ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Meh... it's not so bad. I didn't cry yet anyways lol!! Ate a bit too much at lunch so feeling guilty.
One of my "mates" just texted me that I haven't heard from in over 2 months... Annoyed a bit. Wish I had a real friend.

azwethinkweiz said:
Meh... it's not so bad. I didn't cry yet anyways lol!! Ate a bit too much at lunch so feeling guilty.
One of my "mates" just texted me that I haven't heard from in over 2 months... Annoyed a bit. Wish I had a real friend.

Bless u, not crying is good x I felt like crying this am don't know y tho x
Aw bless u, making up for yestday food wise as u didn't hav much did u x
Omg wot a friend, 2 months babs, that's shocking x u need one that texts u n stays in touch all the time. Supporters hunni x

I'm off to have my.implant assessment later x deep joy x ;-(

Bless u, not crying is good x I felt like crying this am don't know y tho x
Aw bless u, making up for yestday food wise as u didn't hav much did u x
Omg wot a friend, 2 months babs, that's shocking x u need one that texts u n stays in touch all the time. Supporters hunni x

I'm off to have my.implant assessment later x deep joy x ;-(

I've been crying pretty much every day for a week lol - I'll probably cry later. We're very emotional creatures, eh?!? Were you upset about something? I'm blaming hormones :p
I had enough.. I had 2 belvita for brekkie, no lunch but had a banana around 3pm. Then for dinner Mum made me a grill with sossies, bacon medallions, poached egg and crumpets. So didn't exactly starve myself yesterday. Today I've already used 20pp. I'm always like this when I'm really tired - I keep picking at sweet treats etc.

Yeah, my "mates" are pretty useless - I told her I was having a hard time and then didnt hear from her. She last text me on my bday when my Dad went into hospital and then 2 months went by with no contact. I don't have any proper friends - I just have my family. My sisters are my friends. That probably sounds sad...

Oh good luck with it hon - I'm sure it will all go ok. Let me know how you get on - hopefully the implant will be the thing to sort out your periods now once and for all! That provera did ya no good *hugs* x

azwethinkweiz said:
I've been crying pretty much every day for a week lol - I'll probably cry later. We're very emotional creatures, eh?!? Were you upset about something? I'm blaming hormones :p
I had enough.. I had 2 belvita for brekkie, no lunch but had a banana around 3pm. Then for dinner Mum made me a grill with sossies, bacon medallions, poached egg and crumpets. So didn't exactly starve myself yesterday. Today I've already used 20pp. I'm always like this when I'm really tired - I keep picking at sweet treats etc.

Yeah, my "mates" are pretty useless - I told her I was having a hard time and then didnt hear from her. She last text me on my bday when my Dad went into hospital and then 2 months went by with no contact. I don't have any proper friends - I just have my family. My sisters are my friends. That probably sounds sad...

Oh good luck with it hon - I'm sure it will all go ok. Let me know how you get on - hopefully the implant will be the thing to sort out your periods now once and for all! That provera did ya no good *hugs* x

Ah, sounds like u need a bit of comfort food from time to time hun, we all do, try not to worry x

My tearyness is defo hormonal hun. We r v emotional, it's these crappy drugs they give us lol x

U do ur running don't u hun so it shud even itself out eventually x

Not sad hun, one of my sisters Is my best friend x x

Cheers, I.will let u know how I go, it's at 6pm x I've had heat pad on all day nearly
;-(

I munch when i'm tired too Sarah. I've had no sleep for 2 nights now Lola's got a really awful cough which is keeping her and me awake so I took her to docs today, she's got asthma so hoping an inhaler does the trick tonight. I've also not been to the gym today so that's making me a grump too. I went and straightened my hair earlier so I was away from food:)

I always pick at crap when i'm tired... Can't wait til all the biccies are gone from the press.. They won't be getting restocked..
Got them last week when people were calling to see the house.. But not I keep going to the press for something nice.. So unlike me but if its there i can't settle til its gone :(

Ah, sounds like u need a bit of comfort food from time to time hun, we all do, try not to worry x

My tearyness is defo hormonal hun. We r v emotional, it's these crappy drugs they give us lol x

U do ur running don't u hun so it shud even itself out eventually x

Not sad hun, one of my sisters Is my best friend x x

Cheers, I.will let u know how I go, it's at 6pm x I've had heat pad on all day nearly
;-(

I think I comfort myself with food a bit too much - it feels nice and tastes nice at the time but then I feel awful guilty afterwards. x

You're telling me... wish I wasn't so bloody emotional all the time! I still haven't cried today so I'm doing better than I thought I would lol.

I do go running about 3 or 4 times a week, it doesn't seem to do much for the jiggly bits of me but I think I can get away with eating a bit more food than if I was doing nothing at all.

Yeah my sister is my best friend too. Which is funny because we hated each other when we were teens - clashed an awful lot.

