ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I hope there's method... Just don't like the idea of him looking at what I eat lol - I'm embarrassed a bit!
He reckons my relationship with food isn't so good. I think that's the least of my problems :p

Ah I had to stop at 2.5miles and walk for a bit because I felt faint. Got absolutely lashed on as well. Managed to run the last mile but I was just so tired yesterday!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Oh dear.. That's not good.. You feeling OK today? Had you eaten enough before going?

Let us know how you get on.. I'm sure you'll be fine.. Am there in spirit with you xx

Oh dear.. That's not good.. You feeling OK today? Had you eaten enough before going?

Let us know how you get on.. I'm sure you'll be fine.. Am there in spirit with you xx

I'm feeling ok, I think I was just tired - I had eaten plenty. I had a crumpet for brekkie, wrap for lunch, some crisps and some belvita before I went out. Lots of food but still didnt feel well while running - think I just need more sleep! Might not go running today now.

I got on ok - there was a few tears and almost a tantrum at being told to write out another food diary this week. I'm so embarrassed to be showing him it... ugh. I hate people seeing everything I eat - I keep thinking they'll think I'm greedy and gross.

I'm feeling ok, I think I was just tired - I had eaten plenty. I had a crumpet for brekkie, wrap for lunch, some crisps and some belvita before I went out. Lots of food but still didnt feel well while running - think I just need more sleep! Might not go running today now.

I got on ok - there was a few tears and almost a tantrum at being told to write out another food diary this week. I'm so embarrassed to be showing him it... ugh. I hate people seeing everything I eat - I keep thinking they'll think I'm greedy and gross.
Did you ask him the purpose of wanting your food diary? Maybe if you knew why he wanted to see it, it'd sit better with you...
I think tears are expected.. I know they would be if I was going.. lol

He wants it to see if I eat because of my feelings - I have to write why I'm eating, like if there's something I'm feeling that makes me want to eat. Stuff like that. I'm not sure if eating is a big problem though - he just seems to think that food is upsetting me too much and I tend to binge when I'm sad or lonely and then feel guilty afterwards.

I didn't cry too much this time - just a little.

he just seems to think that food is upsetting me too much and I tend to binge when I'm sad or lonely and then feel guilty afterwards.QUOTE]
This does make sense to me.. I'm not really a binge eater or a comfort eater.. But isn't this what allot of people do do??
I'm sure he knows what he's doing hun.. And don't be embarrassed about it.. Its all in the name of helping you.. :)

Exactly - I think a lot of people do it. He just reckons I'm letting food/weight/shape upset me too much (I eat for comfort but feel awful afterwards which in turn makes me feel worse = vicious circle lol!).

I think everyone could do with seeing a psychologist hehe...

Exactly - I think a lot of people do it. He just reckons I'm letting food/weight/shape upset me too much (I eat for comfort but feel awful afterwards which in turn makes me feel worse = vicious circle lol!).

I think everyone could do with seeing a psychologist hehe...

I could do with seeing a hypnotherapist to get me off my lazy ass doing more (some) exercise!!!!!
Tho I did some last night.. So its a start.. I want to keep it up.. I hope I do..
(I know only I can control if I do or not... But its easy to sayI will but not do anything)

It is hard to get the energy for exercise. Especially during the week after work - I always have to force myself to do anything. I don't think I will tonight though - I'm very tired this week so I want a relaxing night for once. I'll go out tomorrow evening hopefully for a 4 mile jog (the thoughts of it makes me cringe though).

I think everyone could do with seeing a psychologist hehe...[/QUOTE]

I think your dead right about this babe.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yep Tracy, we could all use a little mental help with our issues I think - It's the fact that it's getting in the way of me living my life to the full and making me very upset a lot of the time. So I'm happy to try anything to help me feel better - I just want to feel _content_ ya know?

Frances, the only problem is that I feel really guilty not doing anything if you know what i mean? Like, I wasn't going to go to training last night because I was really feeling down and tired but Mum guilted me into going and I ended up having a terrible time. I am determined to take it easy tonight though!!

Hi Sarah,
haven't been on here in ages. re joined ww again last night... seriously i should have shares in this business. i see you are only 3ibs away from your current goal - congrats. def something to be proud of. hope your feeling ok :)

brien77 said:
Hi Sarah,
haven't been on here in ages. re joined ww again last night... seriously i should have shares in this business. i see you are only 3ibs away from your current goal - congrats. def something to be proud of. hope your feeling ok :)

Hiya lovely, welcome back!! Hahaha I've never actually joined WW officially - just did it by myself. How are you getting on again so far?
Yep just 3lbs left now. I got close a couple weeks ago but then put on after a wedding weekend away oops! Hopefully get there soon. I don't feel royally happy with my shape though so might move my goal back to 10st 2? Not sure?
Xx

WI on Friday mornings now so it's literally a few hours away lol! :p eeek x

good luck for wi honey xx

azwethinkweiz said:
WI on Friday mornings now so it's literally a few hours away lol! :p eeek x

Eeeeeeekkkk indeed. Good luck.xxx

Thanks ladies...as you can see, I'm wide awake! Worrying about WI and work tomorrow. Ugh... I know I'll be wrecked in the morning but can't seem to switch my brain off! X

1 and a quarter off so I'm 10st 9.5lb again now. Happy enough with that.

Back