ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Didn't go very well. It's an experience though. A colleague of mine (my ex, Patrick, from a couple years ago) had an interview aswell and he has more experience so he'll probably get it so I'm happy enough if he gets it because he deserves it. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lol hi Frances hon. Sorry I've not been more active here - had a tough week and just kept quiet really. Eating wasn't good most of the week and scales were showing a wee gain... I'm hoping it's not gonna stick though.... Think its the hurt leg and not being able to exercise much that's the main problem. So gotta curb my eating until I can get back on me feet. I really need a good week, dunno what's wrong with me these days that I can't stick to anything!

Got a 10 mile run tomorrow nothing in the phoenix park but I think I'll be hobbling it...

Lol hi Frances hon. Sorry I've not been more active here - had a tough week and just kept quiet really. Eating wasn't good most of the week and scales were showing a wee gain... I'm hoping it's not gonna stick though.... Think its the hurt leg and not being able to exercise much that's the main problem. So gotta curb my eating until I can get back on me feet. I really need a good week, dunno what's wrong with me these days that I can't stick to anything!

Got a 10 mile run tomorrow nothing in the phoenix park but I think I'll be hobbling it...

I'm guessing that run in the Pheono is in the morning?? ha.. Damn predictive text eh?!

You don't need to keep quiet when having a tough week hun.. You know we're all here for you.. And you have my number if you'd prefer it not to be so broadcast but an outside ear.. Feel free to use it ANYTIME.. xx
Have you weighed this morning or are you gona leave it this week so not to discourage you? x

Dubchick81 said:
I'm guessing that run in the Pheono is in the morning?? ha.. Damn predictive text eh?!

You don't need to keep quiet when having a tough week hun.. You know we're all here for you.. And you have my number if you'd prefer it not to be so broadcast but an outside ear.. Feel free to use it ANYTIME.. xx
Have you weighed this morning or are you gona leave it this week so not to discourage you? x

Lol stupid phone. Yes in the "morning". Have to be on the bus at quarter to 8... On a bloody saturday. Ugh. Not sure that my leg will hold up for 10 miles so I'll have to take it easy... Don't be surprised if it takes me over 2 hours lol.

Thanks hon, appreciate it! I've been keeping myself to myself a lot. People get fed up dealing with "me" if you know what I mean. So I just learned to keep it to myself hehe.
I did weigh and was up a lb... Probs deserved that really. Need a good solid week instead of half good half bad weeks! Xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Lol stupid phone. Yes in the "morning". Have to be on the bus at quarter to 8... On a bloody saturday. Ugh. Not sure that my leg will hold up for 10 miles so I'll have to take it easy... Don't be surprised if it takes me over 2 hours lol.

Thanks hon, appreciate it! I've been keeping myself to myself a lot. People get fed up dealing with "me" if you know what I mean. So I just learned to keep it to myself hehe.
I did weigh and was up a lb... Probs deserved that really. Need a good solid week instead of half good half bad weeks! Xx

No I don't kno what u mean. Coz I kno there's more than just me who are more than to listen to u n help if we can. So u just need to remember that. Xxx

Of good ouch for ur run. Ur doing great with the running. Take it at yer own pace n don't complete if yer leg is hurting too much. Ya don't want a long term injury. Let's kno how it goes x

Dubchick81 said:
No I don't kno what u mean. Coz I kno there's more than just me who are more than to listen to u n help if we can. So u just need to remember that. Xxx

Of good ouch for ur run. Ur doing great with the running. Take it at yer own pace n don't complete if yer leg is hurting too much. Ya don't want a long term injury. Let's kno how it goes x

Well my family just don't want to hear it. So the mask of "everythings fine" goes back on a lot lately! Which involves a lot of withdrawing again. Thanks for understanding the way I am hehe... I'll try to be more active and honest here xxx

My leg felt "ok" today. Not 100% but ok. So I went to do the run. After 3 miles I felt my calf hurting so I walked for half a mile... Them ran for 3.5 again and them walked a couple minutes (and grabbed some water). Then ran another mile, walked half a mile and ran the last 1.5miles. Turns out my finish time is better than the time I did 10 mile in training which surprised me a lot. Imagine if I wasn't injured today - would've been a much better time!? Sickening but I'm happy enough!