Awh you poor love - the heat pads do help a bit but wouldn't it be fab to not have the pains so much anymore... really hope this implant works out xx

I munch when i'm tired too Sarah. I've had no sleep for 2 nights now Lola's got a really awful cough which is keeping her and me awake so I took her to docs today, she's got asthma so hoping an inhaler does the trick tonight. I've also not been to the gym today so that's making me a grump too. I went and straightened my hair earlier so I was away from food:)

I munch when I'm tired. Munch when I'm happy. Munch when I'm upset. I'm so greedy, I wish I was the type that didn't care about food and didn't like choc or crisps or any of that. Do you go to the gym every day hon? You must be fit as a fiddle!]
My hair is _always_ straight lol. Straighteners just make it a bit smoother :)

I always pick at crap when i'm tired... Can't wait til all the biccies are gone from the press.. They won't be getting restocked..
Got them last week when people were calling to see the house.. But not I keep going to the press for something nice.. So unlike me but if its there i can't settle til its gone :(

My Mum keeps saying she's not buying anymore junk food, then I go and look in the cereal press and there's a massive box of multipack hunky dorys in there!? Temptation or what? I gave in and had a bag last night - luckily I had a few spare pp but still. There is a galaxy ripple that's been in my room for a week that I haven't eaten yet - I bet I'll eat it later. Why am I such a greedy mare?!!

I can resist hunky dory's for a while... Well, longer than king or snacky crisps anyway.. lol

I've found my 30 day shred so Jono goes back to football tomoro so am gona give it a go.. I won't say am gona start it, coz I may not last the first day but we'll see...

Dubchick81 said:
I can resist hunky dory's for a while... Well, longer than king or snacky crisps anyway.. lol

I've found my 30 day shred so Jono goes back to football tomoro so am gona give it a go.. I won't say am gona start it, coz I may not last the first day but we'll see...

I ate another bag tonight :( :( where is my willpower gone?? :(

Feeling very low because I overate today. I hope I haven't ruined everything now.

Oh 30 day shred sounds tough! Give it a go though - you might enjoy it xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I eat when I'm bored,tired and I'll as it's comfort! I always eat crap whenever I see certain friends as they are thin and do and I always feel like I'm a burden for not eating certain things so I need to just sort myself out I think and get a routine and some strength!

azwethinkweiz said:

Sarah I hear ya honey :) ... Feel free to get in touch I could do with a gorgeous friend like you xxxxxxx

I eat when I'm bored,tired and I'll as it's comfort! I always eat crap whenever I see certain friends as they are thin and do and I always feel like I'm a burden for not eating certain things so I need to just sort myself out I think and get a routine and some strength!

I know hon - all my friends are thin but they seem to eat a lot more junk than even I do so I don't understand it at all!!

Sarah I hear ya honey :) ... Feel free to get in touch I could do with a gorgeous friend like you xxxxxxx
Awh thanks Claire, you're so nice. I text her back and now I haven't heard from her again since - sheesh like, why'd she bother texting me at all!? :(

sounds just like my friends Sarah, i told em i was feeling really down ... the subject was changed straight away like my feelings didnt matter atall .... ive not spoke of my depression with them since ..... xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
sounds just like my friends Sarah, i told em i was feeling really down ... the subject was changed straight away like my feelings didnt matter atall .... ive not spoke of my depression with them since ..... xx

Yeah. That's my friends too. Opened up to just 2 of them before and then I never heard from them got months after. I think they just didn't wanna hear it. They have some sympathy but no empathy.
Me and you can be friends hehe :) xx * hugs*

Thanks for checking in Frances, appreciate it :) I'm ok today, my legs are tired & running didn't go well last night. Got the psychologist at 11:30 so dreading that... He wanted me to write out all my food for the week - I dunno why really. I don't want him to look at it :(

Thanks for checking in Frances, appreciate it :) I'm ok today, my legs are tired & running didn't go well last night. Got the psychologist at 11:30 so dreading that... He wanted me to write out all my food for the week - I dunno why really. I don't want him to look at it :(

Food apparently has allot to do with how we feel.. not in a "I've over eaten I feel like an elephant" way.. But deeper than that.. Maybe he wants to check that... :?

Food apparently has allot to do with how we feel.. not in a "I've over eaten I feel like an elephant" way.. But deeper than that.. Maybe he wants to check that... :?
Sorry got a call n had to finish this.. hee hee..
Maybe he'll suggest other foods you cud try that will release the "happy / feel good hormone" to see if that helps with how you feel..
I'm sure there's method to his madness :)

Oh why wasn't running good lastnight?

I hope there's method... Just don't like the idea of him looking at what I eat lol - I'm embarrassed a bit!
He reckons my relationship with food isn't so good. I think that's the least of my problems :p

Ah I had to stop at 2.5miles and walk for a bit because I felt faint. Got absolutely lashed on as well. Managed to run the last mile but I was just so tired yesterday!!

Back