ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Bless u hun, sometimes parents can b so silly! Ur doing a grand job, carry on, hope ur foot will b better soon, r ur trainers ok for u? X

Thanks Lydia, I'll try bit by bit to get along better with my parents but just finding things infuriating at the moment lol!!

Yeah Liz, I think the trainers I got (new ones in fact) are part of the problem so I'm reverting back to my old reliables lol... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks Lydia, I'll try bit by bit to get along better with my parents but just finding things infuriating at the moment lol!!

Yeah Liz, I think the trainers I got (new ones in fact) are part of the problem so I'm reverting back to my old reliables lol... X

Oww hey, when the hubby bought me new trainers the killed my knee (on the left), but I stupidly kept trying to break them in. Turns out they were all wrong for my gait, the knee is still a bit dodgy but the new runners are helping and I feel better running now. Take it easy and go slow xxxx

Oh.. see.. I knew something... My friend was just talking about it on saturday when we met for lunch.. Her friend is a manager there n told her to go in n get tested.. She's starting the c25k too so she was talking to him about it...

So they don't charge for this gait test do they not?? Must try that then!!

Milk -2pp

Brekkie:
Half bagel with choc philly -4pp
WW yogurt -1pp

Lunch:
Bagel with ham and low low cheese triangle -8pp

Dinner:
Salmon with homemade wedges and marrowfat peas -12pp

Snacks:
Chickatees -2pp
Loop the loop -2pp
Apple -0pp
2 marshmallows -1pp

32pp used altogether. Not too bad I guess. Want to stick to 29pp tomorrow if I can :)

Ooh fruit and veg today.. .Very good :D

LOVE your snacks.. U use snack pp's far better than me.. I used 7pp on 1 snack :( Worth it tho..Chocolate biscuit cake mmmmmmm
Love loop the loops but was far too cold for me to have one o' them today...

I know.... Fruit & veg!? Who am I and what have I done with myself!? Hehe. Awh those snacks were a bit unplanned actually... I've been craving a loop the loop for a few days lol.
I would totally spend 7pp on chocolate biscuit cake mmm... There just happened to be nothing as delicious as that around. Mmm I bought some strawberries today so I'm gonna scoff some of those tomorrow for sure! X

Jaly said:
Your diary looks fab Sarah! Been following it for a while but thought I'd come and say hi! ;D

Have a lovely day and good luck :) x

Thanks hon, I'm on and off the wagon though - I'm a terror! Trying to get back into it properly :) How are you getting on? X

Dubchick81 said:
mmm... strawberries.. I got some in too to have with meringue nests n fat free yogurt.. mmmmm

You had all my fav things.. How did you stop at 1 pack of chickatees??
Mmm meringue nests. YUM! I love a good Eton mess with the meringue and cream and fruit *drooool*

The trick to stopping at one packet... Was that I only had one packet!! LOL! I could've easily eaten 2 or 3 packets :p xx

Thanks hon, I'm on and off the wagon though - I'm a terror! Trying to get back into it properly :) How are you getting on? X

Mmm meringue nests. YUM! I love a good Eton mess with the meringue and cream and fruit *drooool*

The trick to stopping at one packet... Was that I only had one packet!! LOL! I could've easily eaten 2 or 3 packets :p xx

Ha ha.. I'm the very same.. Can't buy multipacks of any sort of crisps.. They're to me what chocolate is to you... I'd go thru a 6 pack of them in one sitting... hense the lard ass... lol

You're not a lard arse!! Ggrr...
I think I'm just a divil for all goodies, whether it be crisps or chocolate or buns or sweeties hehe. I'm awful!

I am dying for chocolate though :p

Its just coz you're telling yourself you want to cut it down/out.. So its on your mind more..
As soon as I sign up to chocolate free days I crave it like crazy.. And its not like me to crave chococlate at all...
So i'm not giving up it up anymore.. Coz I eat more when I try that than I would on a normal day :D
(i'm backwards I know!!)

You might think that's backwards but it makes complete sense to me!! If I say "no chocolate for a week" then it's all I think about and I binge on it. Whereas if I don't cut anything out, it's much easier to control :)

You might think that's backwards but it makes complete sense to me!! If I say "no chocolate for a week" then it's all I think about and I binge on it. Whereas if I don't cut anything out, it's much easier to control :)

Yea that's exactly how it is for me.. I've not had a chinese take away in MONTHS.. I used to have it at least once a week.. I've not cut it out.. I've just not fancied it.. But I can guarantee if I say 'rite.. i'm off chinese take away' i'll have to have it within a dayr two... Weird how the mind works innit.. x

I've had chinese and while eating it didn't even really want it. So only ate about half. Haven't had it since. We do have that curry on a friday which is as bad as takeaway probably lol.

Oh it's my sisters hen night this saturday. A meal and wine tasting extravaganza. Normal people might be excited by these kinds of nights out but it stresses me out because I never have anything to wear, always look hideous, no good at socializing & can't drink much (I don't really like alcohol). It's terrible that it's the food I'm looking forward to isn't it lol??

Back