ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Contract? Hr policies? Company handbook? Otherwise I don't know.

Primark do cheap work clothes, matalan, peacocks. I got my suit from primark and it's still going now and was about £17

Seriously?! Is Sean having a giraffe?! Silly boy!!!

Good luck for interview. Fingers and toes crossed for u!! Excited!! Xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Contract? Hr policies? Company handbook? Otherwise I don't know.

Primark do cheap work clothes, matalan, peacocks. I got my suit from primark and it's still going now and was about £17

Gotta dig out me contract! Think me mum has it put away somewhere.

Oooh good point, penneys (primark) has nice priced stuff. I'll take a gander tomorrow or saturday :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:

I dunno hon. He's gone insane. Dunno what he thinks he's doing. Stupid thing is he _knows_ I won't take money from him, he knows how I am about money. So I think it was just some stupid gesture that was meant to make me feel something or make me talk to him. Ugh.

Thanks hon, I'm excited about it but trying not to get me hopes up because I'm not good at interviews :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

CarlyLanky140 said:

Love it Carly. He's a nob isn't he!!!

Hi sorry to butt in, we recently got advised by local authority we CANNOT ask about time off for sickness and the reference form we send out to referees has had that part removed, don't know whether this is now law as I am off for 2 weeks now so cannot check but would assume it is and if so they can't ask and you don't have to tell. One thing that impresses me in an interview is if someone makes positive comment about company, best is look st their website and if something's good say so, ie whilst looking at your website for directions I really liked ...... if it fits in. Good luck. Xxxx

Jo43 said:
Hi sorry to butt in, we recently got advised by local authority we CANNOT ask about time off for sickness and the reference form we send out to referees has had that part removed, don't know whether this is now law as I am off for 2 weeks now so cannot check but would assume it is and if so they can't ask and you don't have to tell. One thing that impresses me in an interview is if someone makes positive comment about company, best is look st their website and if something's good say so, ie whilst looking at your website for directions I really liked ...... if it fits in. Good luck. Xxxx

Thanks very much for that, that really helps! :) xx

Yup it's like I thought, STS. Just staying the exact same weight with what I'm doing at the mo - I'm not too bothered about that though. I'll reduce daily calories when I want to start losing again properly :)

STS is good petal :) u kno u can lose when ur ready! Z

Thanks Carly & Frances. Obviously I'd prefer to be losing again but I didn't expect to with all the food I'm consuming - it's good to know how much I can eat without gaining weight though I suppose hehe. I'm trying this TDEE - 15% thingy so I'll give it another few weeks - it is nice to be able to eat more :)

Lol Vicky, I could give ya a run for your money now - think I've been this weight for months now! I did lose an inch round me waist in that time although the scales didn't go down so that's a positive. You measuring? What diet are you doing? x

He's here but avoiding me like the plague, I don't wanna make a scene at his desk either - everyone here is really nosy. I've emailed and told him not to leave without letting me give him the envelope but he's ignored it. If it comes to it I'll just wait until people go home after work and give to him then. If he goes home I'll put it in his desk drawer I guess. I'll keep ya posted ;) x

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks Carly & Frances. Obviously I'd prefer to be losing again but I didn't expect to with all the food I'm consuming - it's good to know how much I can eat without gaining weight though I suppose hehe. I'm trying this TDEE - 15% thingy so I'll give it another few weeks - it is nice to be able to eat more :)

Lol Vicky, I could give ya a run for your money now - think I've been this weight for months now! I did lose an inch round me waist in that time although the scales didn't go down so that's a positive. You measuring? What diet are you doing? x

I havnt re- measured yet but I will after totm but last month I measured and basically stayed the same apart from .5 inch on my waist! I'm doing low gi/carb but literally only started this week as I've been faffing around

Hey hun good luck on the interview you will do fab :) I got my interview clothes out of next, was quite pricey tho but I wanted really nice straight slim legged black trousers and they had the perfect ones! I just wore that with a sleeveless fitted blouse thing and a blazer jacket I had, and heels as I feel confident strutting around in heels ha.

I think getting a new job in new surrounding with fresh faces would really help you :)

Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning hunnie.. Hope you have a good Saturday.. And got things sorted with Sean and the money without too much drama xx

Hey hon, thanks! I ended up leaving it on his desk cuz he sloped off after work even though I told him I wanted to give it to him. Ah well.
Spent most of today cleaning the house and then shopping for an interview outfit... I hate clothes shopping ugh. Xx

starkissedx said:
Hey hun good luck on the interview you will do fab :) I got my interview clothes out of next, was quite pricey tho but I wanted really nice straight slim legged black trousers and they had the perfect ones! I just wore that with a sleeveless fitted blouse thing and a blazer jacket I had, and heels as I feel confident strutting around in heels ha.

I think getting a new job in new surrounding with fresh faces would really help you :)

Xx

Hi honey. Ta very much. I do remember getting clothes outta next for an interview a couple years ago. I ended up finding a nice cheap suit in penneys that'll do the job. Got some nice new patent court shoes in barrets as well. Dyed my hair today too. So everything looks wise is done, now I just need to go over possible interview questions and answers. I'm bricking it to be honest - I've no confidence for this stuff which really doesn't help eek!

I agree a new job would be great and this one is perfect for me but I don't think I'll get it unfortunately... Nothing I want ever goes right lol!! X

Hi honey. Ta very much. I do remember getting clothes outta next for an interview a couple years ago. I ended up finding a nice cheap suit in penneys that'll do the job. Got some nice new patent court shoes in barrets as well. Dyed my hair today too. So everything looks wise is done, now I just need to go over possible interview questions and answers. I'm bricking it to be honest - I've no confidence for this stuff which really doesn't help eek!

I agree a new job would be great and this one is perfect for me but I don't think I'll get it unfortunately... Nothing I want ever goes right lol!! X

We'll have none of that negative thinking... Think POSTIVE :)
There's no reason for you to think you won't get it.. They're obviously interested in you, as they've called you in for interview.. They'll totally get your nervous too so don't stress too much about that.. Just go in prepared for any questions and know the job spec and be extra prepared for Q's relating to it... You'll fly it.. And if the job doesn't suit for any reason, it'll be practice for the next one n it'll be because its not right for you.. Not coz you're not good enough for it... xxx

Back