Finish time - 1hr 48mins

azwethinkweiz said:
Well my family just don't want to hear it. So the mask of "everythings fine" goes back on a lot lately! Which involves a lot of withdrawing again. Thanks for understanding the way I am hehe... I'll try to be more active and honest here xxx

My leg felt "ok" today. Not 100% but ok. So I went to do the run. After 3 miles I felt my calf hurting so I walked for half a mile... Them ran for 3.5 again and them walked a couple minutes (and grabbed some water). Then ran another mile, walked half a mile and ran the last 1.5miles. Turns out my finish time is better than the time I did 10 mile in training which surprised me a lot. Imagine if I wasn't injured today - would've been a much better time!? Sickening but I'm happy enough!

Finish time - 1hr 48mins

Hey hon
Sorry I havnt been on here much....

Well done on run, that's amazing time especially when u wernt at ur best. Keep an eye tho, u don't wana damage urself long term.

And I'm sorry ur not doin too good urself. Sure the interview didn't go as bad as u thought. But they can be soooo nerve racking and if all else, it's good practice!
Don't bottle it all up tho. I'm sure u know that not talking bout it, isn't good in the long run. So if u feel u can't talk to ur family for whatever reason, then come on here and talk... But do talk...
xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I know I'm annoying but I've finally made a diary on the cal counting section it's baby belle's final countdown please add me for support :)

BoS83 said:
Hey hon
Sorry I havnt been on here much....

Well done on run, that's amazing time especially when u wernt at ur best. Keep an eye tho, u don't wana damage urself long term.

And I'm sorry ur not doin too good urself. Sure the interview didn't go as bad as u thought. But they can be soooo nerve racking and if all else, it's good practice!
Don't bottle it all up tho. I'm sure u know that not talking bout it, isn't good in the long run. So if u feel u can't talk to ur family for whatever reason, then come on here and talk... But do talk...
xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes I convince myself I'm better to go back to how I was... Hiding everything and just trying to deal with it & get on with it. I should talk for sure, I'm just a very lonesome person so think I was getting used to keeping my thoughts to myself. I still have 3 sessions with the psychologist & that has been helping a lot thankfully!

Ugh not feeling positive about the interview. But my boss in my current job took me into a meeting room yesterday to say he was trying to get me my promotion. So hopefully that comes through anyway.

Thanks. I'm gonna rest up the leg now for a few days and they're showing us how to use a foam roller for our injuries on wednesday at training so hoping that helps with these niggles. Calf muscle is very tight and hard to walk on now. X

My weekend was a bit "foodie". I did that 10 mile run on saturday and after it we had rib eye steak and rosemary potatoes and broccoli - had some jellies and treats too. Lotta my cals were in isotonic drinks after then run - I was so dehydrated and weak!!
Then yesterday I ate THREE ice creams (not in a row but still!) which is terrible lol. I need to have a good week now and I'm gonna try my best - feeling bloated after yesterday and TOTM is due this weekend too (boo hiss!). It's only 2 weeks until I go to Malta. I was crying trying on holiday clothes last night because I think I still look very big. I realise there are probs some people who'd be happy enough at size 12 but beside my sister and Mum who are size 8 - I look huge (especially because I'm about 3/4 inches taller too).
So I'm determined now that I won't be stuck here at this weight and I'm gonna give it a good effort to get another 5 or 6 pounds off at least. I think that would make the world of difference.
Hope everyone is well :) xx

27/8/12

Brekkie:
WW fruit crumble biscuit bar
Small banana
Coffee

Lunch:
Toasted Chicken & cheese wrap
Quavers
Coke Zero

Snack:
2 biscuit cadbury yellow snack
Slice bread & golden olive

Dinner:
Donegal BBQ Salmon
Homemade spicy wedges
Rocket salad with parmesan

Snack:
20g honey loops & milk

Cals 1755 (Wanna keep between 1460 and 1960) so today was successful even though I wasnt meant to have those honey loops this evening. I'm a bottomless pit! No exercise today - my thighs are insanely sore after squats on Saturday, can barely walk lol!!

