ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

That's not sad at all... My Mam was by far my best friend..
Wish I cud say my sister is my best friend.. But I hate her (we won't go into that!!) :D

See.. This is another reason for you to move to Dublin.. Get a new job that's higher paid.. Start a new life without Sean n no memories of him.. And.. You'll be closer to me.. A friend to listen and off load on and u cud b my running coach :D :D :D :D

Dubchick81 said:
That's not sad at all... My Mam was by far my best friend..
Wish I cud say my sister is my best friend.. But I hate her (we won't go into that!!) :D

See.. This is another reason for you to move to Dublin.. Get a new job that's higher paid.. Start a new life without Sean n no memories of him.. And.. You'll be closer to me.. A friend to listen and off load on and u cud b my running coach :D :D :D :D

Or get totally away and move to Portsmouth right by the sea :)

I'm just so sad that I don't have a proper group of friends. I must seem like such a saddo with no life. My sister is my friend but there's things I can't talk to her about. Same goes for my mum.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Me neither. I have "mates" but I rarely see them. Once a month for a couple hours if I'm lucky. Doesn't help that I'm an "isolater". I just shut myself off from them because they go off on nights out & things & don't invite me. So I have to act like I don't care about that. My whole life is one big act really!

Hey babes, so sorry I've not been about I've been a miserable depressed grumpy old cow. Not a very good friend sorry.

Me and Claire have spoken before about not having close friends to turn to, it's horrible isn't it? Some of my oldest and bestest friends live 250 miles away from me and I see them probably twice a year. My best friend apart from Ralph is probably my 3 year old (nearly 4) daughter. She's not 2 faced, always pleased to see me and up for a cuddle when I want one plus she always produces me lovely pictures which make me smile.

Sounds like you are feeling a bit brighter lately, was the warmer weather helping?

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm just so sad that I don't have a proper group of friends. I must seem like such a saddo with no life. My sister is my friend but there's things I can't talk to her about. Same goes for my mum.

U do not sound like a sado. Far from it. We all gro up n gro out of friendships. Me too... Iv gone from havin a group if about 15 that went out every week to just 1... N she wasn't even part of that 15...

Tracy, I completely understand. I may have been present on this site but I've been isolating myself in my room a lot. My dog is one if my friends too. She's always happy to see me and likes to go walkies with me. She even snuggles me when I'm crying (no else gives me hugs around here).

I feel like a saddo Frances. I don't even have one close friend. They all have their own best mates and I'm just tagging along once in a while. At 24, I don't think I'll find a best mate at this stage.

azwethinkweiz said:
Tracy, I completely understand. I may have been present on this site but I've been isolating myself in my room a lot. My dog is one if my friends too. She's always happy to see me and likes to go walkies with me. She even snuggles me when I'm crying (no else gives me hugs around here).

I feel like a saddo Frances. I don't even have one close friend. They all have their own best mates and I'm just tagging along once in a while. At 24, I don't think I'll find a best mate at this stage.

Well I only met Elaine 3 years ago so I found my best mate at 27........

I can't. I'm really shy. I find it terrible hard to make friends unfortunately.

azwethinkweiz said:
I can't. I'm really shy. I find it terrible hard to make friends unfortunately.

Well I'm ur friend n not too far... So if ever u fancy a stroll r a chat we can meet... Blanch is prob halfway... R the pavilion in swords... U jus holler chic :)

I know you're lovely hon. Only a lovely person would offer that in the first place :) such nice people on here x

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks. I talk to ye more than them anyway lol. I think my best friend is probably my sister or my mum. Sad eh? X

Ive got zero mates since my ex best mate ditched me .. I havent even got a sister or my mum .... I recon im waaay sadder than you .. ;)

Im glad all went ok ... Always thinking of you honey

Im on nights at work, ive just had my tea hahaaa xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ive got zero mates since my ex best mate ditched me .. I havent even got a sister or my mum .... I recon im waaay sadder than you .. ;)

Im glad all went ok ... Always thinking of you honey

Im on nights at work, ive just had my tea hahaaa xxxxxxx

Yeah well it's hard to talk to my sister or mum about some things. They'd prefer not to hear it. My sisters are full of beans about their weddings anyway so I'm just staying outta their way at the moment.

Ach, I was awake when you were having your tea watching tv! Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Morning hun.. how you doing today? x

Morning. Can already feel it's a bad day. Gonna go for a jog in a while though. I'm still in bed cuz I didn't sleep much. Lame-o. You got tomorrow off hon? Whoop for Easter! X

Yeah well it's hard to talk to my sister or mum about some things. They'd prefer not to hear it. My sisters are full of beans about their weddings anyway so I'm just staying outta their way at the moment.

Ach, I was awake when you were having your tea watching tv! Xx

Morning. Can already feel it's a bad day. Gonna go for a jog in a while though. I'm still in bed cuz I didn't sleep much. Lame-o. You got tomorrow off hon? Whoop for Easter! X

Please stop saying you're lame hun.. You are so far from lame its not even visible in the distance..

Yea we get Good Friday off and then everyone has Monday off so we've an extra long long weekend :D Not that I'm doing anything to be excited about having it off.. But i'm excited to do nothing :D

Back