ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Ah cool ! she needs to understand that starving yerself isnt the answer, infact starving yerself makes u gain weight ..... so its guna mess with her head even more if that happens! why dont you introduce her to mfp? get her to see that walking is an excellent source of exercise ... maybe say to her that 1200 cals a day will help her maintain her weight ......... i find mfp keeps me on the ground with my eating habits, coz otherwise id eat next to nothing xxx

Miss you xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Hey Sarah, hope your ok:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm ok hon, just a bit low and font like coming on here if I'm low cuz then I'm no good to anyone xx you ok? X

*Claire-Bear* said:
Miss you xxx

You're as cute! :) I'm still here in the background ;) Hope you're good lovely lady x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Were here sarah ? use us if you wanna chat xxxx

We want u here when ur low and when ur Hugh and when ur in between :) xx

Thanks hon appreciate that. I'd only bring ya's down anyway x

Were here sarah ? use us if you wanna chat xxxx

Thanks lovely, I've learned to just shut it in now though because I don't have anyone to talk to here at home anyway. They change the subject if I try to bring it up. Didn't even tell them I was going to the psychiatrist today.
Meds been changed again - being put on prozac now & then he wants to see me again in 6 weeks as I seem to be getting worse recently and my medication isn't doing anything at all.#
Of course I told Mum there and she goes "Oh happy pills - I need them more than you" and Dad said "You need to just get on with things and grin and bear it". Great help aren't they... sigh :( It gets lonely living inside my own head all the time!!

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks hon appreciate that. I'd only bring ya's down anyway x

Thanks lovely, I've learned to just shut it in now though because I don't have anyone to talk to here at home anyway. They change the subject if I try to bring it up. Didn't even tell them I was going to the psychiatrist today.
Meds been changed again - being put on prozac now & then he wants to see me again in 6 weeks as I seem to be getting worse recently and my medication isn't doing anything at all.#
Of course I told Mum there and she goes "Oh happy pills - I need them more than you" and Dad said "You need to just get on with things and grin and bear it". Great help aren't they... sigh :( It gets lonely living inside my own head all the time!!

Sarah I hate thinking of you as being lonely. Someone once said to me that you can have loads of people around you all the time but still feel like the loneliest person in the world and its sooooo true. I wish I could help you Sarah, I wish you could tell me all of your problems and unhappy thoughts and I could put them right. But I know that's not possible all I can do is listen.
Have you ever tried Effexor? I was on that for years and it was ok.

I'm sure they don't mean to be as nasty as they are being.. Its the Irish way really isn't it?! Hide yer emotion n get on with it.. Sadly things have evolved and they've been left behind.. But you do have friends hun. You have me.. And I know most of the girls on here would be only happy to be on the end of a phone at any moment you needed an ear.. And I know most would love to live nearer to you too as you're a great person and anyone would be very lucky to have you as their friend..
You have my number and I've said it before.. USE IT..
I'm up in Bettystown in a couple of weeks.. I've to babysit in the morning time, til about lunch.. But I'd be more than delighted to meet up for a chat and a coffee.. Not sure of the date as I've forgotten but I think its about 2 weeks from now...

Sarah I hate thinking of you as being lonely. Someone once said to me that you can have loads of people around you all the time but still feel like the loneliest person in the world and its sooooo true. I wish I could help you Sarah, I wish you could tell me all of your problems and unhappy thoughts and I could put them right. But I know that's not possible all I can do is listen.
Have you ever tried Effexor? I was on that for years and it was ok.

Thanks Tracy xx At least you offer to listen hon - it's more than anyone around me has done lately. And then I feel like a burden if I bring it up. Or I think I'll ruin the mood or make people sad if I talk about it so I've kinda told myself to wear my "mask" all the time now. No one wants to hear this stuff, that's what I've learned. The only person I'm honest with was the psychiatrist (and the psychologist when I went to him).
He gave me a number for some counsellor service that's 15 quid a go... but I dunno if I want to go through all that again now.
No I've never tried that hon - I'll look it up. Hope the prozac does the trick this time. Nothing seems to work!