Funny thing is my legs aren't sore from running, they're sore from squats! Some guy was doing a "warm up" with everyone before the run and I must've done 50 or 60 squats... Ouch. Might try a short run this evening...

Hope your well Sarah, ive decided to go back on ww .... ive got 6lb to loose for my honeymoon ....... 12 weeks to do it :D and i miss eating fruit as that website were not allowed to mention doesnt encourage fruit n veg ;)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hope your well Sarah, ive decided to go back on ww .... ive got 6lb to loose for my honeymoon ....... 12 weeks to do it :D and i miss eating fruit as that website were not allowed to mention doesnt encourage fruit n veg ;)

I'm over and back like a yoyo between CC and WW. Never know what to stick with! Lemme know how you get on with it. You still going running and netball yeah?
You can't have 6lb to lose ya skinny mini ;)
Defo prefer the free fruit on WW. With CC I tend to go for crisps and things rather than bananas and apples lol!! Xx

I'm over and back like a yoyo between CC and WW. Never know what to stick with! Lemme know how you get on with it. You still going running and netball yeah?
You can't have 6lb to lose ya skinny mini ;)
Defo prefer the free fruit on WW. With CC I tend to go for crisps and things rather than bananas and apples lol!! Xx

Yeah netballs still on but i tend to go to the gym these days rather than running, my legs were getting fooked wen i ran all the time ...... good to see your keeping up the running ... well done you :D

I cut out fruit on cc :eek: .. very naughty .. so im happy to be adding in some for snacks ... hehe!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yeah netballs still on but i tend to go to the gym these days rather than running, my legs were getting fooked wen i ran all the time ...... good to see your keeping up the running ... well done you :D

I cut out fruit on cc :eek: .. very naughty .. so im happy to be adding in some for snacks ... hehe!!

Ah I've done a few races and stuff but I only run 3 times a week as opposed to the 5 days I was doing. I was starting to hate it and was getting lots of niggly injuries.

I'm thinking of going back to the WW way myself. Can't seem to stick to anything these days - always so bloody hungry!! The fruit being free is the big winner because that way I could grab bananas, apples and grapes instead of eating my cals in chocolate.

I am staaaaarving today for some reason. Think it's the stress of my sisters upcoming wedding and work is mental busy/stressful. Feeling quite tearful all day and totm is due too. Winning combination...

Ah I've done a few races and stuff but I only run 3 times a week as opposed to the 5 days I was doing. I was starting to hate it and was getting lots of niggly injuries.

I'm thinking of going back to the WW way myself. Can't seem to stick to anything these days - always so bloody hungry!! The fruit being free is the big winner because that way I could grab bananas, apples and grapes instead of eating my cals in chocolate.

I am staaaaarving today for some reason. Think it's the stress of my sisters upcoming wedding and work is mental busy/stressful. Feeling quite tearful all day and totm is due too. Winning combination...

Ohhh bless ya ! does sound like flos on her way eh ....... you let it all out honey, it always makes u feel better ;)
I was never guna go back but i feel like cc has refreshed me coz like i sed on my thread, i feel like i cant even manage to eat 26pp as ive been sticking to approx 1000 cals a day on mfp ........ so hopefully itll give my metabolism a kick start coz its got stuck somewhere .......... xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhh bless ya ! does sound like flos on her way eh ....... you let it all out honey, it always makes u feel better ;)
I was never guna go back but i feel like cc has refreshed me coz like i sed on my thread, i feel like i cant even manage to eat 26pp as ive been sticking to approx 1000 cals a day on mfp ........ so hopefully itll give my metabolism a kick start coz its got stuck somewhere .......... xxx

Yeah flo is defo coming to visit soon. I'm a moody so and so all week lol!
It was mostly at work I was feeling tearful so held it in rather than bursting into tears at the desk hehe.

1000 cals is fairly low so you probs need some extra to kick start the metabolism yeah! I'm eating enough for the two of us these days ;) x

Back