ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah it's the longest jog I've done yet. Aiming for that 10k in june. Think my legs/feet need a rest now for a day though lol!!

Aye, I know I shouldn't be freaking it. It's just weird for me that my boss is coming here where I live. I already know it'll be fine but he makes me so nervous at the best of times. Luckily my manager is coming and she's nice (and has told me depression is in her family too). I think I'm afraid I'm going to either burst out crying OR come across absolutely fine (and they'll wonder why I've been off work at all).

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Best of luck tomorrow. Hope u have been keeping well.

All managers make is nervous i think they like doing it! Mine sure does anyhoo! I have no respect for her cos she a terrible manager!!
All the best hun xxx

Hope yours went okay hon. I'm lying in bed here feeling freaked out. Stomach is churning. :(

Yeah I just don't know how much info they need. I want to stress that I am trying to get better & I do want to go back to work soon.. X

Am sure they're only coming out to make sure you're OK and to see if there's anything they can do workwise to make things easier for you chic.. Try not to stress.. Altho I know that's easy for me to say as I'm not the one facing it.. x

Dubchick81 said:
Am sure they're only coming out to make sure you're OK and to see if there's anything they can do workwise to make things easier for you chic.. Try not to stress.. Altho I know that's easy for me to say as I'm not the one facing it.. x

To make sure I really am sick you mean. Ugh. 1 hour and they'll be here. Stomach is just in knots. I know it'll be fine but for some reason another part of my brain is telling me it won't be. It's like 2 halves of the same person - one negative and one positive! X

They're gone. It was ok but it was nerve wracking! :(

He asked how I was feeling, if I was on meds/getting treatment, when I thought I'd be back to work, what they could do to make it easier for me to return etc etc. It was ok. Just very strange having my boss in my house lol.
I'm feeling a bit down now tbh :(

To make sure I really am sick you mean. Ugh. 1 hour and they'll be here. Stomach is just in knots. I know it'll be fine but for some reason another part of my brain is telling me it won't be. It's like 2 halves of the same person - one negative and one positive! X

Not at all.. You're certed to be off.. They know you're unwell..
He asked how I was feeling, if I was on meds/getting treatment, when I thought I'd be back to work, what they could do to make it easier for me to return etc etc. It was ok. Just very strange having my boss in my house lol.
I'm feeling a bit down now tbh :(

Told ya so :p lol
Glad it went well chic... Maybe go for a jog/run.. that seems to cheer u up.. Altho if ur weather is like mine, that may b out of the question....

It's feckin freezin out. I got hailed on yesterday when I was jogging so I aint jogging today.
Think seeing people from work just reminded me of Sean and now I've upset myself.

Well just think how much more stressed you'd be right now trying to act "OK" so as not to upset him...
Have your friends been in touch?? Maybe have a dinner n cinema night with a few of them?? Get you out of the house n get your mind off things for a couple of hours... x

I don't have any friends. They're never around anymore. They all still act like they're in college or they're always working/busy.

You do have friends, we all love you on here so although were 'cyber' friends don't feel alone :) hope your feeling abit better later. Don't even think about work until your up to it xxx

Thanks. I talk to ye more than them anyway lol. I think my best friend is probably my sister or my mum. Sad eh? X

Back