me back monthly ...... its all about comprimise. you need to tell him sarah honey xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dunno... I mean I've said tons of times how my situation is with money. Sometimes I think he's just taking the piss. He does pay for things like a night away etc. and then he thinks because he does that I should be paying for our dinners out and such but its really draining my money and I can't seem to save anything! He's said he's sick of hearing me complain about money but he just doesn't seem to take the bloody hint.

Stop hinting and be blunt .... Just remember if your planning on spending the rest of your life with him, he needs to know where you stand sarah =) ....... I no its hard but if you carry on your guna end up really depressed honey =( xxxxxxx

Well you pay for the night away then coz with food n drinks etc you end up spending more than him anyway!!!!
You need to tell him out straight chic.. He's on more money n yet you'v to buy lunches etc... sean needs to get a grip!! Sorry hunnie, but its not on... He's taking the p1ss there..

Well you pay for the night away then coz with food n drinks etc you end up spending more than him anyway!!!!
You need to tell him out straight chic.. He's on more money n yet you'v to buy lunches etc... sean needs to get a grip!! Sorry hunnie, but its not on... He's taking the p1ss there..

Totally agree, dont be scared to tell him Sarah ... he clearly knows hes tapping his back pocket everytime he gets you to pay for stuff ... and hes smiling away whilst your crying yourself to sleep worrying how your guna pay for your next meal ..... hes being totally selfish :( and i cant believe he can do this to you? coz i bet you couldnt let him go without !! sending hugss xxxx

I'm in the bathroom at work bawling my eyes out right now. He's after telling me he blew near 500 quid to get himself a new phone while here's me struggling to make ends meet and buying him lunch, giving him my breakfast cuz he never brings anything etc. I'm really upset, I don't understand how he can be so selfish. He knows I'm struggling and doesn't seem to care, he just gives me a sad look and then goes on doing what he's doing? I've tried telling him before and he says he understands and doesn't expect me to pay for everything. But I'm still sitting here broke.
Problem is I'm the type of person who'll offer to pay (because he expects me to offer) but then he'll let me go ahead and pay when he knows I can't afford it. If I say I can't afford those things anymore then he says we won't do them... No movies, no dinners etc. because I can't pay for them!?

Sarah, I absolutely love you and I don't want to hurt your feelings or tell you what to do but call his bluff, tell him to get his own bloody breakfast, take your lunch in to work, go to the cinema with your friends then you'll pay for you, they'll pay for themselves etc. you can't carry on with this you sound like your trying to buy his affection and attention. I'm so sorry if that sounds harsh but you've gotta stop.

Do it call his bluff and say ok then we won't do those things anymore coz I'm not going to keep putting my hand in my pocket for you, he's a tight arsed free loading twat!!! You are too good to be treated like this.

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm in the bathroom at work bawling my eyes out right now. He's after telling me he blew near 500 quid to get himself a new phone while here's me struggling to make ends meet and buying him lunch, giving him my breakfast cuz he never brings anything etc. I'm really upset, I don't understand how he can be so selfish. He knows I'm struggling and doesn't seem to care, he just gives me a sad look and then goes on doing what he's doing? I've tried telling him before and he says he understands and doesn't expect me to pay for everything. But I'm still sitting here broke.
Problem is I'm the type of person who'll offer to pay (because he expects me to offer) but then he'll let me go ahead and pay when he knows I can't afford it. If I say I can't afford those things anymore then he says we won't do them... No movies, no dinners etc. because I can't pay for them!?

Sending Hugs Sarah .............. nows the time to say NO .... i honestly cannot believe he lets you offer then lets you pay :eek::eek::eek: what kind of a man is he? ..... Sarah, for your own sake, please just tell him to bugger off ! dont give him anything, seen as though hes not willing to appreciate that he is rich and selfish :( and as for his comment of no movies, etc .... im sorry but what a TW*T ... Sarah, i no i dont know you very well but i feel that we have become friends over the last year and i hate to see you so upset over a man that tries to upset you all the time ... you deserve so much better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back