I'm sure they don't mean to be as nasty as they are being.. Its the Irish way really isn't it?! Hide yer emotion n get on with it.. Sadly things have evolved and they've been left behind.. But you do have friends hun. You have me.. And I know most of the girls on here would be only happy to be on the end of a phone at any moment you needed an ear.. And I know most would love to live nearer to you too as you're a great person and anyone would be very lucky to have you as their friend..
You have my number and I've said it before.. USE IT..
I'm up in Bettystown in a couple of weeks.. I've to babysit in the morning time, til about lunch.. But I'd be more than delighted to meet up for a chat and a coffee.. Not sure of the date as I've forgotten but I think its about 2 weeks from now...

I dunno, I don't think they take it very seriously. They kind of presume I'm okay I think.
I never use my phone hon lol... Everytime I ask a friend to meet up they cancel or ignore me or say no. Should throw the phone in the bin at this stage hahaha!
Sounds good hon, we should plan a coffee meet up :) x

Sarahhhh, i have no friends just like you (youve heard all the trials n tribulations of that subject) .... iv decided i dont want to trust ppl after the weekends events, i dont think ile ever meet a friend whos actually a friend ....... but, i want you to no that im here, im a great listener !!! if you wanna vent seriously, have my number, call me .... i no exactly how you feel .... i feel down alot (too many things seem to go wrong with me) but learnt to block it just like you, i tell ppl and they brush past it like they dont wanna offer an ear ............ and a few times ive asked to talk n they dont wanna no .................... so theres my answer! so iv blabbed on here, but basically all i wanted to say is ..... im here, dont ever feel a burden ... i would never ever think that! i hate to think ppl feel alone, coz i no how that feels xxxxx

and yessss! you should deffo meet with Frances!!! you two get on so well :D xxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Defo.. Just checked the date with my friend there and its the 26th.. So will arrange it properly closer to the time :) x

Sounds excellent. Funnily enough I got invited for coffee tonight by my "friend" so we'll see how that goes eh? She's ignored all my texts and stuff recently grrr. X

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sarahhhh, i have no friends just like you (youve heard all the trials n tribulations of that subject) .... iv decided i dont want to trust ppl after the weekends events, i dont think ile ever meet a friend whos actually a friend ....... but, i want you to no that im here, im a great listener !!! if you wanna vent seriously, have my number, call me .... i no exactly how you feel .... i feel down alot (too many things seem to go wrong with me) but learnt to block it just like you, i tell ppl and they brush past it like they dont wanna offer an ear ............ and a few times ive asked to talk n they dont wanna no .................... so theres my answer! so iv blabbed on here, but basically all i wanted to say is ..... im here, dont ever feel a burden ... i would never ever think that! i hate to think ppl feel alone, coz i no how that feels xxxxx

Sounds like my situation too with people just ignoring me or avoiding the subject with me. I understand that maybe it makes them uncomfortable and I don't want them to be sad or anything but I dunno what else I can do when I need to talk to someone?
It's funny because my Mum always talks about how my cousin (who sadly took his own life) should've talked to his family and I think to myself "YOU don't talk to me when I try... Maybe he tried and didn't receive the support he needed". Sick of people saying "oh you can talk to me" and then when I try they don't want to listen :(

Do you know anything about prozac hon? Psychiatrist changed my meds to this and listed off loads of side effects so now I'm worried! X

You can always talk to me too hon... I'm always willing to listen to anyone who's feeling low - I like to pick people up when they're down, just can't seem to do it for myself lol xx

Aawwwww taaa Sarah ... ditto

hmmm prozac ... i no they cause a feeling of suicide but dont all antidepressants? i say give it two weeks on them and see how you feel ,,,, if they work well for you then great ... ignore the name of them (everyone seems to no prozac??) a name i commonly no them as is fluoxetine ..

AS for your parents ,.,,, arent parents weird?? like they just block out your cries for help? maybe the fact they experienced the suicide really affected them?? i no its not an excuse to ignore their daughter but some ppl think if they block stuff out, its not happening ? if you get me!

i think we all feel we can help others ... its like we no how it feels, so wanna make sure noone feels like you do, strange eh xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Aawwwww taaa Sarah ... ditto

hmmm prozac ... i no they cause a feeling of suicide but dont all antidepressants? i say give it two weeks on them and see how you feel ,,,, if they work well for you then great ... ignore the name of them (everyone seems to no prozac??) a name i commonly no them as is fluoxetine ..

AS for your parents ,.,,, arent parents weird?? like they just block out your cries for help? maybe the fact they experienced the suicide really affected them?? i no its not an excuse to ignore their daughter but some ppl think if they block stuff out, its not happening ? if you get me!

i think we all feel we can help others ... its like we no how it feels, so wanna make sure noone feels like you do, strange eh xxxx

Yeah all anti-depressants can do that but it's rare enough (so the psychiatrist says anyway) I'll give it a few weeks yup... Fluoxetine is the name of the ones I have but I forgot how to spell it lol!! They're a lot cheaper than the valdoxan I was taking which will save me about 100quid a month... So that's good.

Yeah maybe they want to block it out. It's just funny the way they talk about him and say he had lots to live for and should've talked to his family etc... Yet I can totally see it from his side and think I understand why he would've done it!?

Xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah all anti-depressants can do that but it's rare enough (so the psychiatrist says anyway) I'll give it a few weeks yup... Fluoxetine is the name of the ones I have but I forgot how to spell it lol!! They're a lot cheaper than the valdoxan I was taking which will save me about 100quid a month... So that's good.

Yeah maybe they want to block it out. It's just funny the way they talk about him and say he had lots to live for and should've talked to his family etc... Yet I can totally see it from his side and think I understand why he would've done it!?

Xx

Yeh I get him too ... Maybe his was a cry for help that he didn't expect to kill him? Coz he was screaming for help n noone was listening ! It's so sad :( obviously you can't talk to your parents but please please talk to anyone if you ever feel that low (I'm sure you do) ... Depression is so misunderstood even now .. You'd think it would be talked about more eh? Xxxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yeh I get him too ... Maybe his was a cry for help that he didn't expect to kill him? Coz he was screaming for help n noone was listening ! It's so sad :( obviously you can't talk to your parents but please please talk to anyone if you ever feel that low (I'm sure you do) ... Depression is so misunderstood even now .. You'd think it would be talked about more eh? Xxxxxxxx

He shot himself so he definitely meant to kill himself but I have heard that men tend to use more lethal methods than women. Very sad stuff. It was a long time ago as I was only 16 when it happened but been thinking about it a lot lately.

Aye, it's still very misunderstood. The only people who seem to "get" it are sufferers, psychiatrists and psychologists!
I agree it should be talked about more, there are too many young people taking their lives that shouldn't. Suicide has risen rather than fallen... It kills more people every year than road accidents in Ireland yet there are lots of ads about driving safe but no ads about taking care of mental health?! Hmm.

3.5lb off this week. I'm thinking that's some holiday weight from last week (I had totm and always weigh a bit heavier than I really am). Plus I'm thinking I must be losing muscle from not doing the jogging at the moment? I did go uot on the bike and for a long walk but that's really all the exercise I did. Hope it's not all lean mass loss or that'll be pointless :(

azwethinkweiz said:
He shot himself so he definitely meant to kill himself but I have heard that men tend to use more lethal methods than women. Very sad stuff. It was a long time ago as I was only 16 when it happened but been thinking about it a lot lately.

Aye, it's still very misunderstood. The only people who seem to "get" it are sufferers, psychiatrists and psychologists!
I agree it should be talked about more, there are too many young people taking their lives that shouldn't. Suicide has risen rather than fallen... It kills more people every year than road accidents in Ireland yet there are lots of ads about driving safe but no ads about taking care of mental health?! Hmm.

Oh god sarah I didn't no that !! Poor guy :( xxxxx

Back